Washington Court House Football needs help BAD!!

JoeyD
Waterboy

Re: Washington Court House Football needs help BAD!!

Post by JoeyD »

Young team. New system. I say if your a player and not on board go to cross country.

JoeyD
Waterboy

Post by JoeyD »

Look good tonight!

go court house
Freshman Team

Post by go court house »

MatthewG1 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:38 pm TBH i don't know even where to start. Court House started the season 3 - 1 and looked decent enough to potentially go 6 - 4 at most 7 - 3 but lord has that changed real quick!

It all started Week 5 when they played Monroe(Cincinnati)and it was a close game until Monroe scored 34 points in the 4th quarter and they lost 48 - 21. Then going into week 6 they played Jackson and Jackson scouted pretty well and ran the same 3 plays on Court House because that’s all had to run to score and Court House lost 49 - 21. Then tonight they just got beat by a Hillsboro team 36 - 6 that I kid you not ran 1 play the entire game and scored on Court House almost willingly. Hillsboro would shift there tight end in front of running back and run the ball up the middle for 6 yard every play.

Head Coach Dave Everson looks like he has never coached a game in his life and has no idea what he is doing. The Offensive staff only knows 2 plays, which is run it up the middle or have the QB roll out to his right or left to throw to his brother which 9 times out of 10 it gets picked off.

The Defensive staff looks like they also are incompetent with Defensive plays and schemes when they can’t stop the same play over and over. How are you going to let 2 teams in back to back weeks run the same plays over and over again and not doing anything different to stop them.

This is going to be a long 3 weeks and if your a McClain, Chillicothe or Miami Trace fan expect a win because these kids look like they have completely lost all faith in this staff and look like they don’t want to be out there at all.

If there are any coaches out there who would have a Championship mentality and understand how to build a winning culture and would like to coach I urge you to try to get a coaching job at court house because it’s very bad. These kids looks so defeated every game and it’s so sad.

Court house is now 3 - 4

Sincerely Washington CH graduate and fan
Glad we didn't bet on your prediction of them losing the next 3. They handled McClain for the most part

Old Coach
Waterboy

Post by Old Coach »

I was there daily and saw none of this! You must have been a fly on the wall!

Fayette_Panther1963
Waterboy

Post by Fayette_Panther1963 »

They won off pure talent.....trust me it wasn't because of Everson's brilliant offensive and defensive schemes. Word on the Court House streets is Everson is going to be packing his bags when the season concludes. Let the coaching carousel begin...AGAIN!

Return to “Football”