Newark Catholic 41 Nelsonville-York 21

Bucks06
Waterboy

Re: WK2 Newark Catholic (1-0) @ Nelsonville-york (1-0) (Saturday)

Post by Bucks06 »

I believe that we should compete for a league title. But after the first two weeks unless a lot changes. NY is looking at a 2-8 or 3-7 season. All I'm saying is the coaching staff needs to do something with the defense immediately. Practice and teach tackling. It is horrible to watch. And our pass game is eitherthrow long and up for grabs. Or throw to the side and get no where. We dont,throw over the middle or mix plays up at all. I feel last years staff at Least had better play calling. but that's my opinion that I am putting out there. And if this staff and coach Richards can't do something great with this team. The next few years we better get used to having losing or .500 at best seasons. Unlike the years past.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

When this coach and his staff has this program up and running again, all you super fans who are calling for his head will be telling us all how great he is and that you never doubted him.......

Ya'll need to wake up........
Everyone is just overreacting right now.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

If you guys don't like the coaching staff why don't you go tell coach Richards you can do a better job!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Bucks06
Waterboy

Post by Bucks06 »

If he and his staff turns it around and wins 8 games this season. I will be right on here saying I was wrong. But I don't see that happening. I see a long season and another year out of the playoffs. And the years getting worse from there.

Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

We will win 7-8 games this year as we should. But I def see coaching more so with the staff that needs improvement. Kids wearing headsets and QB sleeves that consider playing madden make them a coach. Tell me another decent team in the tvc ? Maybe, maybe meigs so yea we should win it. I guarantee it won't be because of the coaching.

Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

:lol: Quarterback sleeves to run power I or wishbone with a offensive lineman running fullback :lol:

Someonebetter
Waterboy

Post by Someonebetter »

Coach Richards is one heck of a coach, however he is not the great god almighty. He inherited a team that was 1-9 a year ago. He is not a miracle worker. If NY wins 6 games you all should praise him and that staff. The talent just isn't there.

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

This team still has too much of last years attitude .. Undisciplined and some of the players show no heart!

Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

Someonebetter wrote:Coach Richards is one heck of a coach, however he is not the great god almighty. He inherited a team that was 1-9 a year ago. He is not a miracle worker. If NY wins 6 games you all should praise him and that staff. The talent just isn't there.
Wake up dude ! Last year is last year, talent is there however the teaching is not. He dang well should win 7-8 games this year. Like I said I think he's a decent coach however the staff is lacking. Name a team I. The tvc that is good this year ? That we shouldn't beat ? Maybe meigs ? So y should I praise something that is a given. He coached at southern wasn't a miracle worker there either. Give me a break

Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

Wow, You guys are unbelievable!!

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”