SEOAL Game of the Week Ironton @ Logan

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Obviously Mr. Lala, you're not following me. To the contrary, Ironton has talented kids year in and year out, the support should be there year in and year out regardless.

Weis-guys
JV Team

Post by Weis-guys »

local superstar wrote:Weis guys, are you saying this year's Ironton team has no talent? Sounds like it to me. Weren't you the guy that BEFORE the first football game last year put on here "Ten and O or the coach has to go?" How convenient of you. All you all were interested in last year was sabotaging the program and therefore the kids, no wonder these people from other schools go after you guys. Grown men, really. You better get back to those untalented kids at Ironton instead of running your mouth on here.

First off, I never implied in my post before that this team has no talent... read my post- I said this team returned 3 starters and a handful of lettermen...I didn't mention it before, but Ironton is playing a lot of sophmores, more than I think Ironton has ever played under Bob Lutz. There is a big difference in regards to physical/experience when sophmores go against lineups with mostly seniors and juniors.

Second, I never said anything regarding the coaches last year. So obviously you're making that up and that would be to me character assasination.

Third of all, how does one sabatoge the program, when they write a post on an internet site? Please enlighten.... :roll:

geezer
Waterboy

Post by geezer »

Paladin wrote:Tucky-- never met Lutz. When was this supposed to have happened ?? I played in the 60's and was gone coaching from Logan by '68 . Never played or coached against the dude. "62 Logan grad. Came back to coach at Logan. By '69, I was the Head Coach at Zanesville Rosecrans. When did the tiggers join the SEOAL ???

You on dope ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats the biggest BS story I've heard in a long while. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep it shut your removing all doubt.

geezer
Waterboy

Post by geezer »

local superstar wrote:Weis guys, are you saying this year's Ironton team has no talent? Sounds like it to me. Weren't you the guy that BEFORE the first football game last year put on here "Ten and O or the coach has to go?" How convenient of you. All you all were interested in last year was sabotaging the program and therefore the kids, no wonder these people from other schools go after you guys. Grown men, really. You better get back to those untalented kids at Ironton instead of running your mouth on here.

superstar you need to move back to the west before you get ko'd again.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

geezer-- you obviously aren't too bright. Much like many of your brethren down there. Name the year the "incident" happened.

Logan Locos has Logan's history in the Logan website. My name & photo is there for when I played and coached at Logan. Never met Lutz nor played or coached against him. You folks don't understand truth down there, but I'm open minded -- make your imagined case

WHEN DID IT HAPPEN?? You won't find my name or photo for the year you suggest . BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED.

BS artists !! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

GO CHIEFS !! STOMP the tiggers !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have gun, will travel
rh40
Riding the Bench

Post by rh40 »

Friday night I was listening to Ironton game cause like I always said I like to see the local teams win except when they play us, but then I heard on WIRO 1230 AM Radio that Ironton wanted Rock Hill to get beat hey that is fine everyone has the right to cheer for whatever team they want to with that being said Good Luck Tiger hope for an injury free game. You tigers can cheer againist us again this week if you want. GO TIGERS but even more GO BIG RED!!!!!!

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Let's just say this, Lutz has a huge advantage this year over last year, no one is trying to undermine the very program he's trying to keep. Last year, the coach had to try to build a program in late July and deal with the infamous undermining of it at the same time. Something surely not many coaches can say they have been through. Weisguy, you don't need to play dumb, give us one positive sentence you posted last year. Don't you have somewhere to be about now? Spin it any way you want, support your team every year, not just when Lutz is coach. Then maybe you won't have to listen to posters from other schools say the things they are. I'm done here, don't worry, won't post again.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Thanks for bringing that up ,Oz . Sure makes the smack daddys look stupid & foolish.

I see my prediction for the tiggers will end up on the money ........5-5. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have gun, will travel
jottings
SEOPS H

Team scoring record?

Post by jottings »

Locos...You might check your records, but I believe Logan has set a team scoring record in a seven-game league schedule. I know Wellston held the mark for years, but I think Ironton broke it in the mid or late 70s.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
jenna's daddy wrote:Logan 48 Ironton 6
Good Luck Logan in playoffs..ditto to Zanesville
In the old days Ironton still with the 80's and early 90's teams still would have had a hard game if they played this Logan team. they just don't have the numbers and the size to compete each week. Not to dismiss the Zanesville team which was Gaithers all night, they would have beaten them with the teams they have had easily...but not this Logan team. they are a good D II team. Ironton will be better next year with the whole backfield back,,but you have to get better on the line to compete with the Logan's out there. hopefully (not likely) that the following posts this week will be nice. Good Luck to the SEOAL in the playoffs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HEY, FLAP DADDY. YEAH, YOU. you say you want nice posts then post this shiiizizle. i gar-on tee, you are a good d2 team. you have proved it, we believe. BUT WE ALSO STILL BELIEVE WE CAN BEST YOU . THE PAST IS THE PAST, YOU SAY . so are the last 9 games then. WE ARE COMING TO LOGAN WITH EVERY INTENTIONS OF CLOSING DOWN YOU'R FIELD ON A SOUR NOTE. HERE'S SOME PAST STATS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU THOUGH. THEY PERTAIN TO OUR HEAD COACH, BOB LUTZ.

HE HAS BEEN A HEAD COACH FOR 37 YEARS.
HE HAS A PLAYOFF RECORD OF--36-22. THATS 58 PLAYOFF GAMES.
HE HAS 23 UNDEFEATED SEASONS.
HIS RECORD TO DATE-336 WINS-74 LOSSES. -5 TIES
HE AVERAGES 9.3 WINS A SEASON.
SINCE 1972, THEY HAVE WENT TO THE PLAYOFFS 26 TIMES.
THEY HAVE BEEN 11 YEARS IN A ROW.
HIS RECORD IN PLAYOFFS ALONE IS 36-22.
LEAGUE CHAMPION COACH-22 TIMES
LEAGUE COACH OF THE YEAR-14 YEARS
DISTRICT COACH OF THE YEAR 11 TIMES
STATE RUNNERS UP 6 TIMES
AND STATE CHAMPIONSHIP COACH 2 TIMES.

I GUESS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS WE AIN'T SKEERED, AND WE ARE 16-5 AGAINST LOGAN. SO WE ARE PLENTY CAPABLE OF PULLING OFF THIS SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE WIN. our pedigree says , we've been here before. last time i'll bring these stats up. but talk to me when logan's coach does this feat. are we in a rebuiling year, yes, are we very young, yes. can logan be beat by us this year, maybe not. BUT LOOK AT OUR PEDIGREE SINCE BOB LUTZ HAS BEEN HERE, HE HAS NOT FORGOTTEN HOW TO COACH, JUST GOT A YOUNG TEAM, MAKING TOO MANY MISTAKES RIGHT NOW. MAY TAKE A PERFECT GAME, BUT WE ARE CAPABLE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SORRY I'VE BEEN ABSENT 2 DAYS, JUST LOOKED THROUGH ALL THE FUN STUFF ON HERE. NEVER DID SEE COACHING COMPARISON WITH COACH AMYX, AND COACH LUTZ FOR THE BIG SHOWDOWN FRIDAY. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING THE PURPLE GANG.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
PurplePeopleEater
Waterboy

Post by PurplePeopleEater »

GO CHIEFS!! :!: :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i know i said i'd never bring this up again, but i must have missed the counteraction to this. or was there any. surely a worldly coach, like coach amxy. has a pedigree worth showing off.

bob lutz , turning boys into men for 36 years.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

sports junkie wrote:LL,What were you saying about Ironton posters. Show me where on here where Ironton poster blasts Logan's coach. What a classless bunch. Just remember 1 and out.

JUNKIE -

How's this for a start:

SPORTS JUNKIE 8-12-2007
talk about Coach Amyx great record, what is his playoff record

TIGER CONNON 8-12-2007
I called the coach a nobody, not the team. I tell you who I will call a nobody and that is Logan.

SPORTS JUNKIE 8-12-2007
Bob Lutz is in the Ohio High School hall of fame. They DON'T even know your coaches name. Now that's funny.

loganlocos
SEOP

Re: Team scoring record?

Post by loganlocos »

Jottings wrote:Locos...You might check your records, but I believe Logan has set a team scoring record in a seven-game league schedule. I know Wellston held the mark for years, but I think Ironton broke it in the mid or late 70s.

Jottings -

Thanks. I'm working on putting all that stuff together. I would guess you are correct. I will find out and put together those league records.....soon I hope.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

thats good stuff OZ.

i love the quote from tucky
"its time for a wake up call in the SEOAL."

thats great.

I also like the locos quote for divisions.
"river and hills."

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Paladan wrote

SEOAL -- Logan or ZHS

OVC -- Peake

TVC Hock.-- Trimble

TVC Ohio -- NY

MVL -- New Lex or Sheridan

SCOL -- Trace

PVC -- Monroe Central

SVC -- Westfall

SOC 2 -- Waverly

SOC 1 -- SV

Does anyone know how many the Professer got right I know Waverly is prob wrong unles Burg loses to West.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I'm talking about my SEOAL picks and rankings, Oz. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have gun, will travel
buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

I am disappointed in this thread.......

ONLY 8 PAGES, I EXPECTED AT LEAST 16. :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i say river rats, and ridge runners. for the 2 divisions.

Return to “Football”