November 10, 2023 Caldwell 20 - 13 Waterford

raindelay
Riding the Bench

November 10, 2023 Caldwell 20 - 13 Waterford

Post by raindelay »

Rematch of these two set to take place. Caldwell took the previous matchup in week 2, 41-14. Caldwells playoff wins so far come against Bridgeport and Notre Dame, while Waterford has bested Miller and Beaver Eastern. Caldwell’s offensive and defensive lines looked solid against Notre Dame. That was key to their success in the first matchup against Waterford. Have the Wildcats made any changes since earlier in the season? Thought I saw where they may have changed QB’s?

Thoughts? Predictions?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Week 13: Caldwell v Waterford

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Well since the experts on here have said all season that Coldwell will win the region there really is no reason to play the game, right LOL. But since they are going to play I’m pulling for Waterford so we can have an all TVC regional championship game. The TVC is becoming the SEC of R27. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:47 am Well since the experts on here have said all season that Coldwell will win the region there really is no reason to play the game, right LOL. But since they are going to play I’m pulling for Waterford so we can have an all TVC regional championship game. The TVC is becoming the SEC of R27. :mrgreen:
So you're "pulling" for Waterford but you're not going to go out on a limb and say they're going to win?? Come on man. Caldwell by 21

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford has some KEY injuries. If they were 100 % I would say they could win this. I watched Caldwell week 8 and Waterford week 10 and they eye test told me Waterford was playing better. Both teams are going to be pass heavy in this one. If Taylor can’t play have a hard time seeing the Wildcats win this one.

91raider97bobcat
JV Team

Post by 91raider97bobcat »

Confirmed. Game will be at Morgan.

thelegend
Waterboy

Post by thelegend »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:47 am Well since the experts on here have said all season that Coldwell will win the region there really is no reason to play the game, right LOL. But since they are going to play I’m pulling for Waterford so we can have an all TVC regional championship game. The TVC is becoming the SEC of R27. :mrgreen:
Eastern does not want to play Caldwell...

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Good luck Wildcats in your matchup against Caldwell.

Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Post by Bagger Vance »

Waterford vs Beaver was on YouTube last week, any chance tonight's is on YouTube too?

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

I think you mean you are praying for Waterford. LOL!

muskiefan11
JV Team

Post by muskiefan11 »

Bagger Vance wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:19 am Waterford vs Beaver was on YouTube last week, any chance tonight's is on YouTube too?
On yrptv YouTube page

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

See pretty much a repeat of the regular season game between these two. Caldwell will advance.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

Caldwell 14
Waterford 7
Halftime

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

Caldwell 20
Waterford 13
After 3

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

Final

Caldwell 20
Waterford 13

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

dang, great season

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

dirt_cinders wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:10 am
I think you mean you are praying for Waterford. LOL!
I see you’re still butt hurt about that bareassing we gave you. How’s basketball season going for ya? :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.

Return to “Football”