Unioto 42 - 17 Paint Valley 2022

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: WK8 Unioto - Paint Valley

Post by greygoose »

PV is pretty tough against the run so this could get interesting but I think Unioto is veteran enough to pull this one out. Unioto by 7

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

07/07

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

14/14

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

Unioto needs to invest in a new clock keeper.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

17/14 PV

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Good ball game so far.
Halftime adjustments coming up.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

28/17 Unioto

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

All Shermans in the 2nd half. Half tip to them!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Hopefully Cooper is just banged up and it doesn’t linger for a bit. That’s definitely made a difference in this second half.

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

Yep, Cooper gutted it out tonight, but he was obviously hobbled. Takes away of ton of options not having him at full strength.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Unioto wins 42-17

Griffin with 3 more scores, Dray and DeMint finish off the scoring. Feel awful for Cody Tuttle, had a pick 6 taken off the board for a block that wasn’t necessary and then a long TD run as well

Unioto improves to 7-1 and will likely be a Top 4 seed in their regional. PV drops to 5-3 and must upset ZT next week to get a piece of the SVC crown.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Great second half by the U.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Post by GeneralCarpenter »

Unioto’s defense really stepped up! Also their OLine has surprised me all year. Griffin, Demint, and Dray all had solid games. I don’t think many kids can tackle Griffin 1 on 1

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Cooper got banged up and I'm sure that limited him but it's pretty obvious Unioto made the adjustments needed at halftime to pull this one out you don't go on a 28-0 run to finish the game just because of 1 player getting banged up. Obviously they wore out the PV defense, congrats that should be enough to lock up a top 4 seed

ManInBlack
Riding the Bench

Post by ManInBlack »

Great job by Shermans in the second half. They did a good job of containing Robertson when he got touches. The difference is uniotos depth. The defensive line flat out smoked paint valley’s offensive line. Throw in #2 getting more carries in the second half and game over. Congratulations to the Shermans the rest of the year

DJT47
Riding the Bench

Post by DJT47 »

greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:19 am Cooper got banged up and I'm sure that limited him but it's pretty obvious Unioto made the adjustments needed at halftime to pull this one out you don't go on a 28-0 run to finish the game just because of 1 player getting banged up. Obviously they wore out the PV defense, congrats that should be enough to lock up a top 4 seed
D4 team beating a small D6 team. Would love to see Unioto in the FAC. Where they belong. It's no surprise every one hates Unioto. Absolutely pathetic

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

DJT47 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:33 pm
greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:19 am Cooper got banged up and I'm sure that limited him but it's pretty obvious Unioto made the adjustments needed at halftime to pull this one out you don't go on a 28-0 run to finish the game just because of 1 player getting banged up. Obviously they wore out the PV defense, congrats that should be enough to lock up a top 4 seed
D4 team beating a small D6 team. Would love to see Unioto in the FAC. Where they belong. It's no surprise every one hates Unioto. Absolutely pathetic
Did you get upset last year when d5 piketon beat up on d7 paint valley?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The better team took this one.
Good luck to both next week.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

DJT47 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:33 pm
Well I was just stating the obvious but since you wanted to bring in absolutely pathetic, let's just start with yourself and lack of knowledge you're bringing to a debate. You want to complain about a DIV team beating a DVI team, do I think the FAC would be a good fit for them I sure do but that's part of my realigning that I think should happen. However, Unioto in football if memory serves from earlier post hasn't won the SVC outright since like 80s. Now since it's you wanted to complain did you complain in 2021-2020-2019-2018 when Paint Valley beat Unioto or are you just jumping on here without that knowledge? Can't have it both ways

That's as bad as one of the PV coaches complaining to me they lost to WCH because they're D3 really you didn't know that when you signed them? You didn't complain about it when you were beating them because of the points you got. Everything is just fine and dandy as long as the lower division team wins but if the higher wins it's pathetic.

Sportsguy24
Waterboy

Re: DJT47- Paint Valley

Post by Sportsguy24 »

Unioto is fine in the svc. They have no business in the fac. That game is different if PV quarterback didn’t get hurt. Unioto still wins but much closer score.

Return to “Football”