All Conference

Re: TVC-Hocking 2024

Post by fortdawg »

Waterford has a tough schedule!

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Happy Thanksgiving Fartdawg! Wee you able to "get together" with your favorite coach?

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

It was great and thanks for asking. :)
I do have a question?
Why did you post as the Bald Crow and not 31 run your trap?
Congrats to Eastern having a great year in spite of both of your names running the coach down.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

fortdawg wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:55 pm It was great and thanks for asking. :)
I do have a question?
Congrats to Eastern having a great year in spite of both of your names running the coach down.
Tell both those guys to schedule Meigs if they aint skeert.

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:57 pm
I do have a question?
It's one guy. :)

jimmiehoffa
Waterboy

Post by jimmiehoffa »

fortdawg wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:04 pm
MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:57 pm
I do have a question?
It's one guy. :)
Yes, and he is ruining this site

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

It’s not one guy ruining the site. It’s the soft cry babies who complain and exclaim “troll” and accuse others of having multiple accounts when they get their feelings hurt or a lot of times if they simply disagree with them. Then some big feeling moderator comes in and saves the day by banning people. If ya’ll haven’t noticed there are only about ten people regularly posting on here and five of them are the chronic complainers I’m speaking about. Keep it up you five and before long you’ll have the site to yourselves. But then who will you cry about when your feelings get hurt again? My advice: just scroll past the comments you don’t like. But I realize you can’t, even if you want to. It’s not in your make up. SMDH

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Correct me if I am wrong. Cant the whiners simply add those that offend them to their "Foes" list and then never see their comments ever again?

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

Calvin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:22 pm It’s not one guy ruining the site. It’s the soft cry babies who complain and exclaim “troll” and accuse others of having multiple accounts when they get their feelings hurt or a lot of times if they simply disagree with them. Then some big feeling moderator comes in and saves the day by banning people. If ya’ll haven’t noticed there are only about ten people regularly posting on here and five of them are the chronic complainers I’m speaking about. Keep it up you five and before long you’ll have the site to yourselves. But then who will you cry about when your feelings get hurt again? My advice: just scroll past the comments you don’t like. But I realize you can’t, even if you want to. It’s not in your make up. SMDH
This is always my favorite argument as to why the site is dead. The conspiracy theory of a mass extinction of posters due to banning instead of people got fed up(with the same BS posts, over and over) and left on their own. :lol: :lol:

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

icanpickem wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:00 pm
Calvin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:22 pm It’s not one guy ruining the site. It’s the soft cry babies who complain and exclaim “troll” and accuse others of having multiple accounts when they get their feelings hurt or a lot of times if they simply disagree with them. Then some big feeling moderator comes in and saves the day by banning people. If ya’ll haven’t noticed there are only about ten people regularly posting on here and five of them are the chronic complainers I’m speaking about. Keep it up you five and before long you’ll have the site to yourselves. But then who will you cry about when your feelings get hurt again? My advice: just scroll past the comments you don’t like. But I realize you can’t, even if you want to. It’s not in your make up. SMDH
This is always my favorite argument as to why the site is dead. The conspiracy theory of a mass extinction of posters due to banning instead of people got fed up(with the same BS posts, over and over) and left on their own. :lol: :lol:
And boo hoo to you too. 😂

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Justy
Riding the Bench

Post by Justy »

icanpickem wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:00 pm
So you’re saying they leave because of something someone else posts? Sounds kind of soft to me. But what do I know, right.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

BJCassady wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:41 am
The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:15 am Why isn’t Fed Hock on this poll? Are we leaving the league?
No, you are not leaving the league. The only game you have scheduled vs a TVC Hocking opponent is Belpre, therefore you aren't eligible for the title.

Hopefully, in 2025 FH will be back to a full TVC Hocking schedule.
Any word on how things are going in Lancer Land as far as football goes

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Bmoc616 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:55 am
meatswinger wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:21 am Heard South Gallia wants to come back
Fake news
No way. The TVC is crumbling due to a few schools only looking out for their own self interests.

Return to “Football”