Wellston 2022

mackdog
Freshman Team

Re: Wellston

Post by mackdog »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:51 pm I think he will do a great job in what are very adverse circumstances. It’s too bad they didn’t hire him in the first place. Some of this baloney could have been avoided.
Agreed! I wonder if he'll utilize an offensive scheme similar to the service academies or go the way of the pirate (Mike Leach) ???

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

gator81 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:07 am I am sure there was good reason he was NOT hired in the first place. Call the play in.
Obviously they had “reason” for bringing in two other coaches. And man that worked out so well. But luckily they have it right now. Pay attention to the team. I bet the kids love him and are happy to be playing for him. That really should be all the answer anyone over there needs.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

The great wellston school board has done it again------ its so sad-----you have to laugh--if not it will make you cry.

Cornhusker
Waterboy

Post by Cornhusker »

At what point do they stop blaming coach after coach, and start holding the BOE accountable for meddling in the AD’s job? It’s obvious that they are incompetent at hiring coaches across the board. Yet, the same people get re-elected and are allowed to continue ruining program after program.
There’s no consistency in any sport, and it’s because the elected officials try to impose their “knowledge” on how things should be done. When it is very obvious that their knowledge is limited, at best.

But I’m sure that everyone should trust them this time. This time, they got it right.

Jimbob2023
Riding the Bench

Post by Jimbob2023 »

Dang! What a mess. Good thing they ran from Jackson when they did.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

The Ad is part of the problem also-- need to clean house... it can't get any worse :lol:

Return to “Football”