2020 Eastern Meigs 7 - 10 Trimble

Tomcat Pride
Waterboy

2020 Eastern Meigs 7 - 10 Trimble

Post by Tomcat Pride »

Should be a good night with Downs dominating again.

Trimble 34
Eastern 14

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Re: Week 2: TVC Champs travel to Eastern

Post by Enforcer »

If We can get through the cramping problem this weeek, We roll!!!

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

I'll take the Cats. Lackey, Guffey, Downs. Best athletes around besides Carrico

Its all in the hips
Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Well, apparently the key to the game is having enough water bottles to last the whole game. That, and the fact that Easton says we'll be lucky to score on them. So, I hope we have enough water and I hope we get lucky again this week. If not it could be a long night for Uncle Phil. :D

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

This should be Easterns year but after that game last week theyre just so out of shape I dont see them competing in this game. Slow

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

on the black wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:23 am This should be Easterns year but after that game last week theyre just so out of shape I dont see them competing in this game. Slow
We had some players under the weather and the refs certainly didn't help us any. They sure helped Caldwell out though. And to say our players are slow is laughable. We'll see Friday. Looks like everyone is counting our team out and that's fine with us. We'll be ready.

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

Unless they've changed the schedule the 2020 TVC Hocking Champs will be traveling to South Gallia this week. You heard it here first. :o

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Jim Ryan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:57 am Unless they've changed the schedule the 2020 TVC Hocking Champs will be traveling to South Gallia this week. You heard it here first. :o
Sounds about right but they have to come to The Sty so you know the refs will be favoring the home team. :D

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:31 am
on the black wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:23 am This should be Easterns year but after that game last week theyre just so out of shape I dont see them competing in this game. Slow
We had some players under the weather and the refs certainly didn't help us any. They sure helped Caldwell out though. And to say our players are slow is laughable. We'll see Friday. Looks like everyone is counting our team out and that's fine with us. We'll be ready.
I mean, did the refs line up and help make the holes for Dudley to run all over you guys or??? Because that’s the only thing I seen was Dudley doing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

After talking with the NY guys we like our chances. Sounded like a bunch of jump balls thrown up for grabs and the QB running around with poor talking by NY. We haven't watched the films yet but if it looks like what we were told our running game will give them fits. If we can keep our starters from getting sick we should give them all they want.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Lucky Charms wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:51 pm After talking with the NY guys we like our chances. Sounded like a bunch of jump balls thrown up for grabs and the QB running around with poor talking by NY. We haven't watched the films yet but if it looks like what we were told our running game will give them fits. If we can keep our starters from getting sick we should give them all they want.
If that’s the case, Guff and the freshmen will have a hay day and might even see a pick 6 :o

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:57 pm
Lucky Charms wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:51 pm After talking with the NY guys we like our chances. Sounded like a bunch of jump balls thrown up for grabs and the QB running around with poor talking by NY. We haven't watched the films yet but if it looks like what we were told our running game will give them fits. If we can keep our starters from getting sick we should give them all they want.
If that’s the case, Guff and the freshmen will have a hay day and might even see a pick 6 :o
Yea, you may be right we might get us a pick 6. Thimble won't cause I doubt we throw the ball at all. Maybe on a two point conversion.

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Yea I saw where they said the Cats got lucky. We'll take it. :D

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Then your Nelsonville peeps forgot to tell you that it was 34-7 in the 3rd qt when we had all the cramping and had 4-5 starters out at one time.

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Lucky Charms wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:03 pm
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:57 pm
Yea, you may be right we might get us a pick 6. Thimble won't cause I doubt we throw the ball at all. Maybe on a two point conversion.
Ohh boy. I thought you was a Tomcat talking about the scrimmage with NY. Even if we do throw a few jump balls, it don’t matter because you ain’t out jumping our receivers.

Carzycurt
Freshman Team

Post by Carzycurt »

Find it hard to believe anyone actually associated with reedsville is still running their mouths after last week!!??

Tow Head
Freshman Team

Post by Tow Head »

Carzycurt wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:13 am
Find it hard to believe anyone actually associated with reedsville is still running their mouths after last week!!??
They've been saying since last year that they are going to win the Hocking this year. I just hope we can get lucky enough to pull one out and make it an uphill battle for them to win it. :D

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Fact check!

1. Caldwell aint even in the TVC so it has no bearing on us winning the league and stealing Thimbles candy in the process.

2. We didnt play our best kids in the scrimmage in an effort to win. Cant say the same for the Buckeyes. they acted like this was the super bowl.

3. Thimble cant even remember to bring enough water. How they gonna remember to play hard?

Like it or not. It is still the most likely scenario that Eastern wins the Hocking in a not so close fashion.

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Now that Trimble handled Nelsonville, there is nobody left on the schedule that will give them a game worth watching. Undefeated in conference play again.

This could come back to haunt them in the playoffs, after what would be week 12.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Mister Bee wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:03 am Now that Trimble handled Nelsonville, there is nobody left on the schedule that will give them a game worth watching. Undefeated in conference play again.

This could come back to haunt them in the playoffs, after what would be week 12.
Agree to disagree, although I think Trimble will run the table in the 6 game regular season, Trimble vs Eastern and Waterford should be very good games

Its all in the hips

Return to “Football”