September 15, 2023 Eastern Meigs 21 - 20 Waterford

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Re: Eastern v Waterford 2023 TVC Hocking Championship

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:57 pm Bring on the Waterboys. No Farmer Yoder calling the game this year Steely Dan. :mrgreen:
You know when Waterford doesn’t have much of a chance to win? When their fans aren’t on here running their faces. Let’s go Eagles. The bareassing is about to commence. :mrgreen:

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:52 am
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:57 pm Bring on the Waterboys. No Farmer Yoder calling the game this year Steely Dan. :mrgreen:
You know when Waterford doesn’t have much of a chance to win? When their fans aren’t on here running their faces. Let’s go Eagles. The bareassing is about to commence. :mrgreen:
Didn’t you say the same last year🤔

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:39 pm
Didn’t you say the same last year🤔
No, because you and others were on here running your faces last year. :mrgreen:

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:59 pm
Chaw wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:16 pm Are you trying to solicite a neanderlithic response from the Waterford faithful? We will not engage in such habidashery and petty dialog. This alternate reality that you are living in has warped your mental awareness of what will happen this year. Waterford wins. Probably twice against Eastern... again. Just like last year. Play. Win. Repeat.
Care to give some points and make a small wager? Or are you skeert?
Lol, his team going to bareass Waterford but he wants points. What a joke

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:52 pm Since Eastern has become so dominate maybe they should apply to join one of these conferences in SE Ohio; OVC, SOC II, FAC, or just step up to the TVC Ohio!
Lol, you mean step down to the tvc ohio.

southernfan432
Waterboy

Post by southernfan432 »

I really don’t think eastern has an answer for waterford… waterford wins the tvc

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

So is this really for the Hocking championship? Is Thimble just going to give up without a fight? Seems like everyone is just bowing down to Reedsville.

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Billy T Kid
Riding the Bench

Post by Billy T Kid »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:43 am
Lebron236 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:09 am Funny how both of y’all are living in alternate realities, don’t forget about the daddy of the tvc, the Tomcats are back
Your “daddy” lost his best player. Hmmmm… I wonder where he’s playing this year :mrgreen:
He was definitely not the best player, he’s probably a good kid but definitely not anyone’s best player.

NoCouchCoach
Waterboy

Post by NoCouchCoach »

Eastern-28
Waterford-27

One game at a time first cause you can’t sleep on Trimble like I said one game at a time

Good luck to both teams

Mr. SEO
Waterboy

Post by Mr. SEO »

Baldeagle wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:53 pm
Chaw wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:16 pm Are you trying to solicite a neanderlithic response from the Waterford faithful? We will not engage in such habidashery and petty dialog. This alternate reality that you are living in has warped your mental awareness of what will happen this year. Waterford wins. Probably twice against Eastern... again. Just like last year. Play. Win. Repeat.
I think you meant “neanderthalic” but I can understand the poor spelling and word usage considering the inferior ilk of your lineage and the poor quality of grammar you were exposed to in that hillbilly environment. Nonetheless, Coach JJ and the boys have been plotting a beat down now for quite awhile. I doubt the Cats have an answer.
yeah planning against a horrendous schedule this year lmao? your schedule is dog water this year.

Mr. SEO
Waterboy

Post by Mr. SEO »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:05 pm We’re getting crickets from Waterford. They ran their jibs all last year. But they know the score this year. A bareassing awaits them. Then maybe another one in the playoffs.
honestly, I wanna meet up with you at the game and see what a Mongaloid you are

Thenegotiator
Waterboy

Post by Thenegotiator »

Donnie and Thirtyonetrap,1. You talk so much every year just to get bent over, just to barely make it to the playoffs, 2. To lose the first round to a mediocre team 3. Frankly, your schedule is dogwater, it's honestly sad how weak your schedule is.. It's sad that the only way you guys can be successful is by playing a 3rd-grade schedule lol. I already know these two are the guys who constantly complain about a coach or a player saying "I bet I could coach better, I bet I could've done this and that" knowing well that they both probably never played a high school snap or even played on the practice squad in high school. I wanna see these two queefstern mongoloids at this week's game

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Calvin wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:46 pm So is this really for the Hocking championship? Is Thimble just going to give up without a fight? Seems like everyone is just bowing down to Reedsville.
Have your AD call Kevin Musser at Meigs High School. We will play you guys.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Lebron236 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:09 am Funny how both of y’all are living in alternate realities, don’t forget about the daddy of the tvc, the Tomcats are back
Go Tomcats...and for all the teachers on here that is Tomcats. 8-)

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Koondogger 2.1
Freshman Team

Post by Koondogger 2.1 »

noreply66 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:45 am
Go Tomcats...and for all the teachers on here that is Tomcats. 8-)
What exactly are you saying?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Mr. SEO wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:51 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:05 pm We’re getting crickets from Waterford. They ran their jibs all last year. But they know the score this year. A bareassing awaits them. Then maybe another one in the playoffs.
honestly, I wanna meet up with you at the game and see what a Mongaloid you are
I’m betting you’re the same person who challenged me to “meet up” with you last year and then cried to the mods and got me banned after I responded to you. Now it looks like you’ve recruited a buddy to help you try to goad me into responding. You should just DM me with your challenge if that’s what you really want. Otherwise, prepare for the bareassing you’re going to get Friday night and take it with humility. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Thenegotiator wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:07 pm
Donnie and Thirtyonetrap,1. You talk so much every year just to get bent over, just to barely make it to the playoffs, 2. To lose the first round to a mediocre team 3. Frankly, your schedule is dogwater, it's honestly sad how weak your schedule is.. It's sad that the only way you guys can be successful is by playing a 3rd-grade schedule lol. I already know these two are the guys who constantly complain about a coach or a player saying "I bet I could coach better, I bet I could've done this and that" knowing well that they both probably never played a high school snap or even played on the practice squad in high school. I wanna see these two queefstern mongoloids at this week's game
I see you got that study hall in your schedule again this year. Welcome back to the site young man. Enjoy :mrgreen:

Run baby run
Freshman Team

Post by Run baby run »

Waterford pulls out the win and locks up the Hocking title.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Very well might be looking at a share of the the Hocking title. Eastern plays at Trimble (Trimble wins) Trimble plays at Waterford (Waterford wins) and Waterford plays at Eastern (Eastern wins) there’s a predicament. Just some thoughts.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Just a few hours away from the most satisfying bareassing ever, and a TVC championship. Let’s go Eagles.
Last edited by thirtyonetrap on Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.

Return to “Football”