Laila Ali
Waterboy

Post by Laila Ali »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:where did my pal 2old go to :?:

YTB, I just KO'd him. :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

paladin, 2old, i cando this all night if my eyes would hold out. quit, while you think you are ahead. :lol:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I THINK YOU KO'D ALL OF THEM SWEET LAILA ALI. :lol: BUT THEY'LL BE BACK. NOT VERY BRIGHT , BUT THEY ALWAYS COME BACK FOR MORE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SOUNDS OF CRICKETS AGAIN, I ALWAYS GET THAT , WHEN I'M ON A ROLL. :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LOGAN WON'T COMPARE COACH'S

THEY WON'T TELL HOW MANY UNDEFEATED SEASONS THEY HAD.

2OLD , SAYS WE NEVER BEAT REAL TEAMS, WE'VE BEATEN LOGAN. 16 OF 21 TIMES, WHATS HE SAYING. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NUFF SAID IN MY OPINION. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

why do you guys and gals keep arguing with the logan posters?
Look logan is great this year! from what your posters say this is a rebuilding year with i town. I didn't take part in the shenanigans on here last year but it must have been good. facts are facts the past is exactly that, the past. the past is history, it doesn't matter what either school has done up til this season. when this season is over it will be the past and we can start all over with arguing about next season. Are you i town posters just trying to get a response. thats what it seems like. Logan will win this game whether it be by 1 or 50 but its still a win. then logan can brag for a few months about how we beat you. THEN: NEXT YEAR COMES AND WE CAN START ALL OVER. i know about this years team and they are unstoppable right now. over the next few years we have to take some lumps bec ause we may not stack up. everyone tells we'll be ok for a while but i remember reading the paper and seeing some 7th grade losses, 8th grade losses, freshmen losses, and I believe a jv loss. So Logan posters be wary of what you post right now because it will come back and haunt us in the future. i usually don't get involved unless someone just makes no sense with their post as many do.

locos:great job with the stat work

portsmouth fans: i missed the game but from what ive read on here you folks are some classy people. keep it up it says something about your community. btw i love the shawnee state campus

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THATS A GREAT WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR POST COUNT, SHOW ME HOW. J/K.

SO, SHOULD WE NOT MAKE THE LONG TRIP TO ROOT ON OUR BELOVED IRONTON FIGFHTING TIGERS THEN, JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD ASK. :shock:

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Ali,

Obviously you arew a wannabe.

Toy says he has seen Logan. Why would i not believe such an honorable guy.

Last years team could not have gotten out of thr regional even if you guys had Amyx. Lutz is done. He made a mistake coming back.

Logan does not rebuild. This a string of 4 consecutive titlles so the term rebuild does not live here. We DO RELOAD.

The next two years no one in THIS league will touch Logan. I bet Logan even gets accussed of running up the score again. Sorry for all you others. Chieftain Envy will return big time.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Laila Ali wrote:
2old wrote:Toy Cannon,

Please answer the question. What high school team have you seen live this year that is better than Logan. And as for Envy. I invented it. No one has Tiger envy. Who envies a .500 team???

You will have plenty of time to do your chores because Ironton sits on the porch this year while the big dogs play. Heck even Triplett got you guys to the playoffs. LUTZ has lost it.

And you guys prove how little football you know when you say Zville is nothing without Gaiters. He is good but his team mates help him. For example their fullback is better than Murphy.

YTB,
Please don't tell me the Tigers have not learned to tackle all year and are going to learn in one week. Reality check time.

2old, First of all I don't believe Ironton or tigercannon71 has seen Logan play this year. So, How can that question be answered?

Second, Of all you know best what its like to set on the porch and watch the big dogs play. Last years Coach Lutz and company and the talanted on last years team would have played Mooney in the Finals. Lutz did not want to leave and has not lost nothing. He is taking his bumps and bruses this year. However, you will not be talking this next year his bumps and bruses will be gone. Ironton is in the rebuilding phrase.

Third, Take away the great runningback and his 4 TD and Zanesville is beat. The fullback did nothing. It was all #2 all night for Zanesville. How can you say Ironton know little about football? Were you there scouting the game. The fullback could have had a better game against Logan than Ironton. And, have you seen Ironton's fullback yet?

Oleantangy Liberty I think is the best team we seen all year.

Go Tiger's!

1-2-3 2old you just got KO'd! :lol:

Laila -

Maybe you've been spending too much time recovering from your dancing stint.

Cannon is the one who said he had seen Logan and "wasn't impressed." NOBODY on Zanesville had a good game against Logan running the ball. Not the fullback, not the Antman, and not Gaitors. There wasn't anywhere for the backs to run.

As usual, the Ironton fans can only live in the past. That's fine. Lord knows we are used to it by now! Remember, Notre Dame used to be really good too!

But like the Tigers, they haven't really been relevent since the early '90s. I'm used to putting up with the Domers as well.

Notre Dame fans blame Ty Willingham, IRonton fans blame Merill Triplett....it's AMAZING the similarities.

Oh well, have fun this week. I know I will :)

ole chief
Freshman Team

Post by ole chief »

qualified, Logans jv is undefeated at 8-0. The next 2 years will be great for logan, as the class of 2010 are undefeated since biddy league days. ( with the exception of the sophs playing varsity right now, but even for them one loss in all these years ain't bad) The near future for logan is very bright indeed, But first we have to continue to focus on this year. We still have much to accomplish.
Last edited by ole chief on Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

2old, Glad to have ya back....... Logan is the best team in the league.. For whatever reasons the chieftians should have little trouble with the Tigers..... I would say Logan wins by whatever score they want........ This just proves the point that the best coach in the world cannot win with a young and inexperienced team....... I-towns best years are in the past....

LOGAN82
Waterboy

Post by LOGAN82 »

LOGAN 62 I TOWN 7
JV GAME WILL START IN THE 3RD

LOGAN82
Waterboy

Post by LOGAN82 »

GO LOGAN

DAC10
Waterboy

Post by DAC10 »

Words are cheap. If you actually think that Ironton won't get better in the next 1-3 years, you are sadly mistaken. You mention undefeated in Biddy League, these Ironton kids coming up now accomplished that too, plus went unscored upon in regular season too. We'll meet y'all on the field and see if you eat your words then. I know Logan is good this year, but I still believe our boys can give em' a good game if they come to play. It's all up to them, but believe that we WILL be better and we will ALWAYS show up!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

DAC10 -

I have no doubt Ironton will be better in the next few years. I also have no doubt that Logan will do the same. It should be a good match-up.

Totaled Cav
Waterboy

Post by Totaled Cav »

tigercannon71 wrote:
Now let the whole world know how much football knowledge youi have. Do you seriously believe West Jeff would beat Logan????

You asked if Ive seen a team better than Logan I responded by yes I have West Jefferson. Does that mean I think they would beat Logan no I dont think they would whys that because they are a DV team. The numbers game would be too much for them. If they were a bigger school then yes I think they would win.

So they're a better team... but wouldn't beat us. Makes a lot of sense Toy Cannon. I know you tried to justify that statment but there is really no way. Do you think before you post?

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

JMoney

Great avatar. Thats one dead Puddy-tat !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The smack daddys are out in force on the River. Soon to be another year of Despair for them !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have gun, will travel
SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

2old wrote:YTB,

I feel so sorry for you. The Tigers of old played all teams. They did not worry about divisions. Since you rejoined the league and have underperformed, you guys whine all the time. One more whine and i won't call you the tiggers like some it will be the:

"Ironton Whining Tigers" Don't make me do that. Surely you don't want to be known as whiners. It is up to you and your firends. You guys decide.

Who turned you back on :?: :?: :?:

NUFF SAID..........................

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Totaled Cav wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:
Now let the whole world know how much football knowledge youi have. Do you seriously believe West Jeff would beat Logan????

You asked if Ive seen a team better than Logan I responded by yes I have West Jefferson. Does that mean I think they would beat Logan no I dont think they would whys that because they are a DV team. The numbers game would be too much for them. If they were a bigger school then yes I think they would win.

So they're a better team... but wouldn't beat us. Makes a lot of sense Toy Cannon. I know you tried to justify that statment but there is really no way. Do you think before you post?

To those knowledgable it does make sense. If you take a great DV or DIV team and put them up agaisnt a good DII or DI team they will get beat. Why is that you ask? It is because of the numbers game. Those little schools dont have the numbers to compete with the bigger schools. Its common sense thats why you have the different divisions in high school. So yes they are a better team than you guys. I have seen you guys first hand. You running back does impress me, but thats it.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

thanks ole chief. I don't have a child in the football program so I have to go on what I see and read and hear. It definitely sounds positive for the future.

ytb: I will reply to you this way. If you have a child playing, by all means make the trip because you can never get those games back. If you are just a fan and have nothing else to do, by all means come up to the hilltop. If scenario 1 or 2 doesn't pertain to you, then stay home because it is an awful long drive home at halftime, Stay for the band because they are great and no I don't have a child in band. I have season tickets and the only reason I'm going is that it is the last regular season game at Bill Sauer Field, because it really won't be a game. I will probably leave sometime during the third quarter when the game is out of hand. If you are a die hard fan come on up but you will be disappointed(honestly). If I'm wrong, I'll show the same class that Portsmouth posters have shown after their loss. As far as improving post count I can think of better ways to do that, that remark just shows your ignorance because I wouldn't write a 300 word paragraph just to improve post count. I could always just post a smiley or one sentence like most of your posts.

Return to “Football”