Wheelersburg 38 Fairland 7

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Re: WK2 BURG @ FAIRLAND

Post by Buramgerdin »

I heard fairland had a kid that transferred in at rb that is 6'4 225 and runs a 4.25 40 benches 525 lbs. Alabama wants him bad.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Buramgerdin wrote:I heard fairland had a kid that transferred in at rb that is 6'4 225 and runs a 4.25 40 benches 525 lbs. Alabama wants him bad.
Keep stirring.

KY.BUCKEYE
Freshman Team

Post by KY.BUCKEYE »

Burg42-12

G0 BuCKs
Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Fairland loaded the box against West and they have a stud linebacker in Fisher. They're hard to run against. West moved the ball easily on the ground against Zane Trace and Ironton, but it wasn't until they loosened Fairland up with the pass and wore them down that West got much on the ground.
Fairland's pass defense is bad though.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Westfan wrote:Fairland loaded the box against West and they have a stud linebacker in Fisher. They're hard to run against. West moved the ball easily on the ground against Zane Trace and Ironton, but it wasn't until they loosened Fairland up with the pass and wore them down that West got much on the ground.
Fairland's pass defense is bad though.

If there pass defense is bad it will be a long night for them. Burg has 3-5 receivers that can catch the ball and get good YAC's. QB's made great reads last night as well

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

They'll have a field day.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Hope this outlook is wrong but I can see a sloppy game. On grass, no emotion. I can see 21-7 at half being 48-7 at the end. Burg may try to establish a better run game.

Sider95
Riding the Bench

Post by Sider95 »

Burg by 7...............................touchdowns

YeeYee2
Waterboy

Post by YeeYee2 »

Burg rolls on here... Go Burg!

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Buramgerdin wrote:I heard fairland had a kid that transferred in at rb that is 6'4 225 and runs a 4.25 40 benches 525 lbs. Alabama wants him bad.
Heard he only ran for 62 yards last season (in garbage time), but the highlight video is legit! :lol: :lol: :lol: *

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

art_vandelay wrote:
Heard he only ran for 62 yards last season (in garbage time), but the highlight video is legit! :lol: :lol: :lol: *
Come on guys none of that stuffs important, we need to know how good they were in the 6th grade and How many kids do they having starting practice this week.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

The Pirates looked very good against Ironton. Having said that, Ironton was the worst I've ever seen. Can't wait for week 3.

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

JTEK wrote:
art_vandelay wrote:
Come on guys none of that stuffs important, we need to know how good they were in the 6th grade and How many kids do they having starting practice this week.

The stats are deceiving. The Dallas Cowboys want him bad. He had an outstanding broad jump at a combine where he was in the top 7. This kid didn't play in the 6th grade, in fact this will be his first year playing football, but based off what he looks like standing in the back row of the team picture I saw, he may be the best back in the NFC West.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

It is games like these that put the Pirates behind the 8 ball heading into week 14.

Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

Crab's Brother wrote:It is games like these that put the Pirates behind the 8 ball heading into week 14.
Who you gonna play that gets you 30 points better to beat coldwater?

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Stone Cold wrote:
Crab's Brother wrote:It is games like these that put the Pirates behind the 8 ball heading into week 14.
No one from the OVC. That's for sure.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Does faitland not have any fans on here? I seen the film of the game against west. Fairland looks like they have good size and fast athletes.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

100% chance of rain for this one.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

P(irate) wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:
No one from the OVC. That's for sure.
For that matter, there are hardly any schools in area code 740 that'd be anywhere near the competition necessary for 'Burg to prepare when facing Coldwater. One of them is Steubenville. Tri-Valley is another one.

tigerfan98
Freshman Team

Post by tigerfan98 »

BURG IS SO GREAT WHY NOT SCHEDULE A BIG BOY HERE. BISHOP HARTLEY, OR SOMEONE THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY HELP IN THE PLAYOFFS. IRONTON USE TO SCHEDULE AT LEAST 2 BIG ONES NOT JUST BEAT UP TEAMS THEY ARE CAPABLE OF BEATING.

Return to “Football”