2020 Eastern Meigs 7 - 10 Trimble

Carzycurt
Freshman Team

Re: Week 2: TVC Champs travel to Eastern

Post by Carzycurt »

Tow Head wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:33 am
Carzycurt wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:13 am
Lucky Charms wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:51 pm After talking with the NY guys we like our chances. Sounded like a bunch of jump balls thrown up for grabs and the QB running around with poor talking by NY. We haven't watched the films yet but if it looks like what we were told our running game will give them fits. If we can keep our starters from getting sick we should give them all they want.
Find it hard to believe anyone actually associated with reedsville is still running their mouths after last week!!??
They've been saying since last year that they are going to win the Hocking this year. I just hope we can get lucky enough to pull one out and make it an uphill battle for them to win it. :D
Well my prediction is Trimble with a running clock in the 3rd

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

If Eastern has any tall players who can jump they just need to have them stand in the end zone and go up and get the balls the wee cat QB throws up off his back foot as he's falling backward. Tell them their trainer is the only one allowed to touch the water bottles as that seems to help too. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Ground Buck wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:50 pm If Eastern has any tall players who can jump they just need to have them stand in the end zone and go up and get the balls the wee cat QB throws up off his back foot as he's falling backward. Tell them their trainer is the only one allowed to touch the water bottles as that seems to help too. :mrgreen:
I watched the game on TV and the new Trimble QB looked to be doing pretty good for his first varsity start.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Ground Buck wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:50 pm If Eastern has any tall players who can jump they just need to have them stand in the end zone and go up and get the balls the wee cat QB throws up off his back foot as he's falling backward. Tell them their trainer is the only one allowed to touch the water bottles as that seems to help too. :mrgreen:
Might want to win a game before you start giving advice on how to beat someone :lol:

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Kid Green
Waterboy

Post by Kid Green »

Bulldog84 wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:49 pm
I watched the game on TV and the new Trimble QB looked to be doing pretty good for his first varsity start.
Da Eagles say dat QB be lookin pretty good. Dey gonna hide his water bottle. :mrgreen:

Dat wat da Kid be sayin! :mrgreen:
on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

I'd love to see the bald Eagles pull one out of their arses this week. That being said I don't see it happening. Trimble is on a whole nother level than Caldwell and we saw how week one went. But, like I said, would love to steal one from Glouster for once

Thatdad
Riding the Bench

Post by Thatdad »

Cats will score 50. Nuff said. 4 gifted athletes on offense that will be better than any that Easturd will offer.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Thatdad wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:46 pm Cats will score 50. Nuff said. 4 gifted athletes on offense that will be better than any that Easturd will offer.
agree

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:44 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:31 am
on the black wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:23 am This should be Easterns year but after that game last week theyre just so out of shape I dont see them competing in this game. Slow
We had some players under the weather and the refs certainly didn't help us any. They sure helped Caldwell out though. And to say our players are slow is laughable. We'll see Friday. Looks like everyone is counting our team out and that's fine with us. We'll be ready.
I mean, did the refs line up and help make the holes for Dudley to run all over you guys or??? Because that’s the only thing I seen was Dudley doing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.
Here's a hint: How many holding calls did you see on Caldwell? :o

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Streaming options available for this game?

Its all in the hips
Carzycurt
Freshman Team

Post by Carzycurt »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:22 am
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:44 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:31 am

We had some players under the weather and the refs certainly didn't help us any. They sure helped Caldwell out though. And to say our players are slow is laughable. We'll see Friday. Looks like everyone is counting our team out and that's fine with us. We'll be ready.
I mean, did the refs line up and help make the holes for Dudley to run all over you guys or??? Because that’s the only thing I seen was Dudley doing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.
Here's a hint: How many holding calls did you see on Caldwell? :o
So let me get this right, Nelsonville scrimmage didn’t play all your starters.... Caldwell had starters out sick .... but oh wait it was the officials!!? Lol come on man good teams adapt and overcome, and don’t make excuses! I hope your wrong about your starters because if this is the first action they are seeing this week that’s big trouble for ya. Don’t make excuses for failure just get the job done. Maybe there’s another issue somewhere idk just saying It can’t always be official’s . Good luck this Week hopefully everyone is healthy and stays healthy

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

The words for this week are...

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

Assz whipping forthcoming. :mrgreen:

thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

eagle25 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:55 pm The words for this week are...

You are the biggest troll on seopreps. All you’ve ever been is wrong. You said you guys were gonna pound caldwell. And hm. Did that happen? Keep talking. Eastern 3-3.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

thetitanic wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:40 pm
eagle25 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:55 pm The words for this week are...

You are the biggest troll on seopreps. All you’ve ever been is wrong. You said you guys were gonna pound caldwell. And hm. Did that happen? Keep talking. Eastern 3-3.
Sorry I hurt your feelings and made your butt hurt for picking against your team. But if you haven't noticed, the comments you are referring to are on threads about my team. Why were you on an Eastern/Caldwell thread? Troll much? :mrgreen:

TCAT1000+
Waterboy

Post by TCAT1000+ »

Has Eastern or Waterford ever beat Trimble in a year that Trimble beat NY? I can't remember one.

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

TCAT1000+ wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:35 pm Has Eastern or Waterford ever beat Trimble in a year that Trimble beat NY? I can't remember one.
That’s irrelevant this year, I watched the game and NY is really bad. Weak up front on both sides of the ball and skill players not that great either.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
TCAT1000+
Waterboy

Post by TCAT1000+ »

Bulldog84 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:46 pm
TCAT1000+ wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:35 pm Has Eastern or Waterford ever beat Trimble in a year that Trimble beat NY? I can't remember one.
That’s irrelevant this year, I watched the game and NY is really bad. Weak up front on both sides of the ball and skill players not that great either.
I think the jury is still out on NY right now. I saw the scrimmage vs Eastern and they handled themselves up front well against them. I guess we will find out Friday night.

thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

Score predictions?

HockingportHooker
Waterboy

Post by HockingportHooker »

thetitanic wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:35 pm Score predictions?
The Glouster Glow will shine through in this one.

Unless Eastern magically got in shape in 6 days it won’t even be close. The way Caldwell pretty much outran them no way they can keep up with Trimble. Eagles got beat way worse than the score from last week entails.

Trimble 50+
Eastern 7

thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

Trimble 10 Eastern 7 final

Return to “Football”