November 17, 2023 Harvest Prep 22 - 0 Wheelersburg

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Wheelersburg v Harvest Prep

Post by VetteMan »

I'm certainly not always a Burg fan throughout the regular season, especially when they are competing against a couple other teams. I just find it kind of strange that if you are from this area of the state, that you would not root for and want the Burg to win this game.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:10 pm I'm certainly not always a Burg fan throughout the regular season, especially when they are competing against a couple other teams. I just find it kind of strange that if you are from this area of the state, that you would not root for and want the Burg to win this game.
Same. Depending on the matchups I'm cheering for everyone in our area to succeed.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Go Burg

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:00 pmGo Burg
Go Prep. Make it 4 for 4 vs the billybobs. I mean burg

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:10 pm I'm certainly not always a Burg fan throughout the regular season, especially when they are competing against a couple other teams. I just find it kind of strange that if you are from this area of the state, that you would not root for and want the Burg to win this game.
But all this area does is gossip about one another. Why would anyone want fake support? Seems weird.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If you are from SEO and back SEO teams it is not fake support.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Boo-Duh
JV Team

Post by Boo-Duh »

Can someone give me an iHeart radio station that I could listen to the game this Friday with?

Thanks in advance. And good luck this Friday!!!

Before you decide to repeat a story, ask yourself three questions: 1) Is it true (Eph. 4:25)? 2) Is it kind (Eph. 4:32)? 3) Is it necessary (Eph. 4:29)? If not, please don't repeat it (Lev. 19:16; Prov. 11:13; 16:28; 17:9; 18:8; 1 Tim. 5:13).
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Boo-Duh wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:07 pm Can someone give me an iHeart radio station that I could listen to the game this Friday with?

Thanks in advance. And good luck this Friday!!!

It will be online on WNXT 99.3.

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:56 pm Man, the Ironton trolls have came out in full force. I don't think I've ever seen anyone from Prep even on here.

Burg will compete in this game and if they can keep from giving up the big play like they did in the first meeting, they can win this!! Burg was able to run up the middle on Prep and look for a lot more of that. Burg needs to have long drives that ends in TD's. Keep Prepe offense on the sideline and they have a chance. Burg had the lead at half the last two years in the playoffs and didn't make good adjustments in the 2nd half. Look for a different Burg team this year.

And here's bugle boy spewing poop again he knows nothing about,it will be your clown 🤡 ass disappearing from preps and preps beats ya,all down like a drum 🥁🥁 something you do know something about 😆😂

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Pinwheel wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:24 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:56 pm Man, the Ironton trolls have came out in full force. I don't think I've ever seen anyone from Prep even on here.

Burg will compete in this game and if they can keep from giving up the big play like they did in the first meeting, they can win this!! Burg was able to run up the middle on Prep and look for a lot more of that. Burg needs to have long drives that ends in TD's. Keep Prepe offense on the sideline and they have a chance. Burg had the lead at half the last two years in the playoffs and didn't make good adjustments in the 2nd half. Look for a different Burg team this year.

And here's bugle boy spewing poop again he knows nothing about,it will be your clown 🤡 ass disappearing from preps and preps beats ya,all down like a drum 🥁🥁 something you do know something about 😆😂
Prep has already beat burg 3 times right? This the 4th meeting?

So Ironton is 2 - 1 vs Prep.
And Burg is 0 - 3 vs Prep right?

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

So the summary of wheelersburg football the last two seasons is this:

Vs Ironton - 0 - 2
Vs Jackson - 0 - 2
Vs West 1 - 1
Vs Prep 0 - 3

And Friday is the 4th meeting with Prep and if burg wins they still have a losing record in two seasons vs their toughest competition, correct?

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:36 pm So the summary of wheelersburg football the last two seasons is this:

Vs Ironton - 0 - 2
Vs Jackson - 0 - 2
Vs West 1 - 1
Vs Prep 0 - 3

And Friday is the 4th meeting with Prep and if burg wins they still have a losing record in two seasons vs their toughest competition, correct?
And if burg gets beat Friday that means burg is

0 - 4 vs Prep in the last two seasons
0 - 2 vs Ironton
And 0 - 2 vs Jackson.

And have only won the region 3 times in 25+ years.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

FIDO wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:33 pm Unless it changes it'll be the same garbage that did the Ironton game. 10 bucks wasn't worth the production

https://ohsaa.boxcast.com/#/broadcasts/ ... pgb8rpilyn
I got refunded.

After all the buffering i put up with last year up to the final, i finally asked for a refund & got it right away.

It buffered at least 20 times several up to five minutes!

BAD!

I hope you can watch the game & good luck BURG.

RepSeoFB

#GoBgo
Last edited by Tjhtygeverve on Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:38 pm
Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:36 pm So the summary of wheelersburg football the last two seasons is this:

Vs Ironton - 0 - 2
Vs Jackson - 0 - 2
Vs West 1 - 1
Vs Prep 0 - 3

And if burg gets beat Friday that means burg is

0 - 4 vs Prep in the last two seasons
0 - 2 vs Ironton
And 0 - 2 vs Jackson.

And have only won the region 3 times in 25+ years.
Sounds like burg football is either way overrated on seops, OR.. have taken a big step back as a program. They haven't did well vs the top teams in their region at all.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Vs Ironton - 0 - 2
Vs Jackson - 0 - 2
Vs West 1 - 1
Vs Prep 0 - 3

Vs Ironton, Jackson, west and Prep the last 2 seasons Wheelersburg is 1 - 8. 👀

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:41 pm
FIDO wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:33 pm Unless it changes it'll be the same garbage that did the Ironton game. 10 bucks wasn't worth the production

https://ohsaa.boxcast.com/#/broadcasts/ ... pgb8rpilyn
I got refunded.

After all the buffering i put up with last year up to the final, i finally asked for a refund & got it right away.

It buffered at least 20 times several up to five minutes!

BAD!

I hope you can watch the game & good luck BURG.

RepSeoFB

#GoBgo
I didn't bother trying. I was more annoyed because the game had ended but there was like 5 minutes left on the clock. I thought it was because I live 10K miles away but that wasn't the case. As a nonbiased fan, I was hoping for an Ironton/Burg rematch.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:19 am If you are from SEO and back SEO teams it is not fake support.
Agreed! I understand being passionate, but to not want a team you're played, espy consistently, to have success after your fave team has exited, has never made sense to me.

Go Burg!!!

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:38 pm
noreply66 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:19 am If you are from SEO and back SEO teams it is not fake support.
Agreed! I understand being passionate, but to not want a team you're played, espy consistently, to have success after your fave team has exited, has never made sense to me.

Go Burg!!!
Agree.

I wanted IHS to beat HP so that 1) Burg could have another shot at IHS, and 2) Burg vs IHS would guarantee one team from the area going to state.

Always good to see local teams doing well.

Outoftowner
Riding the Bench

Post by Outoftowner »

Ironton fan here. Go Burg! Would like to see a SEO team advance. Like Ironton, Prep has a lot of holes though they’re different. I think Burg can pull it out if they just play solid football with no turnovers and minimal penalties. Unfortunately for both, I think the DV championship is being played this weekend between Perry and South Range. Coldwater and LC could possibly give those two a game.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:11 am
But all this area does is gossip about one another. Why would anyone want fake support? Seems weird.
So Ohio State fans should root for xichigan when they play someone outta conference? What? 🤣

Return to “Football”