Wheelersburg 28 Ironton 6

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: 2018 Ironton @ Wheelersburg Football

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Touchdown wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:33 pm
Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:28 pm
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:07 pm

It’s probably that kid’s dad saying he is the best player. He is probably also saying that he is good enough, smart enough, and dawg gonnit people like him. 😂😂😂
I heard the kid is a beast in the weight room. But lacks the flexibility. Just may be the replacement for Carmichael. The Burg staff will get him whipped into shape. No doubt.

On a side note, does anyone know if that family moved to Burg or did he transfer?
According to what his dad he is better than college kids and NFL players in the weight room. No they still live in Ironton. I’ve heard a lot of people see them at their house here a lot.
Lol. We know what kind of BS his dad talks. But I’m not going to hold it against the kid. But from what I’ve heard. He is a monster. The jury is still out on that tho. We will see what he brings.

He will have to sit out the first 5 weeks if he’s a transfer.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:41 pm

I heard the kid is a beast in the weight room. But lacks the flexibility. Just may be the replacement for Carmichael. The Burg staff will get him whipped into shape. No doubt.

On a side note, does anyone know if that family moved to Burg or did he transfer?
According to what his dad he is better than college kids and NFL players in the weight room. No they still live in Ironton. I’ve heard a lot of people see them at their house here a lot.
Lol. We know what kind of BS his dad talks. But I’m not going to hold it against the kid. But from what I’ve heard. He is a monster. The jury is still out on that tho. We will see what he brings.

No he will have to sit the second 5 weeks plus the post season.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Touchdown
Waterboy

Post by Touchdown »

I don’t think he is coming back to Ironton until after football season. At least that’s what he said.

Touchdown
Waterboy

Post by Touchdown »

Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Why does he have to sit out?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Touchdown wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:08 pm

He doesn’t. He transferred during school last year before the implementation of rule.

Touchdown
Waterboy

Post by Touchdown »

wobycat wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:12 pm

He doesn’t. He transferred during school last year before the implementation of rule.
I thought maybe because he’s still living in Ironton. I don’t know the rules with transferring.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

So as long as he transferred during the previous school year he's exempt from sitting out any?? Not questioning because I think it's a stupid rule anyways but generally curious, if a kid transfers 2 weeks before schools out does that make it ok then or is there a set amount of time??

DMUP
Riding the Bench

Post by DMUP »

greygoose wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:34 pm

So as long as he transferred during the previous school year he's exempt from sitting out any?? Not questioning because I think it's a stupid rule anyways but generally curious, if a kid transfers 2 weeks before schools out does that make it ok then or is there a set amount of time??
A move into district before or after new rule you sit zero games . A move before the new rule but you didn’t move into district you must sit first 5 games. A move after new rule and no move into district you play first five games sit rest of season.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

So he lives in district then and transferred to Burg during the school year. Got it....thanks.

Touchdown
Waterboy

Post by Touchdown »

greygoose wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:08 pm So he lives in district then and transferred to Burg during the school year. Got it....thanks.
No he lives in Ironton and transferred to Burg during the school year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

can we get back to the game. if you are talking about the ironton qb. his family moved to ironton for work is what I was told.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:09 am can we get back to the game. if you are talking about the ironton qb. his family moved to ironton for work is what I was told.
Not who the conversation is about

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

fbnut wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:22 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:09 am can we get back to the game. if you are talking about the ironton qb. his family moved to ironton for work is what I was told.
Not who the conversation is about
👌🏼😂🤣

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

DMUP wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:02 pm

A move into district before or after new rule you sit zero games . A move before the new rule but you didn’t move into district you must sit first 5 games. A move after new rule and no move into district you play first five games sit rest of season.
No matter what the rule is, was, or will be, I’m sure coach Woodward and the administration found out and confirmed with OHSAA about eligibility for the sake of the kid and both schools.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

If he moved into the district he won't. He would only have to sit if he didn't.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Touchdown
Waterboy

Post by Touchdown »

Not who the conversation is about and from the endless chatter that you post about here, you have the nerve to say can we get back to talking about the game! SMH 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🙄 the questions were about the game and if a kid is eligible to play.
Last edited by Touchdown on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Touchdown
Waterboy

Post by Touchdown »

wobycat wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:52 am

No matter what the rule is, was, or will be, I’m sure coach Woodward and the administration found out and confirmed with OHSAA about eligibility for the sake of the kid and both schools.
I don’t think that Woodward cares if he’s eligible to play or not. If he is great. If not oh well, the Burg didn’t need him to win the State Championship last year. He won’t be able to transfer to another school and play, so he’s stuck where he is. Just my thoughts

langra
Riding the Bench

Post by langra »

Touchdown wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:57 pm
wobycat wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:52 am
I don’t think that Woodward cares if he’s eligible to play or not. If he is great. If not oh well, the Burg didn’t need him to win the State Championship last year. He won’t be able to transfer to another school and play, so he’s stuck where he is. Just my thoughts
You're an angry elf

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Football is a team sport, no 1 kid will ever make a team win or lose. In many years the difference between winning and losing is whether a kicker is able to make a field goal when it counts. Wheelersburg is loaded this year with talent and the coaches are on another level. #32 is loving his new team and will be playing in the role that he is given. This group of kids are all hard workers and it has been a real joy to hear how well this group works as a team. We wish Coach Pendleton all the luck in the world except for in game 1. This guy is a class act and will do great things as long as he is allowed.
Last edited by IBTT on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Touchdown
Waterboy

Post by Touchdown »

IBTT wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:12 pm Football is a team sport, no 1 kid will ever make a team win or lose. In many years the difference between winning and losing is whether a kicker is able to make a field goal when it counts. Wheelersburg is loaded this year with talent and the coaches are on another level. #32 is loving his new team and will be playing the in the role that he is given. This group of kids are all hard workers and it has been a real joy to hear how well this group works as a team. We wish Coach Pendleton all the luck in the world except for in game 1. This guy is a class act and will do great things as long as he is allowed.
IBTT you have never had a team player attitude so I’m not sure who you are trying to fool, but trust me EVERYONE at Burg knows exactly what you are long before you got mad and took your kid there. And trust me on this, Coach Pendleton and all the staff at at Ironton careless if you left. They would rather be short a descent player than to have to put up with you. You have no idea how attitudes have changed since you are gone and not spreading your toxin.

Return to “Football”