MrFirstTake
SE

Re: Kirtland vs Otsego State Semi-Final

Post by MrFirstTake »

Kirtland80 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:42 pm
MrFirstTake wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:50 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:52 pm

I sure hope so but they say the RB has like 886 yards, just in the playoffs
Oak harbor the team you played in the final 4 last year is a lot better than this team just my opinion though
That oak harbor was pretty good. If their RB does have that many yards, it wasn’t against us and I don’t think it’s a game changer. We are good at shutting them down. I don’t know much about them but I think if we do what we do, we’ll be fine
A few of their games are on YouTube dont look like they dont look better than Roger Bacon to me

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

MrFirstTake wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:20 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:42 pm
MrFirstTake wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Oak harbor the team you played in the final 4 last year is a lot better than this team just my opinion though
That oak harbor was pretty good. If their RB does have that many yards, it wasn’t against us and I don’t think it’s a game changer. We are good at shutting them down. I don’t know much about them but I think if we do what we do, we’ll be fine
A few of their games are on YouTube dont look like they dont look better than Roger Bacon to me
Never even thought about YouTube. Thanks. Will go check these cats out

6O HORN3TS 🐝
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Qb and Wr are brothers they have good chemistry of course their defense gets to the ball well at times And playS physical but dont see them beating the Hornets. They are solid but solid won’t win against this team

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

Kirtland Ironton rematch next week

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

burgfella69 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:16 pm Kirtland Ironton rematch next week
They gotta beat bacon first and kirtland has to win first. I do see both winning but IMO I don’t think they will beat kirtland

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

MrFirstTake wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:07 pm Qb and Wr are brothers they have good chemistry of course their defense gets to the ball well at times And playS physical but dont see them beating the Hornets. They are solid but solid won’t win against this team
Sounds kind of like us with brothers on the team. Our RB/LB Mason Sullivan and our WR/DB Gage Sullivan are brothers. Mason will graduate this year but we get Gage back next year. I know very little about this team. I just been going off of what I have read here and yappi

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

burgfella69 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:16 pm Kirtland Ironton rematch next week
If everything goes right, it’s sure looking that way. Both of us are favored and Houseworth sure does like us both. 88% for us and 89% for you guys

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

MrFirstTake wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:07 pm Qb and Wr are brothers they have good chemistry of course their defense gets to the ball well at times And playS physical but dont see them beating the Hornets. They are solid but solid won’t win against this team
I don’t think they will match our determination for sure. Coach called practice yesterday and not one single person went home. Every single player on the team stayed for over 4 hours in the weight room. The motto is whatever it tak3s and they sure do surpass that standard
Last edited by Kirtland80 on Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6O HORN3TS 🐝
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Yeah thats why they have a 40 game win streak going the extra mile always

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

MrFirstTake wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:24 pm Yeah thats why they have a 40 game win streak going the extra mile always
Yes and no matter what happens the rest of the season, they will be there the very next morning as soon as the season is over. 43 kids showed up at 9 am the next morning after the championship game last season. I don’t think they got in until around 1:30-2 am

6O HORN3TS 🐝
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Its definitely the attitude and work ethic you want your kids to have

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

MrFirstTake wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:40 pm Its definitely the attitude and work ethic you want your kids to have
Yes for sure! Win or lose on the field, there is no one more conditioned than these guys are. They can play full steam all game and they will not wear down. That usually works to our advantage in most games

6O HORN3TS 🐝
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Hopefully they both win snd the covid rage doesn’t shut it down. Lots n lots of people Wat “round II”

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:36 pm Hopefully they both win snd the covid rage doesn’t shut it down. Lots n lots of people Wat “round II”
I think both advance. If one or the other or both doesn’t, it’s definitely an upset. Both are the clear favorite

6O HORN3TS 🐝
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Kirtland80 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:07 am
countywide35 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:36 pm Hopefully they both win snd the covid rage doesn’t shut it down. Lots n lots of people Wat “round II”
I think both advance. If one or the other or both doesn’t, it’s definitely an upset. Both are the clear favorite

I know.....which is a lil worrisome to me both being such heavy favorites in their state semi games. But programs such as Ironton and Kirtland shouldn’t stumble when presented a David vs Goliath match. These schools surely find their selfs more in the Goliath role then David’s. So hopefully they both advance. Reminds me a lot of “Rocky” “Rocky II”

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

countywide35 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:05 am

I know.....which is a lil worrisome to me both being such heavy favorites in their state semi games. But programs such as Ironton and Kirtland shouldn’t stumble when presented a David vs Goliath match. These schools surely find their selfs more in the Goliath role then David’s. So hopefully they both advance. Reminds me a lot of “Rocky” “Rocky II”
As long as we both do what we are capable of doing, I’m sure both advance. If we play to our potential, I don’t see either team beating us. Anything can happen I suppose but we haven’t stumbled in 39. This will be #40 if we get the win. I know that’s gotta end sooner or later but from what I read, I don’t think it’s this game

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

I didn’t wanna go back to the other thread because I don’t think they liked me bringing up Coldwater, but it was the Fort Frye/Springfield thread when I said the way Coldwater is playing makes me glad we are up in D5. Not that we are afraid to play them or anything but here’s why I said that. I think you were commenting in that thread also if I remember right. They are tough outs...
Attachments
7FA1D562-2AEF-440B-BC2B-D271B0BB7457.png

6O HORN3TS 🐝
BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:02 pm
Sounds kind of like us with brothers on the team. Our RB/LB Mason Sullivan and our WR/DB Gage Sullivan are brothers. Mason will graduate this year but we get Gage back next year. I know very little about this team. I just been going off of what I have read here and yappi
Them boys are tough.
Last edited by BigBlueNation on Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Kirtland80 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:00 pm

I didn’t wanna go back to the other thread because I don’t think they liked me bringing up Coldwater, but it was the Fort Frye/Springfield thread when I said the way Coldwater is playing makes me glad we are up in D5. Not that we are afraid to play them or anything but here’s why I said that. I think you were commenting in that thread also if I remember right. They are tough outs...
31-27 projected by calpreps means either team could win though I guarantee you guys would beat them this kirtland team is very good. That Lake Catholic team kirtland beat is really good also and they won by 16 I think if Kirtland plays coldwater 5 times they win 3

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

MrFirstTake wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:06 pm
Kirtland80 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:00 pm

31-27 projected by calpreps means either team could win though I guarantee you guys would beat them this kirtland team is very good. That Lake Catholic team kirtland beat is really good also and they won by 16 I think if Kirtland plays coldwater 5 times they win 3
I’m not sure. As we are very very familiar with MAC teams, I do not take any of them lightly. I just know CW has demolished 2 really good teams. I have watched both of them. COMPLETELY, and I emphasize completely, dominated them

6O HORN3TS 🐝

Return to “Football”