Next Meigs Football Coach

BlizzardMan
S

Re: Next Meigs Football Coach

Post by BlizzardMan »

MarauderMadness wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:00 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:32 am I believe at least one teacher in the building has applied. He has plenty of experience, not at Meigs, and would be a great hire.
Just cant stop beating your own drum can you?
Seriously? No I didn't apply. Just stop. You're so hilarious I lose and I'm not worthy of your wit and intelligence. You got me. Can we move on now?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

JacksonMayor wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:52 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:32 am I believe at least one teacher in the building has applied. He has plenty of experience, not at Meigs, and would be a great hire.
WOW TIMMY! Bragging about yourself as an applicant. Thats rich.
No not me. In all seriousness, he has coached in West Virginia for a long time. From there. Hes been at Meigs teaching for a long time. It'd be good to have a coach who is a teacher in the district.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

OOOOHHHHHHHHH........I get it. Trying to stay on the downlow. Where you spend much of your time......... I see. I think its too late though. Your name has been linked to the job in the talkings at the courthouse.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

MarauderMadness wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:35 am
OOOOHHHHHHHHH........I get it. Trying to stay on the downlow. Where you spend much of your time......... I see. I think its too late though. Your name has been linked to the job in the talkings at the courthouse.
No, no down low. Are you seriously going to keep doing this? Can we seriously just talk about who actually could get the job? I get it, you want to give me hell and I've been a jerk on this site, but I'm trying to be better in all seriousness.

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:34 am
No not me. In all seriousness, he has coached in West Virginia for a long time. From there. Hes been at Meigs teaching for a long time. It'd be good to have a coach who is a teacher in the district.
Thanks for the props. But I dont really want the job at Meggs. I am happy being part of the deal here at Hannan. besides we have a better record against Athens than you guys do. Too bad they wont play us no more.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

hannancoach wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:44 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:34 am

Thanks for the props. But I dont really want the job at Meggs. I am happy being part of the deal here at Hannan. besides we have a better record against Athens than you guys do. Too bad they wont play us no more.
That's too bad. You'd be the guy to finally get Meigs over that hump!

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Apparently there's a guy in house who's the frontrunner. Coached at two different schools including Meigs from what I've heard. That came from a good source.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

KC Java wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:01 pm Apparently there's a guy in house who's the frontrunner. Coached at two different schools including Meigs from what I've heard. That came from a good source.
Not sure if the guy I heard coached any at Meigs. I thought all in WV, but maybe I'm wrong. If not, that's good if their are two guys. Don't know any other name who wouldv'e coached at Meigs on teaching staff though. Anyone?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:11 pm
KC Java wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:01 pm Apparently there's a guy in house who's the frontrunner. Coached at two different schools including Meigs from what I've heard. That came from a good source.
Not sure if the guy I heard coached any at Meigs. I thought all in WV, but very possible I'm wrong. If not, that's good if their are two guys. Don't know any other name who wouldv'e coached at Meigs on teaching staff though. Anyone?

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Not sure if the guy I heard coached any at Meigs. I thought all in WV, but maybe I'm wrong. If not, that's good if their are two guys. Don't know any other name who wouldv'e coached at Meigs on teaching staff though. Anyone?
Might not be on the teaching staff. But he is in house. Think outside the box. :idea:

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

KC Java wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:15 pm
Might not be on the teaching staff. But he is in house. Think outside the box. :idea:
Good point.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:13 pm
KC Java wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:15 pm

Good point.
Oh man I think I just realized who you are talking about. That would be a great choice too.

the_big_coach
Freshman Team

Post by the_big_coach »

Why don’t you all throw some names out,

the_big_coach
Freshman Team

Post by the_big_coach »

Mr.Jackson would be a name I would throw out

football2016
Waterboy

Post by football2016 »

Trying to think of people in the district who have coached football at different levels. It brought up several former assistants and a couple of old head coaches at various schools. Coach Chancey, Coach Gheen, Coach Hill, Coach Jackson, Coach Bissell, Coach Eddy, Coach Tennant, Coach Thomas, Coach Miller, Coach Zirkle are the several I came up with. Be interesting if any of those guys apply..

Chuck Finley
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Finley »

Now would be a good time to Coach Meigs. If you would go above .500 every year it would be an accomplishment.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Chuck Finley wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:15 pm Now would be a good time to Coach Meigs. If you would go above .500 every year it would be an accomplishment.
Meigs has plenty of athletes. A lighter schedule should help too.

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

Chuck Finley wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:15 pm Now would be a good time to Coach Meigs. If you would go above .500 every year it would be an accomplishment.
Shoot. If they are above .500 any year its an accomplishment.

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

football2016 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:05 pm Trying to think of people in the district who have coached football at different levels. It brought up several former assistants and a couple of old head coaches at various schools. Coach Chancey, Coach Gheen, Coach Hill, Coach Jackson, Coach Bissell, Coach Eddy, Coach Tennant, Coach Thomas, Coach Miller, Coach Zirkle are the several I came up with. Be interesting if any of those guys apply..
You may be on to something ;). The name is there if you can, as they say, read between the lines. :D

MeigsFootball
Waterboy

Post by MeigsFootball »

Derek Miller coached at Meigs for 10 years under Mike Chancey and two years as Assistant Head Coach at Southern under Mike Chancey. I think he is the best choice for the job! He could bring a lot to the table!

Return to “Football”