Minford Football

The Oaf
SEO

Re: Minford Football

Post by The Oaf »

Bleeding Red wrote:True ^^^^^^.

He also coached for a stint at Burg.

Nevertheless, a Minford guy through and through.
Poor feller! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Does any know if the HS Principal: Mr. Pica is interested in the job? I know he coached for many years at Columbus Grove City a D-1 program as an assistant.

As there is a good staff and facilities out there, I just hope we have a number of applicants and the best man gets it.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Where are they at in the process? One would think they would be wanting to get this signed, sealed and delivered in a short amount of time.

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Bleeding Red wrote:Where are they at in the process? One would think they would be wanting to get this signed, sealed and delivered in a short amount of time.
Absolutely, needs to get wrapped up soon so the new coach can get things rolling.

theburgtheword
Varsity

Post by theburgtheword »

There is a thing called a teaching job that most candidates would need. Most of the time, they have to wait until about March to see if somebody is retiring.

JustPlayBasketball12
Riding the Bench

Post by JustPlayBasketball12 »

Any idea on who the coach is going to be?

bigtrain
Waterboy

Post by bigtrain »

they were trying to court mike tomlin

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Jim Tressel

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

What's the scoop?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

I've heard everything from ruby to your mom. They really need to make the hire.

bullhead
Waterboy

Post by bullhead »

Ruby was hired last week

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Good luck mr.ruby. He may be the best fit. I thought they may try to look outside.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ Yes, Ruby has put in his time and deserves a shot as the head man. I just hope he decides upon one offensive system, gets really good at it, and executes it to perfection. I suspect most of the coaching staff will be back from the prior years, so this should be somewhat of a seamless transition. Let's get it rolling out there again in Falcon land. Best of luck to Coach Ruby!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Wow, nothing new in Minford since March? I thought there'd be some excitement with the Falcons having a new coach and a few new staff members..... So what happening out there? How many kids are projected to come out for the team?

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

QB left. moved to Eastern . :x

Mr.NiceGuy
Waterboy

Post by Mr.NiceGuy »

QB moved to Eastern but he wasn't playing Qb this season. Still a loss because his speed will be missed. I hope Noah made the decision for himself and not outside influences. Hopefully, playing down a division will give him the confidence he needs. Good luck to Mr.Gray.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Why only in Minford do we have to put up with this?!?!?!? He starts at QB since halfway thru his freshman year and moves? Unless his family is living in the Eastern Pike school district he can't play. What in the hale people? What about the Kelley kid that didn't play last year? He has experience at QB at the Jr high level, is he coming out?

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

vladimir wrote:Why only in Minford do we have to put up with this?!?!?!? He starts at QB since halfway thru his freshman year and moves? Unless his family is living in the Eastern Pike school district he can't play. What in the hale people? What about the Kelley kid that didn't play last year? He has experience at QB at the Jr high level, is he coming out?
They bought a new house in eastern school district I guess he went to eastern last month of school.

GO EAGLES
vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

If memory serves me correct, both of these two upcoming classes were undefeated in Jr. High, so one would think they'd continue that success at the varsity levels. The big trick is, keeping them all together.

About the QB, if he decides to go to Eastern Pike then good luck to him playing in the D-7 with the SOCI schools. If he decides to play for Minford, at whatever position he the best fit, then I'm sure he will be successful. Anyhow, he's always welcome in Minford.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

vladimir wrote:Why only in Minford do we have to put up with this?!?!?!? He starts at QB since halfway thru his freshman year and moves? Unless his family is living in the Eastern Pike school district he can't play. What in the hale people? What about the Kelley kid that didn't play last year? He has experience at QB at the Jr high level, is he coming out?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post, but Brandon Rowe transferred from Beaver Eastern to Minford and played 4 years of varsity basketball. That turned out well for Minford, no?*

Return to “Football”