Piketon @ South Point

HighLightReel
Freshman Team

Re: Piketon @ South Point

Post by HighLightReel »

Tyler can get things back on track. New field, new vibe I think Piketon can surprise some people this year.

Piketon- 28
South Point-20

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

I look for the Streaks to start off with a hard fought win. I detected an entirely new attitude from the Streaks during the scrimmage with Minford. All players and parents seemed to be on the same page.

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

Streaks new attitude

Sometimes you get addition by subtraction.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ok, y’all have convinced me to change my prediction. Based off recent posts and new gathered information I’m going with Piketon 26-8 if we can come out early and get on the board first I don’t think we look back the rest of the night. Good luck to both teams.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Looks like the weather is going to be a little warm around 7 in south point, low 80’s, but cooling off as the evening goes on. Should be a beautiful evening for the opening game. Bot teams, IMO will come out excited at the beginning, it will be the team that can find their equal keel and limit the mistakes that will take this game. Let’s Go Streaks!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Piketon comes out fast and strong in route to a 34-21 victory.

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

How many aliases does Lavar have on here? Guy must have multiple personality disorder.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

I have 7 aliases on here.

Big Bob
Waterboy

Post by Big Bob »

mlittle wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:44 am Ok, y’all have convinced me to change my prediction. Based off recent posts and new gathered information I’m going with Piketon 26-8 if we can come out early and get on the board first I don’t think we look back the rest of the night. Good luck to both teams.
WE??? Dude, you have no right to post on a Piketon thread and use ‘WE’ when talking about the Redstreaks. You tucked tail and ran, and traded in the red and gray for the purple and yellow of Transfer High.

Big Bob
Waterboy

Post by Big Bob »

I thought Piketon looked good at times against McClain. I don’t know how this weeks practices have been, but look forward to heading to South Point and seeing what the Redstreaks can do.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Big Bob wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:22 am
mlittle wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:44 am Ok, y’all have convinced me to change my prediction. Based off recent posts and new gathered information I’m going with Piketon 26-8 if we can come out early and get on the board first I don’t think we look back the rest of the night. Good luck to both teams.
WE??? Dude, you have no right to post on a Piketon thread and use ‘WE’ when talking about the Redstreaks. You tucked tail and ran, and traded in the red and gray for the purple and yellow of Transfer High.
We we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we

Big Bob
Waterboy

Post by Big Bob »

mlittle wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:39 am
We we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we
So, you’re no longer a Sherman? They’ll be happy to hear that. 🙄

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Big Bob wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:51 am

No, my kids are Shermans. I’m a Redstreak!

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

I think mentally ill would better describe Lavar's current state.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

hbk1999 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:04 am I think mentally ill would better describe Lavar's current state.
He’s not wrong tho

Big Bob
Waterboy

Post by Big Bob »

mlittle wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:02 am

You’re a Redstreak? Trashing our town, our teams, our coaches, and you’re a Redstreak? I’d rather you be a Sherman.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Big Bob wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:56 pm

You’re a Redstreak? Trashing our town, our teams, our coaches, and you’re a Redstreak? I’d rather you be a Sherman.
Too bad, I’m a Redstreak, can’t take it back.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Big Bob wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:56 pm

80% of your parents from last years team was openly doing all those things. I’d concentrate on the ones who feel that way and are still there, Lol. Like the many many games parents were lined up along the fence throwing curse words and other obscenities at the coaches and players. Yeah, those guys are still there. Or cornering school board members at games calling for the coaches head, Or any number of about 8 parents who begged me to take their kids with me. Hahaha. Yep, they’re still there also. You’ll get to see it first hand again this year if the team goes 1-9 or 2-8. But I truly hope that doesn’t happen because the kids do deserve better. But I’m afraid with another losing season on the horizon that your problems didn’t leave with me.

metwct44
Riding the Bench

Post by metwct44 »

metwct44 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:18 am Going with Piketon 34-14 on the long road trip south.
Piketon with a lot of youth and inexperience on the field. South Point with a lot of seniors. I will stay with my prediction, i have a ton of faith in these young boys and Coach Gullion. Go Streaks

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

I agree met, lot of talent in young ranks with some good older talent around it!

Return to “Football”