WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

SEOFootball
Waterboy

Re: WK 4: Trimble (2-0) @ Waterford (2-1)

Post by SEOFootball »

Pit Stop Billy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:26 am
coachK wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:18 pm
tomcatsroll wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:31 pm People need to wake up and realize that this is going to be an ongoing battle all year about teams being flexible and trying to make games happen.

I am sure at some point during the year, every school in the area will have to cancel a game or pick up a different game because of cancellation.

Also, remember this game is about a bunch of 14-18 year old kids. Kids that play the game for the love of the game and sport. It is not the kids choice rather they play or not, its up to the AD's and coaches.

I am glad they have found a medium ground on this game so that it can be played for the KIDS!

I am hoping for a great game and an injury free game.
Trimble had enough to play last week, didn’t want to risk a loss, Tells you all you need to know, they think even short handed they can beat Waterford
Exactly! The week before they had kids out but went to Miller. If it would have been any TVC Hocking team except Wateford last week they would have played too. But since it was VC and they weren't sure they could beat them even at full strength they wouldn't chance it. So, they used the "quarantine" card to get out of going to VC. They'll do the same with Fort Fry if they have anyone out at that time. But they'll gladly play Eastern the next week. That's why NY earned a lot of respect last week when they played with whoever they had available. Just a whole different mind set over the hill. :mrgreen:
I know what different mindset you’re referring to.. that mindset where they’re happy after losing 4 in a row to their rival but they kept it close, and Trimble was upset after beating them by only 1 point. Different mindset indeed 😎😉

Pit Stop Billy
Riding the Bench

Post by Pit Stop Billy »

SEOFootball wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:57 pm
coachK wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:18 pm
Trimble had enough to play last week, didn’t want to risk a loss, Tells you all you need to know, they think even short handed they can beat Waterford
Exactly! The week before they had kids out but went to Miller. If it would have been any TVC Hocking team except Wateford last week they would have played too. But since it was VC and they weren't sure they could beat them even at full strength they wouldn't chance it. So, they used the "quarantine" card to get out of going to VC. They'll do the same with Fort Fry if they have anyone out at that time. But they'll gladly play Eastern the next week. That's why NY earned a lot of respect last week when they played with whoever they had available. Just a whole different mind set over the hill. :mrgreen:
I know what different mindset you’re referring to.. that mindset where they’re happy after losing 4 in a row to their rival but they kept it close, and Trimble was upset after beating them by only 1 point. Different mindset indeed 😎😉
You sure have done a lot of chest pounding on here after scoring on a broken play and then being shut down for 3 quarters. Is that the mind set you mean? And then talking about how your offense made a full recovery when you scored 70 against Miller. That's a mindset to be proud of right there. One thing for NY, they haven't dodged anyone this year using Covid for an excuse. You don't understand that mindset, and that's why you are so angry that people are bringing it up. The more you keep crying about it the worse your mindset looks. :mrgreen:

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Pit Stop Billy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:06 pm
SEOFootball wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:57 pm

You sure have done a lot of chest pounding on here after scoring on a broken play and then being shut down for 3 quarters. Is that the mind set you mean? And then talking about how your offense made a full recovery when you scored 70 against Miller. That's a mindset to be proud of right there. One thing for NY, they haven't dodged anyone this year using Covid for an excuse. You don't understand that mindset, and that's why you are so angry that people are bringing it up. The more you keep crying about it the worse your mindset looks. :mrgreen:
Hope the Trimble dodge ball team is healthy for sat

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Talk about the game and knock the nonsense off.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Trimble by 28.

Hopefully both teams are at full strength.

Good luck and good health to all.

Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

I think Trimble is only down to 1 out for Saturday from what I have heard.Who in there right mine would have played last week when you 15 kids out and the school was raging with Covid .Also Trimble may dress 40 kids but only around 18 to 19 are varsity and the rest are JV players.Hopefully Trimble will be healthy enough to take them to the wood shed.

SEOFootball
Waterboy

Post by SEOFootball »

Lakers23 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:10 pm I think Trimble is only down to 1 out for Saturday from what I have heard.Who in there right mine would have played last week when you 15 kids out and the school was raging with Covid .Also Trimble may dress 40 kids but only around 18 to 19 are varsity and the rest are JV players.Hopefully Trimble will be healthy enough to take them to the wood shed.
I heard they lost two starters to covid yesterday but maybe got a couple back yesterday as well? Been so many kids out and back it’s hard to keep track. Guess we will see who’s on the field tomorrow. Hope for a good and healthy game from both teams. I like Trimble here but with the long break and Waterford being battle tested I think it will be a good one.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

This game will be free of charge thru the airwaves....On WJAW FM 100.9 with Chris Wharf, and Ty Moore.
Hope they can pull out the win for Waterford, and all of Washington County.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

rickoshay wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:19 pm This game will be free of charge thru the airwaves....On WJAW FM 100.9 with Chris Wharf, and Ty Moore.
Hope they can pull out the win for Waterford, and all of Washington County.
So true!!

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Dailey scores early for Waterford. 7-0

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Trimble stopped on 4th & long.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Trimble 7
Waterford 7
10:11 2nd

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Trimble score on QB keeper. 7-7 10:11 to go first half.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Interception by Trimble Wisor

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Thx for the updates!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Trimble was in Waterfords RedZone again and throws an interception

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Waterford interception in end zone. :mrgreen:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Penalties in the red zone is killing Trimble

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Waterford goes three and out 2:05 left in the half

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:47 pm Waterford goes three and out 2:05 left in the half
All yours raider, I'm done ;)

Return to “Football”