Playoffs #7 River Valley @ #2 Zane Trace

bevo
Varsity

Re: Playoffs #7 River Valley @ #2 Zane Trace

Post by bevo »

If River Valley played the same schedule as Zane Trace they would be 10-0 as well! I don't get what playing .500 teams from the worst conference in the state of Ohio has to do with anything? Does Zane Trace ever pass? Because if they are depending on the run to win this game it may be a long night!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Should be a close one. I'm going with RV in a nail biter.

Alexander hitman
Varsity

Post by Alexander hitman »

Raiders need to show up with some offense.... think they can win but they are a little inconsistent on offense...
Lets go Raiders !!!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

bevo wrote:If River Valley played the same schedule as Zane Trace they would be 10-0 as well! I don't get what playing .500 teams from the worst conference in the state of Ohio has to do with anything? Does Zane Trace ever pass? Because if they are depending on the run to win this game it may be a long night!
Not sure about this, but it's possible. It's hard to win 10 games regardless. Paint Valley is a very good team and ZT beat them. All that matters is RV winning Friday. If this is the case that a 7 seed is equal to a 2 seed then I'd say they got a pretty good position.

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

i think PV would have got them on a neutral field.
i dont know why im so bitter towards that field! lol.
it just makes me mad that PV had to go there and play in that for the biggest game of the year.
as a Chilli alum i want all these big match ups in ross county played at "The O" when chilli is away.
to the poster who said that ZT will be in for a long night running the ball.....youll be in for a long night trying tackle their rb. the kid is a power lifter and will run through you.

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

ZT is big and they play a physical brand of football. I believe RV is slightly more athletic than the Pioneers. This is gonna be a classic! Again, I'm taking the Raiders in a nail-bitter.

BlizzardMan
S

Re: #7 River Valley @ #2 Zane Trace

Post by BlizzardMan »

BuckeyeNut10 wrote:
BlizzardMan wrote:
BuckeyeNut10 wrote: I like the optimism! Go RV!
Do you think the 2003 team would beat this ZT team?
I'm not sure, but I do think you are a jackass and have been one since at least 2003.

As fgor the game, ZT does have a disrtinct advantage in one important area..... experience. They've been here several times before.
Okay? Thanks for that....I was really just wondering how the 2003 team would do in a playoff game like this one (Many feel that the '03 team is still the best in RV's short school history).
My apologies. I thought you were one of the multiple user names of someone else being a smart a##. I do apologize.
Honestly, we played terrible the end of that year. I'm not sure this team is better talent wise, but they executed better from a game plan standpoint. We wouldn't have fared well in a playoff game that year.
Again I apologize.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Good luck Raiders!!
GO TVC!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

Hard rain in Chillicothe since about 2am.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Historically, the field at ZT has not been among the best, especially late in the year. Even with new sod, I doubt if that has changed.

I know nothing about River Valley, so I won't comment about them. I've seen Zane Trace one time, and was impressed with how fundamentally sound they were. They are a good, physical team. Offensively, they threw more than what I've seen in the past, and they have their usual solid running game. They're content with 3-4 yard runs. Defensively, they are hitters. Very good linemen and linebackers.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK ZANE TRACE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BuckeyeNut10
Waterboy

Re: #7 River Valley @ #2 Zane Trace

Post by BuckeyeNut10 »

BlizzardMan wrote:
BuckeyeNut10 wrote:
BlizzardMan wrote:
I'm not sure, but I do think you are a jackass and have been one since at least 2003.

As fgor the game, ZT does have a disrtinct advantage in one important area..... experience. They've been here several times before.
Okay? Thanks for that....I was really just wondering how the 2003 team would do in a playoff game like this one (Many feel that the '03 team is still the best in RV's short school history).
My apologies. I thought you were one of the multiple user names of someone else being a smart a##. I do apologize.
Honestly, we played terrible the end of that year. I'm not sure this team is better talent wise, but they executed better from a game plan standpoint. We wouldn't have fared well in a playoff game that year.
Again I apologize.
No worries. I understand how that goes.

It seems like this team maybe has more fight/dog in them. The 2003 team had some turmoil from what I remember and easily gave in to opponents who smacked them in the mouth. That’s just my opinion though and may not be correct.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Good Luck River Valley.

Attack
Freshman Team

Post by Attack »

Good luck RV. GO TVC!

warningtrackpower
All Conference

Post by warningtrackpower »

SVCsportszone.com poetry - Good Luck ZT

http://svcsportszone.com/ztplayoffpoetry15.html

easterneagle7
Waterboy

Post by easterneagle7 »

Pioneers, 34-14

easterneagle7
Waterboy

Post by easterneagle7 »

TVC is down this year. RV has looked impressive in league play but better football is being played up north this year

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

Outside of Zane Trace and Paint Valley the SVC was terrible.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

HALFTIME
Zane Trace--21
River Valley-0

Zane Trace---179 total yards
River Valley--82 total yards, just about all of the yards coming from 1st drive of the game, 5-19 passing with 3 INT's

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Don't know if it's nerves or what but River Valley played horrible tonight. Zane Trace is probably better but just dumb mistake after dumb mistake

Return to “Football”