2020 Nelsonville-York 28 - 34 Trimble

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Re: WK1: Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by Tow Head »

Bulldog84 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:27 am
Tow Head wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:58 am
Rutter lover wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:47 pm

2019 Trimble 35 Nelsonville-York 0. There is no way Nelsonville is 35 points better than last year. Snyder, Philips, and a couple transfers are there key players if Trimble can contain them they should “have a chance.”
You're either from Nelsonville trying to get your team pumped up, or just haven't been reading posts on here. The "wee cats" have a "whole new line" and are coached by "pee wee" coaches. I just hope we can score in the first two games. :D
Hey Tow Head, all you seem to want to do on here is make sarcastic comments based on posts by others. I have an idea, give us some of your thoughts about the Trimble Tomcats. Who are some key players, and what do you expect to see from Trimble this year.
Hey Bulldog84, are you an Athens person? Cause I see you posting on a lot of Trimble threads. Apparently you don't like me quoting what others on here are saying, and you're trying to bait me into making predictions. Two words for you, not biting. I'll let the others on here make their comments and predictions. I won't get on any Athens threads and question you about what you post though if that helps. :D

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Tow Head wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:07 am
Tow Head wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:58 am

You're either from Nelsonville trying to get your team pumped up, or just haven't been reading posts on here. The "wee cats" have a "whole new line" and are coached by "pee wee" coaches. I just hope we can score in the first two games. :D
Hey Tow Head, all you seem to want to do on here is make sarcastic comments based on posts by others. I have an idea, give us some of your thoughts about the Trimble Tomcats. Who are some key players, and what do you expect to see from Trimble this year.
Hey Bulldog84, are you an Athens person? Cause I see you posting on a lot of Trimble threads. Apparently you don't like me quoting what others on here are saying, and you're trying to bait me into making predictions. Two words for you, not biting. I'll let the others on here make their comments and predictions. I won't get on any Athens threads and question you about what you post though if that helps. :D
Actually I’m not trying to bait you in to anything. And I post on a lot of different threads, I just enjoy watching and talking sports. I’ve been hanging around this thread because I know how intense this rivalry is and just want to see what others think of it. Good luck to your Tomcats!

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Bulldog84 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:49 am

Actually I’m not trying to bait you in to anything. And I post on a lot of different threads, I just enjoy watching and talking sports. I’ve been hanging around this thread because I know how intense this rivalry is and just want to see what others think of it. Good luck to your Tomcats!
The interesting thing is about 80% of your posts are on Trimble threads. If you add all Hocking Division topics it's accounts for about 95% of your posts. That seems odd for an Athens fan. :D

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Tow Head wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:55 am

The interesting thing is about 80% of your posts are on Trimble threads. If you add all Hocking Division topics it's accounts for about 95% of your posts. That seems odd for an Athens fan. :D
I’ve actually never said I am an Athens fan. Although I do enjoy watching Athens along with a lot of others schools. I guess the Bulldog portion of my name has you slightly confused. Again, Good luck to your Tomcats!

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Bulldog84 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:10 am
Tow Head wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:55 am

I’ve actually never said I am an Athens fan. Although I do enjoy watching Athens along with a lot of others schools. I guess the Bulldog portion of my name has you slightly confused. Again, Good luck to your Tomcats!
Not confused LOL. I know why you use that name. Just wanted to nail you down on that and let everyone know where you're coming from. :D

NY BUCK
All State

Re: Week 1 Trimble @ Nelsonville-York

Post by NY BUCK »

Hoping to have a livestream option on Nelsonville TV Cable. More info coming tomorrow

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

live stream?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Good luck to our neighbors NY tomorrow.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

There will be a livestream option for $10 for tomorrow nights game.

Tommy Chong
Freshman Team

Post by Tommy Chong »

Nelsonville wins

Thatdad
Riding the Bench

Post by Thatdad »

Mr. Chong,

Please, it’s late....put the pipe down. It’s clearly effecting your judgement.

sharpshooter
Riding the Bench

Post by sharpshooter »

Baldeagle wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:48 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:54 pm The wee cats first two and toughest games are on the road. If they come out 2-0 they'll roll through the rest. If they come out 0-2 Belpre could be a challenge even though they have a new coach. Personally, if they find a way to beat the Buckeyes I think they'll roll through Eastern and house Belpre. :mrgreen:
Roll through Eastern. Not likely. I cant see Trimble even scoring on our defense. Six shutouts.
Not after your performance tn.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Game day! Go Bucks!

thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

This a Saturday game?

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

thetitanic wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:35 am This a Saturday game?
Yes, tonight at 7.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

What part of "game day" don't you get?

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Nelsonville TV Cable will be providing a livestream for the game. It can be watched at the link below.

https://iframe.dacast.com/live/73bde9c6 ... 227d48acb7

The link will take you right to the games stream. You will be asked to set up a free account and purchase the stream for $10.

This is the first time we have tried any of this so just like last nights live streams we could have some technical difficulties. I know they have been working hard to get this to work.

Stream starts at 6:15
6:15: Senior Night
7:00: Kickoff

Go Bucks!!
Last edited by NY BUCK on Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

sharpshooter wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:13 am
Ground Buck wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:54 pm The wee cats first two and toughest games are on the road. If they come out 2-0 they'll roll through the rest. If they come out 0-2 Belpre could be a challenge even though they have a new coach. Personally, if they find a way to beat the Buckeyes I think they'll roll through Eastern and house Belpre. :mrgreen:
Roll through Eastern. Not likely. I cant see Trimble even scoring on our defense. Six shutouts.
I stand by my previous prediction

Eastern 22
Thimble 0

Carzycurt
Freshman Team

Post by Carzycurt »

Baldeagle wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:33 pm
sharpshooter wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:13 am

I stand by my previous prediction

Eastern 22
Thimble 0
Absolutely brain washed!!! After lastnight performance it will be a running clock 42-6 Trimble

Thanos
Freshman Team

Post by Thanos »

Update?

Return to “Football”