2018 Ironton Head football coach

Getting Older
Riding the Bench

Re: 2018 Ironton Head football coach

Post by Getting Older »

Well if your not a teacher why was Mike and Bob hired back..they couldn't keep kids accountable if they weren't there.
That would be a good job for the AD

Old Time Tiger
Waterboy

Post by Old Time Tiger »

Regardless of who the coach is, I just want to go see the Tigers play on Friday night and see a fundamentally sound, disciplined football team.
I truly don't care what offense , or what defense we line up in. I want kids where they're supposed to be and "just Hit Somebody'
Go Tigers

Not a hard game, ya block, ya tackle, ya take care of the ball , good things generally happen...

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Truthful Tiger wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:35 pm
Game day wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:30 pm
timbo5252 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:09 pm Hope they hire Pendleton, if so I think we are headed in the right direction, had my hopes up twice so I'll wait to make sure he's both offered and accept the job first. Hope you get it Trevon
I agree this needs done for the kids.
Gameday, don’t ignore my question, how many User ID do you have on this site and please list them. I want readers to be able to go back and read for themselves the agenda and vendetta you’ve been on for a long time and it hasn’t been for the kids!
27 the last time I counted.
Last edited by Game day on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

DONE DEAL pending board approval on Tuesday night.

Very reliable source says Trevon Pendleton has accepted to be New HC of the Fighting Tigers...

A new era has begun!!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

TOUGH wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:52 pm DONE DEAL pending board approval on Tuesday night.

Very reliable source says Trevon Pendleton has accepted to be New HC of the Fighting Tigers...

A new era has begun!!!
Good luck to coach Pendleton

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

TOUGH wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:52 pm DONE DEAL pending board approval on Tuesday night.

A new era has begun!!!
That’s awesome, welcome to Tigertown Coach Pendleton
Last edited by ohbuckeye2 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

Trust me. Came from a coach that will be on staff.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

TOUGH wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:22 pm Trust me. Came from a coach that will be on staff.
Good deal

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

A new era has begun!!!
Hope not for Trevon's sake.

Truthful Tiger
Waterboy

Post by Truthful Tiger »

Game day wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:51 pm
Game day wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:30 pm

I agree this needs done for the kids.
Gameday, don’t ignore my question, how many User ID do you have on this site and please list them. I want readers to be able to go back and read for themselves the agenda and vendetta you’ve been on for a long time and it hasn’t been for the kids!
Try listing them for everyone. I know you used several today. I guess since it looks like Pendleton will be hired you’ll be applying for an assistant coaching position and I’m sure Leiberts will work out your work schedule. Only thing you’ll have to hope for is that everyone including the school board, AD,and everyone on down doesn’t find out about Your attacks on them and the damage you’ve done to the program. You’ve hurt a lot of families and kids. To you I’m sure they’re just collateral damage.

TOUGH
Freshman Team

Post by TOUGH »

BigBlueNation wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:39 pm

A new era has begun!!!
Hope not for Trevon's sake.

Why would you say that. I’m happy for the guy. Not many young guys land jobs like this. I think he will do a great job.

Truthful Tiger
Waterboy

Post by Truthful Tiger »

Truthful Tiger wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Try listing them for everyone. I know you used several today. I guess since it looks like Pendleton will be hired you’ll be applying for an assistant coaching position and I’m sure Leiberts will work out your work schedule. Only thing you’ll have to hope for is that everyone including the school board, AD,and everyone on down doesn’t find out about Your attacks on them and the damage you’ve done to the program. You’ve hurt a lot of families and kids. To you I’m sure they’re just collateral damage.
Since “Gameday” doesn’t want to reveal his other user ID’s here are some: OSU 77
COACHKNOWS. Let’s see if he comes forward

With the rest!

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

We will see soon who is the new coach.

callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

I see no evidence that Pennington will be a good coach , I see no evidence he won't. Ironton is so hard up for some to take the job any ones a great hire . I'd wait a couple of years to even form a opinion.

Truthful Tiger
Waterboy

Post by Truthful Tiger »

Game day wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:37 pm We will see soon who is the new coach.
Is Paul “stumpy” Wheeler one of Pendelton’s New staff?

Getting Older
Riding the Bench

Post by Getting Older »

I swear. People on this site or I guess this town would birth if Nick saban was the coach..get behind this guy and support him...geez

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Withholding comment until after board meeting. Don't trust this process at all

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
Getting Older
Riding the Bench

Post by Getting Older »

That's understanable..no one in this process knows straight up..it would absolutely shock the crap out of me if he's not approved by the board

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Old Time Tiger wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:31 pm Special Board Meeting Export EventExport Event
Date and Time
April 24 2018 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Location Ironton High School, 1701 S 7th St, Ironton, OH 45638, USA
Description
Location of Meeting:
Ironton High School Auditorium
1701 S Seventh Street
Ironton, OH 45638

Purpose of Meeting:
The purpose of the meeting is to employ all fall coaches and to accept a decision to decline employment.

Upon request to the Superintendent, the District shall make reasonable accommodation for a disabled person to be able to participate in this activity.
It sounds like Tuesday they are going to vote on all the fall sports.

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Truthful Tiger wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:08 pm
Truthful Tiger wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Since “Gameday” doesn’t want to reveal his other user ID’s here are some: OSU 77
COACHKNOWS. Let’s see if he comes forward

With the rest!
I don’t think he will come forward with anything. Everyone involved in this process has had their own agenda and what’s best for the kids has not been the agenda for anyone. The athletic program and the school system is a joke to everyone in the surrounding areas. I just hope the “Ironton Faithful” that I keep reading about won’t yell at the kids anymore that they suck as they are going into the locker room. Actually there have been other words along with that, but I know kids get on this site and read it. If Pendleton is the new coach I wish him the very best and hope he is here for the kids. But I can assure you that Pendleton is part of someone’s agenda. I hope he just keeps his eyes open and doesn’t turn his back on anyone. He won’t know who you can trust until he’s been here for a little while.

Return to “Football”