October 13, 2023 Alexander 7 - 48 Warren

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Re: Alexander - Warren

Post by Feedme#2WarrenFB »

I didn’t say 30 touches i said he should be rotated I. you said Fairbanks 30 for 190 and I said let Carr get 30 and see what he does !! The fact of the matter is they’re not using him at all and as explosive as he is he could’ve of helped Warren win those games the y should’ve!! That’s my opinion

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Since FairbNks back next year and he supposedly better then maybe Carr will be left out again and why let that happen when there’s area teams that would love to have him running for them Carrs too talented not to be rotating in and I bet others see exactly what I do !!

Notsofastmyfriend
Freshman Team

Post by Notsofastmyfriend »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:36 pm Since FairbNks back next year and he supposedly better then maybe Carr will be left out again and why let that happen when there’s area teams that would love to have him running for them Carrs too talented not to be rotating in and I bet others see exactly what I do !!
Carr will be third string next year at Warren. Gonna move Sealey to RB and make room for daddy’s boy at QB. Get ready for daddy ball next year. It’s coming. Just wait! Carr would look great in red and blue!

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

A lot of people seem to know what it takes for Warren to be a winner. You’d think in the last 30 years, someone would’ve made that happen.

Warren should beat Alexander by a lot. Alex has a great qb but not much else.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

There are dozens of top programs out there scouring the earth for transfers that meet these strict guidelines:
- May designate family member as spokesperson and/or bleacher coach
- Must bash coaching staff daily over playing time
- Must threaten to go elsewhere unless certain agreed upon needs are met
- Must completely disregard team concept

Those same programs have coaching openings, but their requirements are a little tougher:
- Must have previously been fired from a coaching position
- Must have demonstrated ability with zero wins and/or average loss of nearly 50 points per game
- Must obsessively undermine previous program and coach on a message board
- In lieu of previous points, will consider fans with keen sense of observation to point out wins and losses (ability to express personal gripes over substantial analysis highly recommended)

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

Notsofastmyfriend wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:27 pm
Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:36 pm Since FairbNks back next year and he supposedly better then maybe Carr will be left out again and why let that happen when there’s area teams that would love to have him running for them Carrs too talented not to be rotating in and I bet others see exactly what I do !!
Carr will be third string next year at Warren. Gonna move Sealey to RB and make room for daddy’s boy at QB. Get ready for daddy ball next year. It’s coming. Just wait! Carr would look great in red and blue!
Be a shame if that happens…

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

enigmaax wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:45 pm There are dozens of top programs out there scouring the earth for transfers that meet these strict guidelines:
- May designate family member as spokesperson and/or bleacher coach
- Must bash coaching staff daily over playing time
- Must threaten to go elsewhere unless certain agreed upon needs are met
- Must completely disregard team concept

Those same programs have coaching openings, but their requirements are a little tougher:
- Must have previously been fired from a coaching position
- Must have demonstrated ability with zero wins and/or average loss of nearly 50 points per game
- Must obsessively undermine previous program and coach on a message board
- In lieu of previous points, will consider fans with keen sense of observation to point out wins and losses (ability to express personal gripes over substantial analysis highly recommended)
Bingo. Vague, passive-aggressive complaints and unsubstantiated claims over substance and actual football X’s and O’s is the way.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:48 pm
Wouldn’t hold your breath. Sealey has been great this year, better than I imagined. They should have a JV team for the first time in several years with a good 8th grade group coming in, and the freshmen will play that, with some maybe getting some special teams experience on Fridays. Don’t take everything you see on here at face value. Eric is a talented kid who is just having to wait his turn. Plenty of really good players did the same, it isn’t a new concept. He has a role, and he does it to best of his ability every Friday, and he’s been an asset for them. It’s a matter of when, not if, that his time will come. He’s a great teammate from all accounts and his ceiling is extremely high. You have a lot to be proud of with him.
Last edited by beg003 on Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Post by Warriors321 »

Why even post this?

Feedme#2WarrenFB
Freshman Team

beg003 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:55 pm

Wouldn’t hold your breath. Sealey has been great this year, better than I imagined. They should have a JV team for the first time in several years with a good 8th grade group coming in, and the freshmen will play that, with some maybe getting some special teams experience on Fridays. Don’t take everything you see on here at face value. Eric is a talented kid who is just having to wait his turn. Plenty of really good players did the same, it isn’t a new concept. He has a role, and he does it to best of his ability every Friday, and he’s been an asset for them. It’s a matter of when, not if, that his time will come. He’s a great teammate from all accounts and his ceiling is extremely high. You have a lot to be proud of with him.
All I’ve been saying is I just wish they’d rotate him in ! Idc bout him starting that’s not the problem I just feel he could help the team offensively instead of sitting almost all game on offense.. Believe we are extremely proud of him thank you !

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Feedme#2WarrenFB wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:23 pm
All I’ve been saying is I just wish they’d rotate him in ! Idc bout him starting that’s not the problem I just feel he could help the team offensively instead of sitting almost all game on offense.. Believe we are extremely proud of him thank you !
And that’s fair, anybody wants their kid to play. Would I like to see him get a few more touches a game? Sure, I think he’s a good player. But it’s not up to you or me, or anyone else on this site who plays what and who doesn’t. The coaches know what they have with him, it’s not hard to see. He’s 15 years old and looks the way he does already. What’s he going to be next year or the year after? I’m excited to see. But he’s also only 15. I’d rather see him eased into it, and then allowed to take off when he’s physically ready to be the man. People that know the game see his ability and projectability, that isn’t the question at all. He’s still a kid and running him out there against young men before he’s physically ready to shoulder that load doesn’t do anyone any good. I understand you’ll probably disagree with me, but that’s my take from an outside POV.

Notsofastmyfriend
Freshman Team

beg003 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:36 pm
And that’s fair, anybody wants their kid to play. Would I like to see him get a few more touches a game? Sure, I think he’s a good player. But it’s not up to you or me, or anyone else on this site who plays what and who doesn’t. The coaches know what they have with him, it’s not hard to see. He’s 15 years old and looks the way he does already. What’s he going to be next year or the year after? I’m excited to see. But he’s also only 15. I’d rather see him eased into it, and then allowed to take off when he’s physically ready to be the man. People that know the game see his ability and projectability, that isn’t the question at all. He’s still a kid and running him out there against young men before he’s physically ready to shoulder that load doesn’t do anyone any good. I understand you’ll probably disagree with me, but that’s my take from an outside POV.
Feedme#2. Stick to your beliefs. Beg is on the inside. He’s always going to say the politically right things. He’s related to one of the coaches. Carr is better than most of the kids they are playing. They didn’t have a problem running a 15 year old (#1) out there last year. If they’d played Carr more they’d be going to the playoffs. Maybe next year!

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Notsofastmyfriend wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:14 am
Feedme#2. Stick to your beliefs. Beg is on the inside. He’s always going to say the politically right things. He’s related to one of the coaches. Carr is better than most of the kids they are playing. They didn’t have a problem running a 15 year old (#1) out there last year. If they’d played Carr more they’d be going to the playoffs. Maybe next year!
It truly must be exhausting being this miserable and spiteful. We didn’t have an older receiver who was remotely close to being better than pepper. Receiver and RB are two different positions physically. All you do is fan flames and have a weird obsession with badmouthing kids and coaches. I was off this site by choice, but I’ve watched you spout off with no basis on here all season. If you have all the answers, maybe you should’ve applied to coach. Otherwise, no one cares what you have to say, just like me. Especially the coaches. They don’t care what you or I say here or anywhere. I don’t know who hurt you, but you obviously have something personal against someone. If I’m the bad guy for what I’ve said on this thread, then I’ll gladly wear it. All you’ve done is sow rumors, division, speculation, and bad mouthed an 8th grade kid. If that gets you going, I honestly feel bad for you.

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Post by Warriors321 »

Carr is a good player but quit acting like Fairbanks isn’t either. I’m sorry but he isn’t a 10 point difference maker on offense against John Marshall or fort frye. and carr is playing every snap on special teams and defense basically. You can still be a difference maker and impact the game in a winning matter without touching the ball.

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Post by Warriors321 »

Congrats to Landon Fairbanks for being nominated for Ohio high school athlete of the week for last weeks game against Cambridge.
https://www.maxpreps.com/m/news/kxRw3TF ... te-now.htm

Notsofastmyfriend
Freshman Team

beg003 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:27 am
It truly must be exhausting being this miserable and spiteful. We didn’t have an older receiver who was remotely close to being better than pepper. Receiver and RB are two different positions physically. All you do is fan flames and have a weird obsession with badmouthing kids and coaches. I was off this site by choice, but I’ve watched you spout off with no basis on here all season. If you have all the answers, maybe you should’ve applied to coach. Otherwise, no one cares what you have to say, just like me. Especially the coaches. They don’t care what you or I say here or anywhere. I don’t know who hurt you, but you obviously have something personal against someone. If I’m the bad guy for what I’ve said on this thread, then I’ll gladly wear it. All you’ve done is sow rumors, division, speculation, and bad mouthed an 8th grade kid. If that gets you going, I honestly feel bad for you.

This is just like golf. It’s better with Tiger Woods playing. This message board is better with beg003. Welcome back! We’ve missed you

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Notsofastmyfriend wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:20 am

This is just like golf. It’s better with Tiger Woods playing. This message board is better with beg003. Welcome back! We’ve missed you
The feeling isn’t mutual. As usual, nothing substantive to respond with, just sarcasm and not much else. At this point, you’re just an average troll.
Last edited by beg003 on Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Notsofastmyfriend
Freshman Team

beg003 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:33 am

The feeling isn’t mutual
Keep drinking the koolaide. I’m still sticking to my 4-6 prediction I gave you in May. Check your inbox. Some people are right and some people walk around with blinders on.

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

Notsofastmyfriend wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:40 am
beg003 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:33 am

The feeling isn’t mutual
Keep drinking the koolaide. I’m still sticking to my 4-6 prediction I gave you in May. Check your inbox. Some people are right and some people walk around with blinders on.
Like I said, maybe you should’ve applied to coach, since you obviously have all the answers. I’m sure you’d be a welcome addition to any staff. And your bitterness isn’t just reserved for us. You commented when Fort Frye lost to Point “this is their worst loss in 25 years. They’re a shell of what they used to be.” You have nothing positive to contribute, ever, for anyone. Your whole presence on this site is predicated on high school kids losing a football game. It’s sad, really. If being right is wanting kids to fail and bragging about how you “knew it”, then consider me wrong.

OldskoolWarrior
Riding the Bench

Post by OldskoolWarrior »

Carr is a good RB. Great? Not yet. But will be with time. If Warren returns most of their players next year they could go 8-2 or better. They’ll have to replace three linemen, which is always a challenge.

Return to “Football”