Scrimmages

countywide35
SEOP

Re: Scrimmages

Post by countywide35 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:35 pm Northwest improved or wellston lose alot from graduation?

I’d say a little bit if both……

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Jackson got beat up by Bellbrook 21-0

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Varsity
Washington 7
Amanda 7

Jv
Washington 7
Amanda 0

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:31 pm Jackson got beat up by Bellbrook 21-0
I thought 21-7….saw a TD on FB

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironmen98 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:31 pm Jackson got beat up by Bellbrook 21-0
Bellbrook made a nice run last season, sounds like they might have returned quite a bit. Jackson has taken on some TOP notch competition in their 2 scrimmages should be well prepared for the start of the season it sounds like. Going to have to figure that offense out a bit with Winters and Spires vying for starting QB, need to go with one and run the offense accordingly

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

greygoose wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:12 pm
Trimble Juvenile wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:41 pm
greygoose wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:02 pm

Going back and looking at the post you seem to be the only one trying to motivate. Haven't seen anyone posting anything other than Waverly beating Ironton in a 7-7, which from my sources is 100% true, so not sure where you're going there. Well if we're discussing 7-7, then no Ironton was unable to cover the big WR from waverly. It is however a 7-7 which is why I believe most found it a bit funny that it turned out to be a bit chippy, and last I checked for the last 2 seasons or so Ironton faithful have done nothing but brag and pounded oin their chest for winning all these 7-7s they've been traveling to. Now they get a bit butt hurt from being beat?? If a 7-7 means that much to them then yeah I guess they'll be all fired up because everyone knows a 7-7 and a scrimmage is the same thing, SMH.

This should be a dandy scrimmage to see where these teams stack up. At the same time let's not forget with these 1st scrimmages that every team has been in full pads but a few days. It should be interesting but I believe most teams will put a lot more stock into how they improve from the week 1 to week 2 scrimmage.
I'm a neutral observer on this, but based on your history on here of arguing with pretty much everyone and the fact that you've taken it upon yourself to take shots at Ironton on the post above I hope their whole team reads this and it motivates the hell out of them. LOL
LOL, I haven't taken any shots at Ironton and it's pretty obvious you're not neutral in it. If they need motivation from the obvious being stated then good for them, simply hilarious. Next time I run into Trevon I'll have to ask him about it, more is made out on here about 7-7s than what coaches really put into it. They're simply working the timing of their routes and making sure their defensive guys know where their drops are and who they've got, I mean there's no big man play so really 7-7 is simply ironing out the passing game and defensive back end.
In predictable fashion you claim to know everything about everything and everyone. It's nice to know that you have branched out even more and know where everyone on here is from. BTW, looks like you motivated the Ironton gang. Keep up the good work. :mrgreen:

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

SpeedKillz wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:19 pm
Trimble Juvenile wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:43 am
smurray wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:48 pm

No doubt
I know when I played it motivated me and my team. Sometimes a little motivation is all a team needs to get an edge. But it is fun to get on here and see people say it doesn't help. Especially people who don't play.
But you don't play anymore either so you qualify in that category also. That & the "back in my day" one.

Hint: nobody cares about yesteryear. Lol
Looks like I was right. You helped motivate Ironton and it showed. :mrgreen:

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Trimble Juvenile wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:24 am
SpeedKillz wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:19 pm
Trimble Juvenile wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:43 am

I know when I played it motivated me and my team. Sometimes a little motivation is all a team needs to get an edge. But it is fun to get on here and see people say it doesn't help. Especially people who don't play.
But you don't play anymore either so you qualify in that category also. That & the "back in my day" one.

Hint: nobody cares about yesteryear. Lol
Looks like I was right. You helped motivate Ironton and it showed. :mrgreen:
Whole darn point my guy. Lol. But i wasnt critiquing the team or staff.

I was criticizing the fanbase. They gotta do a better job of matching the programs standard of human being. 💯

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Trimble Juvenile wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:22 am
greygoose wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:12 pm
Trimble Juvenile wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:41 pm

I'm a neutral observer on this, but based on your history on here of arguing with pretty much everyone and the fact that you've taken it upon yourself to take shots at Ironton on the post above I hope their whole team reads this and it motivates the hell out of them. LOL
LOL, I haven't taken any shots at Ironton and it's pretty obvious you're not neutral in it. If they need motivation from the obvious being stated then good for them, simply hilarious. Next time I run into Trevon I'll have to ask him about it, more is made out on here about 7-7s than what coaches really put into it. They're simply working the timing of their routes and making sure their defensive guys know where their drops are and who they've got, I mean there's no big man play so really 7-7 is simply ironing out the passing game and defensive back end.
In predictable fashion you claim to know everything about everything and everyone. It's nice to know that you have branched out even more and know where everyone on here is from. BTW, looks like you motivated the Ironton gang. Keep up the good work. :mrgreen:
Do what?? You realize how long it's been since you've posted on it, you've simply embarrassed yourself at this point. All the talk on Ironton over the last week or 2 and you were crickets sorry man just pointless chatter from your end at this point. If you can't hang with them in the dark times don't jump for joy for them during the good. #bandwagon

Return to “Football”