Gallia Academy 0 - 52 Ironton

laser breath
Varsity

Re: G.O.W. WK9 Ironton @ Gallia Academy (OVC Chip)

Post by laser breath »

SpeedKillz wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:41 am No Armstrong for academy makes devils duds. Ironton controls tempo and the line of scrimmage and holds Gallia to their lowest point total of the season.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>>>>>>>>

A few other finer points

#1 The rules are the same for everyone.
Recruiting is normal. It is 2019. Not 1982. If that is a source of sensitivity for anyone they should probably walk away from following the sport. Whining about it in any capacity just shows you are antiquated.

#2. Wheelersburg fans are the softest demographic on this platform. Let them do their jobs of representing fragility on this platform. They do it best.

3. Penrod, "the academy", and the entire OVC can go ahead and get their chapstick and get ready to kiss some Orange and Black Ass!
Recruiting is not normal. What a dumb statement. That’s why they have competitive balance because of 1982. I wonder if the west coach or the raceland coach thinks recruiting is normal. This isn’t college. Lol

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

A lot of hate on this thread from Tiger fans. Warms my soul. Devils tame the Tigers tonight and by Monday, YTB will be one of the two remaining IHS posters until next October.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

geeze o pete, you talk about a topic hitting on everything. guess what day it is, Friday. time for the fighting tigers to roll into the French city in those charter greyhounds and take care of bidness. and I too think ironton's defense will shut down for the most part the devils running game. if ironton doesn't have turnovers and kill themselves with penalties they win. ironton has 2 extremely tough games coming up with the blue devils then the Trojans. we must stare each opponent down and focus on these opponents one at the time. but not look ahead at next week. these are 2 extremely worthy opponents. but you can only win 1 series at a time, 1 down at a time, 1 game at a time. GEAUX TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?????

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm not seeing that. I'm seeing a spattering of tiger fans clawing back after being confronted by rudeness in certain posts. I try very hard to honor and respect every program. it's not artificial, it's real with me. it's just how I was raised, how I was coached, and how I coached, and raised my kids. I get talked about a lot saying I'm disrespecting programs. but I don't. I may have posted more aggressive in the past. but not now. I truly do respect each and every opponent whether they are winless or undefeated. people don't know till they been through it what a commitment it takes for the coaches and the young men. and the players risk their health every time they are on the field, practice wise, game wise, and lifting weights. I respect the blue devil program, and have not said anything derogatory towards them. and will not whether the tigers win or lose. the blue devil program tanked for a while, as did ironton and Portsmouth. now they are all clawing back to respectability. that is great for the ovc. now to get a few of the other teams that are struggling hitting on all cylinders. it benefits southern ohio, the programs and every fan. hope for a safe, healthy game where respect is displayed by both programs.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Good luck, Blue Devils!

Two storied programs - but gotta root for my former purple brother and Coach P.

Celebratory white claws on me if he's ringing the bell tonight.

MR305
Freshman Team

Post by MR305 »

Ema wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:18 pm Penrod is drinking his white claw and listening to opera while he is putting the game plan together. Pendleton is out running trains and jumping buildings in a single bound. There is absolutely no way that Gallia Academy can compete with the Tigers. I fear for safety of these kids from Gallia. Ironton should just stay home and send up their 8th grade to make this a fair contest.

GAMS already beat the brakes of your "sorry" 8th grade.

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

At the 1st sign that the battle in the trenches isn't going the City of the Gauls way they'll surrender sure as I'm General Patton!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: IRONton 35 City of Gauls 13......

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Gallia 21

Tigers 16

:mrgreen:

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

Dang, stay off the site for a couple days and you have to spend 30 minutes getting caught up. I am going with Gallia in this one. Although, being honest, I think this game is a complete toss up!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MR305 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:22 am
Ema wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:18 pm Penrod is drinking his white claw and listening to opera while he is putting the game plan together. Pendleton is out running trains and jumping buildings in a single bound. There is absolutely no way that Gallia Academy can compete with the Tigers. I fear for safety of these kids from Gallia. Ironton should just stay home and send up their 8th grade to make this a fair contest.

classy. I bet you were the val dic torian in yer class.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HUGE GAME TONIGHT IN THE FRENCH CITY AS THE IRONTON ''FIGHTING TIGERS'' TAKE ON THE REIGNING OVC LEAGUE CHAMPIONS. IT DON'T GET NO BIGGER THAN THIS. THE GALLIPOLIS BLUE DEVILS ARE RANKED VERY HIGH IN THEIR REGION AT 8-0. AND THE IRONTON ''FIGHTING TIGERS ARE 3RD IN THEIR REGION. AND STAND AT 7-1. HUGE PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS. AND A POINTS BONANZA FOR WHOEVER THE WINNER IS AT STAKE. A WIN WILL LIKELY PROPEL EACH TEAM TO THE TOP OF THEIR REGIONS. IF THE BLUE DEVILS WIN,====== WELL NEVER MIND !!!!!!!!!! GO TIGERS. ROLL INTO THE FRENCH CITY, AND BEAT THE GUYS IN BLUE. AND REMEMBER LAST YEAR AFTER THEY BEAT US. THEY POSED ON OUR FIELD, IN OUR HOUSE WITH AN OVC CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER. LET'S TAKE ER BACK BOYS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

With this game having 2 very good football teams, I said before and I still believe, that the team that plays the cleanest game, minimal penalties, and takes advantage of mistakes by there opponent, will probably win this game. Really looking forward to this game, lets hope both teams have an injury free game.

LonelyWinner
Riding the Bench

Post by LonelyWinner »

Give me Gallia

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

On the food front if you come from ironton Route 7 or 141 if you go to second avenue to the park you have court side grill
And bar. And if you want a good sandwich stop by Zach and Scottie on court street. This is only about 5 blocks from stadium

hegotgame
Riding the Bench

Post by hegotgame »

Is Armstrong playing tonight?

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Zack and Scottie's have an awesome cauliflower crust pizza (for any of you low-carb eaters) and an excellent anti-pasta salad as well.

Omega
SEOPS H

Re: Having a difficult, even agonizing, decision on which team – either Ironton or Gallia Academy – to choose for those

Post by Omega »

As long as the game is competitive and well played, the real winner will be Southeast Ohio high school football in general.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
ArntonFartinTiger
Riding the Bench

Post by ArntonFartinTiger »

MR305 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:22 am

2 years in a row that GAMS has NOT won the MSOVC....is I correct on this?

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

hegotgame wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:44 pm Is Armstrong playing tonight?
I have no idea. He really has been banged up and not full speed most of the season. Blue devils have plenty of offense no matter who goes

Return to “Football”