Northwest 16 - 22 Symmes Valley SOC1 Chip

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: SOC1 Chip Northwest (4-0, 6-3) v Symmes Valley (4-0, 8-1)

Post by BigBlueNation »

Had a nice dinner tonight. Had a great speech from a former coach.Had a great turnout at trick or trunk. Had a couple hundred kids come thru and get candy. Went out and had practice under the lights. A lot of community support tonight. These youngmen are ready for battle.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Can Northwest knock off Symmes?

Post by Ironman92 »

NW by 20

Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

NW by 7 in a low scoring game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

northwest has no business playing in the smaller conference of the soc, it's ridiculous. they are division 5. playing d6 and d7 schools. grow some and move up a division where you should be. can't compete, get better. ridiculous using gemographics for an excuse. sorry I know this will offend some, if not many. but it's how I feel. so there I said it.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

symmes valley has the same demographics and spread thin as well geographically. but they do fine.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

It’s Vikings vs. Mohawks for winner-take-all SOC I

Both run-oriented squads, with Symmes Valley’s wishbone and Northwest’s traditional two-tight end double-wing set, are a perfect 4-0 in the league

https://seohiopreps.com/football/?post_type=post&p=4975
received_539625616797169.jpeg

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
southern_ohio_fan
Waterboy

Post by southern_ohio_fan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:09 am northwest has no business playing in the smaller conference of the soc, it's ridiculous. they are division 5. playing d6 and d7 schools. grow some and move up a division where you should be. can't compete, get better. ridiculous using gemographics for an excuse. sorry I know this will offend some, if not many. but it's how I feel. so there I said it.
Its already been said over and over. Get over it and appreciate the good game it will be. It's okay for others to experience some success.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:09 am northwest has no business playing in the smaller conference of the soc, it's ridiculous. they are division 5. playing d6 and d7 schools. grow some and move up a division where you should be. can't compete, get better. ridiculous using gemographics for an excuse. sorry I know this will offend some, if not many. but it's how I feel. so there I said it.
The Northwest players didn't get to choose which conference they are in. So don't knock their accomplishments. They play the schedule put in front of them.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Tower
JV Team

Post by Tower »

What Division is Waverly? They are playing d5 and d6 schools. Is that a problem for you also?

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Tower wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:44 pm
What Division is Waverly? They are playing d5 and d6 schools. Is that a problem for you also?
Waverly scheduled DIII Athens and Unioto? Zane Trace was just DIV last year and Amanda is a traditionally a good DV team only DVI on Waverly schedule is Valley from conference play. Burg is a traditional DV power as well

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

No one was saying a word when those smaller schools were feasting on those playoff points they received while whipping a Northwest most of the time. If the Mohawks become another yearly conference winner like Oak Hill, then let’s starts talking about moving them up. Good luck to the boys in blue tonight. I hope all your hard work turns into your first ever conference championship tonight.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

southern_ohio_fan wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:55 am
Its already been said over and over. Get over it and appreciate the good game it will be. It's okay for others to experience some success.
I HADN'T READ THE 1ST POST HERE SOUTHERN. I JUST POSTED. ANYBODY HAVING SUCCESS IS A GREAT THING.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

no hatred here. just feel that needs done. but I've not read any of the posts on this topic.

NW97
Freshman Team

Post by NW97 »

Not looking good for NW so far, down 0-14

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Come on Vikings.. 14-7

Michael Scott
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Northwest could not play any worse. 2 turnovers and a bunch of penalties.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I heard they fumbled going in to tie

Michael Scott
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

mattash wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:06 pm I heard they fumbled going in to tie
They fumbled 1st and goal inside the 10.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BigBlueNation wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:12 pm
mattash wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:06 pm I heard they fumbled going in to tie
They fumbled 1st and goal inside the 10.
Northwest didn't play well last week either, wondering if the pressure is getting to them.

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

Poor Northwest. Can we give them 14 points just to take the pressure off.

Return to “Football”