Our Seniors deserve better

Paladin
SEOP

Re: Our Seniors deserve better

Post by Paladin »

I don’t know why they want the kids back in school. It obviously failed most of them. Unbelievable.

Have gun, will travel
Toz15
Waterboy

Post by Toz15 »

Prime Time wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:36 pm lol I’ve been sitting back lmao on these posts,I knew exactly the post and they all jumped on it . I have been told I got a breaking ball Paladin, your the only one to pick up on it. Good catch
^^^^^^^^Since this is a sports board.... this would go down as a blown save by the bullpen.

Your setup man Paladin let the tying run across and you came in and gave up a walk off. Your breaking ball hung, looks like it had a little to much "spin" on it. Nice try. :lol:

Football_fanatic
Waterboy

Post by Football_fanatic »

Toz15 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:03 pm
Prime Time wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:36 pm lol I’ve been sitting back lmao on these posts,I knew exactly the post and they all jumped on it . I have been told I got a breaking ball Paladin, your the only one to pick up on it. Good catch
^^^^^^^^Since this is a sports board.... this would go down as a blown save by the bullpen.

Your setup man Paladin let the tying run across and you came in and gave up a walk off. Your breaking ball hung, looks like it had a little to much "spin" on it. Nice try. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Scioto Co- 75K residents. 115 confirmed cases and 0 deaths. Do the math.

ANY face covering will do......wow. Sounds like a real deadly virus lol.

15 other viruses/diseases kill more people per day that Covid. Yet we arent shutting down for those.

Some people need to get their head out of the sand and stop guzzling the Koolaid.

The show must go on. Turn on the Friday night lights, get back in school.

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

I dont post much but I am fed up with the Governor. Everyday he makes a point to tell people not to gather, not to have a small cookout with Grandma, or see my family. Yes vacations and the bar scene has caused some of this to which he drives home everyday. But he has yet to mention the hundreds that gather to protest and riot. He did absolutely nothing to stop the 158G in damage to the statehouse and the thousands of dollars to cities. This shows a coward is in the highest office in the state. Makes it tough to follow any of his directives.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

shoelace wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:59 am I dont post much but I am fed up with the Governor. Everyday he makes a point to tell people not to gather, not to have a small cookout with Grandma, or see my family. Yes vacations and the bar scene has caused some of this to which he drives home everyday. But he has yet to mention the hundreds that gather to protest and riot. He did absolutely nothing to stop the 158G in damage to the statehouse and the thousands of dollars to cities. This shows a coward is in the highest office in the state. Makes it tough to follow any of his directives.
How long ago were the last protests? Early June? Don't seem to recall any notable protests in Portsmouth, Lawrence County or the other random COVID hotspots in the state (e.g. Lima/Allen County.)

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

Goin on in every city in Ohio every weekend and yes that does play into the numbers

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:40 am Scioto Co- 75K residents. 115 confirmed cases and 0 deaths. Do the math.

15 other viruses/diseases kill more people per day that Covid. Yet we arent shutting down for those.

Some people need to get their head out of the sand and stop guzzling the Koolaid.

You mentioned the 15 before but never said what. I'm trying to learn up here, what 15 other viruses/disease kill more here in the US?? Thanks, not disputing you but curious as to what they are.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

This virus has arrived here, look at numbers all over southern Ohio, all of Ohio, all of US. This virus Hides from no one. Yet people make fun, no masks, no social distancing, what the months ahead look like, bleak.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Prime Time wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:28 pm This virus has arrived here, look at numbers all over southern Ohio, all of Ohio, all of US. This virus Hides from no one. Yet people make fun, no masks, no social distancing, what the months ahead look like, bleak.
You realize saying the same thing over and over again in every post in every topic doesn't make it more real. The reality is with ppl, less is more and over kill of repetition simply gets you blocked out in the minds of those you'd like to reach. When you're disciplining your kid or an argument you have to get to the point and get out because after that you're just a faint noise that ppl block out. You were blocked out months ago, simply repeating news articles we all see and having no view point simply won't cut it. Thought it was time to explain how the mind works just a bit.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Prime Time wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:28 pm This virus has arrived here, look at numbers all over southern Ohio, all of Ohio, all of US. This virus Hides from no one. Yet people make fun, no masks, no social distancing, what the months ahead look like, bleak.
Does Covid 19 have you on the payroll?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:40 am Scioto Co- 75K residents. 115 confirmed cases and 0 deaths. Do the math.

I mentioned before I would like to see the 15 other diseases. It is a fact that Covid-19 is now the 2nd all time killer and it has happened in 6 months. There is no 15 other diseases combined that makes that after you get past number one. Now if you are including things that people get where it is not passed to one other that is different.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Wow! Seriously? You sure your not the one guzzling the Koolaid?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Paladin Lives Matter

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:38 pm

I mentioned before I would like to see the 15 other diseases. It is a fact that Covid-19 is now the 2nd all time killer and it has happened in 6 months. There is no 15 other diseases combined that makes that after you get past number one. Now if you are including things that people get where it is not passed to one other that is different.

2nd all time killer?? Where are you getting your info?
How about ischemic heart disease?? Killed 9 million people in a year. Accounts for 15% of all deaths each year. Amazingly that number has dropped drastically since Covid. How about Cancer, Diabetes, Copd, the FLU... would you like numbers?? Do people even get sick from anything but Covid anymore?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

longball wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:56 pm

How about ischemic heart disease?? Killed 9 million people in a year. Accounts for 15% of all deaths each year. Amazingly that number has dropped drastically since Covid. How about Cancer, Diabetes, Copd, the FLU... would you like numbers?? Do people even get sick from anything but Covid anymore?
Covid is transmitted and a lot can be done about it. How many of the above you mentioned is transmitted? Do you get cancer from someone? Does Diabetes pass itself by sneezing or coughing? How about Copd? We are almost in flu season which will add to slowing down the fight against Covid. How many people pass heart disease to their friends or people they pass. Now covid-19 is a virus that can be treated with a vaccine when found.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:37 pm
longball wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:56 pm

Covid is transmitted and a lot can be done about it. How many of the above you mentioned is transmitted? Do you get cancer from someone? Does Diabetes pass itself by sneezing or coughing? How about Copd? We are almost in flu season which will add to slowing down the fight against Covid. How many people pass heart disease to their friends or people they pass. Now covid-19 is a virus that can be treated with a vaccine when found.
Noreply, I caught high blood pressure (Hypertension) from my wife. :lol: JK. :lol:

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

It doesn’t matter.. heart disease is preventable. Same as diabetes but we aren’t all concerned about shutting down McDonald’s to keep us safe from that though are we?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

longball wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:57 pm It doesn’t matter.. heart disease is preventable. Same as diabetes but we aren’t all concerned about shutting down McDonald’s to keep us safe from that though are we?
Straw man!

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

formerfcfan wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:04 pm
longball wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:57 pm It doesn’t matter.. heart disease is preventable. Same as diabetes but we aren’t all concerned about shutting down McDonald’s to keep us safe from that though are we?
Straw man!
oh sure, that’s exactly what I’m trying to do here. You win. :roll:

Return to “Football”