Mask 2021

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Mask 2021

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Some of the spring games masks were required but as far as all-star games went as well as the grid game I attended last night no masks were required.

Other than Athens (Just read on here) have you ran across any schools requiring them?

522Pirate
Varsity

Re: Mask 2021

Post by 522Pirate »

No mention of them at the Burg scrimmage last night...school will begin (5 days a week) with masks until transmission rates drop below the red though.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Was getting updates on the Burg thrashing Raceland last night. How is the QB who has the injured thumb? Was it broken?

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

I haven’t heard for certain...he didn’t play any though.

Tower
JV Team

Post by Tower »

522Pirate wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:53 am No mention of them at the Burg scrimmage last night...school will begin (5 days a week) with masks until transmission rates drop below the red though.
Is Burg requiring masks in school? I know the numbers are going up in the younger population.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

To start the year yes...as long as the cdc transmission rate graphic for Scioto County is in the red.

AHS_Stephens
JV Team

Post by AHS_Stephens »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:50 am Some of the spring games masks were required but as far as all-star games went as well as the grid game I attended last night no masks were required.

Other than Athens (Just read on here) have you ran across any schools requiring them?
As mention above: Athens masking
For athletic events, any person entering the event will be required to show that they have a mask on their person. Failure to have a mask will result in not being permitted into the venue. Fans will be asked to sit in family/friend units and to physically distance as much as possible. For indoor events, an announcement will be made that masks are required if the number of fans exceeds 25% of the capacity of the venue. For outdoor events, an announcement will be made that masks are required if the number of fans exceeds 50% of the capacity of the venue.

The full announcement can be read here: https://www.athenscsd.org/News/732#stha ... WKiXq.dpbs

Return to “Football”