Chillicothe 7 - 21 Jackson 2022 FAC Championship

RioProf
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 10 Jackson @ Chillicothe FAC Championship

Post by RioProf »

Since Wheelersburg lost it’s going to be very close between Jackson and Sheridan for the 1 seed now.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Fun game to watch from the couch.
Loved the way Chilli fought. Just couldn’t make enough big plays.
I feel like this could have been 35-7 as easily as 21-7. Jackson really shot them selves in the foot with penalties on Cavs side of the field. Gotta clean that up to make a decent run!
Exciting to see how these points shake out, FAC represented well in Region 11

Ed Gennero
JV Team

Post by Ed Gennero »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:22 pm Fun game to watch from the couch.
Loved the way Chilli fought. Just couldn’t make enough big plays.
I feel like this could have been 35-7 as easily as 21-7. Jackson really shot them selves in the foot with penalties on Cavs side of the field. Gotta clean that up to make a decent run!
Exciting to see how these points shake out, FAC represented well in Region 11
Agreed , well done both teams. Proud of you both. People think the FAC is weak , I must be missing something.

Redshirted
Waterboy

Post by Redshirted »

Solid game. I thought Chillicothe showed a lot of heart and had a good game plan. Jackson play calling in the 1st half was a little suspect. They were getting good yards running the ball and aside from penalties were not going to be stopped moving the chains. Chillicothe matched up well with them covering the pass and thought they should’ve just kept running the ball. Jackson in the 2nd half played pretty conservative with not fielding punts which I understand not wanting to turn the ball over. Lined up in a tight T formation and just started some big drives. #8 had a heck of a game and thought that Jackson wore the Chillicothe defense down in the 2nd half. The long pass play on 3rd and 15 in the 4th sealed it. Was that Jackson’s only completion?

Congrats Jackson on the win and league title. On to the playoffs for both teams and it seemed that both teams were able to stay relatively healthy!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I think we have Round town vs Apple town in week 11

Pumpkin Festival vs Apple Festival

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

I knew this would be close. Chillicothe played hard but just didn’t have the horses to hold up at the end

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ironman02 pointed out that Sheridan beat New Lex passed Jackson

We get Miami Trace again it looks.

Lucky5
Waterboy

Post by Lucky5 »

Every Jackson fan knew this was going to be a dog fight. Play calling a little to conservative for me but a win is win. The Cavs are a good team and definitely a tough out at home.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Chillicothe 7 - 21 Jackson 2022 FAC Championship

Post by mattash »

Chillicothe 7 - 21 Jackson

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Redshirted wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:30 pm Solid game. I thought Chillicothe showed a lot of heart and had a good game plan. Jackson play calling in the 1st half was a little suspect. They were getting good yards running the ball and aside from penalties were not going to be stopped moving the chains. Chillicothe matched up well with them covering the pass and thought they should’ve just kept running the ball. Jackson in the 2nd half played pretty conservative with not fielding punts which I understand not wanting to turn the ball over. Lined up in a tight T formation and just started some big drives. #8 had a heck of a game and thought that Jackson wore the Chillicothe defense down in the 2nd half. The long pass play on 3rd and 15 in the 4th sealed it. Was that Jackson’s only completion?

Congrats Jackson on the win and league title. On to the playoffs for both teams and it seemed that both teams were able to stay relatively healthy!
I think they only completed 2 passes, the 3rd and 15 in the 4th, and a swing pass out in the flats on their 1st possession in the 1st Qtr. that didn't gain only maybe a yard or two.

Return to “Football”