Wahama Football 2023

NoCouchCoach
Waterboy

Wahama Football 2023

Post by NoCouchCoach »

Very good season last year for them. Who are some key starters returning next year? And what is your predictions for this team?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Wahama Football 2023

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Schedule?

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Is the Coach coming back? Heard he wasn’t

HT Rebel
Waterboy

Post by HT Rebel »

I can’t wait to whoop that white falcon butt

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

I’d love for Trimble to get a chance to beat the bejeebers out of Wahama again. But that will probably never happen because they keep ducking us. Just like pretty much every team in the area that’s not in our league. They are all too scared to step up and take their beat down. Cowards.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Lets Go Big Moe!
Riding the Bench

Post by Lets Go Big Moe! »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:49 pm I’d love for Trimble to get a chance to beat the bejeebers out of Wahama again. But that will probably never happen because they keep ducking us. Just like pretty much every team in the area that’s not in our league. They are all too scared to step up and take their beat down. Cowards.
We have some open dates coming up. Give us a call at the number below. We would be happy to play.

LET'S GO BIG MOE! #CRUSADERPRIDE!513-791-1680
Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Lets Go Big Moe! wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:08 pm
Tomcat Queen wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:49 pm I’d love for Trimble to get a chance to beat the bejeebers out of Wahama again. But that will probably never happen because they keep ducking us. Just like pretty much every team in the area that’s not in our league. They are all too scared to step up and take their beat down. Cowards.
We have some open dates coming up. Give us a call at the number below. We would be happy to play.
We called but your coach won’t answer. Should change your name to the White Chickens. Or the Ducks. Or Dodgers.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.

Return to “Football”