Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Re: Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

pkrplyr wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:48 am
Dirty Sanchez wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:31 am
pkrplyr wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:22 am

He can come over to the Lucas side and sit and tell everyone how unbeatable/phenominal Trimble is every 3 seconds.
Trust me, he'll be on the Lucas side along with the other two imposters on here pretending to be from Trimble. :lol:
Lol...where you think they are from? N-Y?
You nailed it. None of the real Trimble posters are on here running off the mouth. Just those four usernames. They're still mad at Trimble. Can't let it go.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

sportsfan101 and dirty are the fake accounts spprtsfan101 made that name up so he could act like sports fan if you look you will see the real sportsfan

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

dilligaf wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:40 am sportsfan101 and dirty are the fake accounts spprtsfan101 made that name up so he could act like sports fan if you look you will see the real sportsfan
The only thing fake in this post is you dill. You've been exposed. :lol:

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Dirty Sanchez wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:44 am
dilligaf wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:40 am sportsfan101 and dirty are the fake accounts spprtsfan101 made that name up so he could act like sports fan if you look you will see the real sportsfan
The only thing fake in this post is you dill. You've been exposed. :lol:
And you called in your buddy to get rid of posts, so that makes it even more clear who you are. :lol:

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

My post got deleted ;( if you can’t take the heat.....

lucasfan
Waterboy

Post by lucasfan »

pkrplyr wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:37 am
OSU22 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:32 am
CubsWin! wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:39 pm I think someone should start a Trimble only thread so you Trimble people can talk about how great you think your team is. That way none of us from other schools will post on there so you won't get so sore at us. In the meantime, yes people from other schools may actually think their teams are better than Trimble and have a chance to beat Trimble. Sorry you all get a red hind side when we do that. But that's life. I expect to say late Saturday night, Cubs Win!, Cubs Win!
I mean I know this is a joke....maybe..... but I think it's also kind of a good idea LOL. I honestly don't think trimble posters are trying to pick fights or stir the pot but it definitely comes off that way. For example, If another team comments on their decent run game a Trimble poster comes back with "we have the biggest, meanest, toughest guy in the entire country, in fact we have 11 of them and 12 more to come in and replace them if need be." Like I get talking up your team and if somebody is degrading them then year stand up for them......But I totally get where this post is coming from lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Completely agree.
I wish this forum was like polit I cs thread where you can say anything. But we have a few mods who couldn't take losing the power to be the forum nazis that they are. I think we all know who we are talking about

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

SportsFan101 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:46 am My post got deleted ;( if you can’t take the heat.....
Yea, his buddy got us. Just proves even more that it's him. :o

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

just stating facts- won’t mention names. Nelsonville-York’s head football coach for 2018 Fall 11 man football team was inside of Harvest Preps locker room and on the sideline during the contest.

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

lucasfan wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:47 am

I mean I know this is a joke....maybe..... but I think it's also kind of a good idea LOL. I honestly don't think trimble posters are trying to pick fights or stir the pot but it definitely comes off that way. For example, If another team comments on their decent run game a Trimble poster comes back with "we have the biggest, meanest, toughest guy in the entire country, in fact we have 11 of them and 12 more to come in and replace them if need be." Like I get talking up your team and if somebody is degrading them then year stand up for them......But I totally get where this post is coming from lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Completely agree.
I wish this forum was like polit I cs thread where you can say anything. But we have a few mods who couldn't take losing the power to be the forum nazis that they are. I think we all know who we are talking about
Yep! And who his buddy is. :D

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

wow you guys have some wild theories

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

dilligaf wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:49 am wow you guys have some wild theories
The truth stung ya didn't it. Well they can delete it all they want but we know what we saw. :oops:

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

lucasfan wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:47 am

Completely agree.
how would a Lucas fan know anything about who runs these forums

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

now you have atleast three names your getting them confused

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

dilligaf wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:52 am now you have atleast three names your getting them confused
Yea, cause it doesn't say who the moderators are or anything like that. :lol:

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I don't know how long the mods will let you play your games we will see I guess

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

yeah like so many lost there power this last few weeks you idiot

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

this is how these guys get threads closed

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

dilligaf wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:53 am I don't know how long the mods will let you play your games we will see I guess
So you should be allowed to say whatever you want, but no one else is allowed? Yea, that's how you like it. Why don't you get on the thread for your school and leave us Trimble and Lucas posters to this one?

Back to the game, it will be a tight one and am pulling for the Cats to survive and advance again this week.

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

Looking for the cats to win a close one, but NY coach on Lucas sideline might make a difference! Never know- guess we will find out!

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

13th time is the charm. 13 scouting report sent to Trimble opponents might just be the lucky one. 13 weeks to tweak and perfect his scouting report. My guess is he’s talked to Lucas coach so much this week that his reward is a sideline pass- we shall see. Might be hard to notice the orange on the sideline this week though!

Return to “Football”