JV Team

Re: TVC predictions

Post by hannancoach »

Hannan would beat Athens and would win the Hacking

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Meigs all the way! 10-0! Feeds Rusty his socks after the game! Tennant wins first of many COY awards. Will even win it in baseball next spring!
Last edited by MarauderMadness on Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

Unfortunately RV will most likely finish dead last
in the Ohio. They just can’t compete against the bigger schools. If they don’t get approved to move down to the Hocking they need to bow out of the TVC like SG wisely did. Ultimately they should join the move to resurrect the SVAC.

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

Albundy33 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:29 pm Ohio
Ny or vc
Meigs
Alex
Wellston
Rv
Is Athens no longer in the Ohio? Or do you think they will be so bad that they aren’t worth mentioning? I do think you have RV in the right spot, dead last.

"Rocking a pair of 1985 gray coaching shorts that are now yellow in the front and brown in the back" :D
Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:49 am Meigs all the way! 10-0! Feeds Rusty his socks after the game! Tennant wins first of many COY awards. Will even win it in baseball next spring!
Word is that Meigs got several transfers but is it really enough to beat Gallia?

Buck Nut
Freshman Team

Post by Buck Nut »

Ohio: NY
Hocking: I am leaning Waterford right now. Eastern will be towards the top and Trimble will be better than people think and will play you hard regardless of their record.

Go Bucks!!
Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

Buck Nut wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:19 am Ohio: NY
Hocking: I am leaning Waterford right now. Eastern will be towards the top and Trimble will be better than people think and will play you hard regardless of their record.
Where is the Waterford against Eastern game going to be this year? That very well could be the deciding factor in who wins the Hocking. Also if either team has to go to Trimble it’s never easy to win there.

Buck Nut
Freshman Team

Post by Buck Nut »

Old Shorts wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:05 pm
Where is the Waterford against Eastern game going to be this year? That very well could be the deciding factor in who wins the Hocking. Also if either team has to go to Trimble it’s never easy to win there.
Waterford is at Eastern and Trimble gets Eastern at home and travels to Waterford I believe.

Go Bucks!!
Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

Buck Nut wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:45 pm
Waterford is at Eastern and Trimble gets Eastern at home and travels to Waterford I believe.
Well that could make it interesting. Could see a three way tie for the championship in the Hocking. Nelsonville will cruise through the Ohio unless something crazy happens.

Buck Nut
Freshman Team

Post by Buck Nut »

Old Shorts wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:07 pm

Well that could make it interesting. Could see a three way tie for the championship in the Hocking. Nelsonville will cruise through the Ohio unless something crazy happens.
Should be NYs best team since 2017. Never know till we get on the field though. Region is going to be brutal come playoff time. Whoever gets out definitely deserved it.

Go Bucks!!
Albundy33
Freshman Team

Post by Albundy33 »

Update mine sorry
Ny or vc
Athens
Meigs
Alex
Wellston
Rv

Auntyjp
Waterboy

Post by Auntyjp »

MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:49 am Meigs all the way! 10-0! Feeds Rusty his socks after the game! Tennant wins first of many COY awards. Will even win it in baseball next spring!
So is the rumor that the Cleland boy transferring to Gallia not true?

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Auntyjp wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:40 pm
So is the rumor that the Cleland boy transferring to Gallia not true?
Hell no its not true!

The Scotty A Show
Waterboy

Post by The Scotty A Show »

Old Shorts wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:07 pm

I like your thinking. If the Tomcats had H2Of’rd in G-town I’d say they would win it outright. But we all know what you get in Waterburg. Tough to win over there.

Trimble Tomcats 2023 TVC Ohio Champions
TvC1996
Waterboy

Post by TvC1996 »

Old Shorts wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:42 am Unfortunately RV will most likely finish dead last
in the Ohio. They just can’t compete against the bigger schools. If they don’t get approved to move down to the Hocking they need to bow out of the TVC like SG wisely did. Ultimately they should join the move to resurrect the SVAC.
You realize NY is the smallest school in this division? They don't have to run off to a different league ... they just win win win and when they don't they still compete! RV just needs to get better

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Old Shorts wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:42 am Unfortunately RV will most likely finish dead last
River valley is one of the bigger schools. N. Y by far the smallest. 2 schools in hocking are bigger than N. Y.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Old Shorts-prove you have the 1985 gray coaching shorts. I bet they do not exist!

NY the class of the TVC Ohio for now but Athens should never be down for long. The Hocking maybe a toss up, Trimble not what it once was by Trimble standards.

Old Shorts
Freshman Team

Post by Old Shorts »

MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:42 pm Old Shorts-prove you have the 1985 gray coaching shorts. I bet they do not exist!

NY the class of the TVC Ohio for now but Athens should never be down for long. The Hocking maybe a toss up, Trimble not what it once was by Trimble standards.
🩳 😂

Return to “Football”