1984: Caldwell 36 Eastern 6
1992: Caldwell 40 Eastern 0
2018: Caldwell 38 Eastern 6
2019: Eastern 20 Caldwell 14

Carzycurt
Freshman Team

Re: WK 1: Reedsville Eastern @ Caldwell

Post by Carzycurt »

EasternDspy wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:52 am This is Easterns year right?
Been hearing that for a couple years ! I do like them in this one but I think it will be close

thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

This is Easterns year

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Eastern will go 6-0 and win at least 2 in playoffs. Best team in school history. It's a shame that they can't play 10 regular season games so they can go 10-0 and wash the bad taste of Arch Rose out of mouth of the record books.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Wish I could watch that Eastern VS NY scrimmage

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

NY BUCK wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:11 pm Wish I could watch that Eastern VS NY scrimmage
Should be a dandy and an eye opener for the TVC Hocking. I look for some teams on the schedule to cancel if Eastern does as well as they should against NY. :mrgreen:

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Eastern has lucky charms to lead the way. That’s all it really takes. Plus he has talent. Definitely beat team ever at EHS. I am sure eagle25 can verify since he is the foremost expert on eagle football.

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Baldeagle wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:50 am Eastern has lucky charms to lead the way. That’s all it really takes. Plus he has talent. Definitely beat team ever at EHS. I am sure eagle25 can verify since he is the foremost expert on eagle football.
And Trimble will still name the score on you. :mrgreen:

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

NY BUCK wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:11 pm Wish I could watch that Eastern VS NY scrimmage
Eastern will be good this year as far as Eastern teams go. But make no mistake, NY will introduce them to TVC Ohio football. I remember back when Wahama was going to go to Buchtel and show NY what football was all about. They went home bruised and battered. The same will be true this time. Though I expect Newland to protect his "key" players.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

hardhitter ll wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:32 pm
Eastern will be good this year as far as Eastern teams go. But make no mistake, NY will introduce them to TVC Ohio football. I remember back when Wahama was going to go to Buchtel and show NY what football was all about. They went home bruised and battered. The same will be true this time. Though I expect Newland to protect his "key" players.
I remember that Wahama scrimmage. NY had a little extra chip on their shoulder because Wahama was very confident in themselves making the trip up here and wasn’t showing us much respect. Boston had the team fired up about that scrimmage more than most games that season.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

NY BUCK wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:53 pm
I remember that Wahama scrimmage. NY had a little extra chip on their shoulder because Wahama was very confident in themselves making the trip up here and wasn’t showing us much respect. Boston had the team fired up about that scrimmage more than most games that season.
Yes, Davey was spitting nails mad in that one. If COVID had been around then he'd have spread it to everyone on the team and staff as much as he was spitting in the pregame "pep talk." :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Carzycurt
Freshman Team

Post by Carzycurt »

😂😂😂😂

Fields3
Waterboy

Post by Fields3 »

Wouldn’t want Eastern this year not gonna lie!! There fast and physical! Asham they can’t play a fool season but might end up being a good thing keeping everyone healthy hopefully

RedskinFootball
Waterboy

Post by RedskinFootball »

Caldwell by 2 scores.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Eastern is a good team. They have a solid backfield and they aren't afraid to hit someone either. They may have some trouble with teams that can throw the ball though.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Fields3
Waterboy

Post by Fields3 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:15 pm Eastern is a good team. They have a solid backfield and they aren't afraid to hit someone either. They may have some trouble with teams that can throw the ball though.
How did the scrimmage go?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Fields3 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:23 am
Orange and Brown wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:15 pm Eastern is a good team. They have a solid backfield and they aren't afraid to hit someone either. They may have some trouble with teams that can throw the ball though.
How did the scrimmage go?
It was a pretty good scrimmage. 3-2 NY.
It was physical and both teams made some mistakes. Both teams got a lot out of it and that is what matters.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”