what is going on with logan football

purpleforlife
Waterboy

what is going on with logan football

Post by purpleforlife »

ive never seen both sides of the line get blew up every week,i realize we are young but come on who is teaching these terrible line play ,defense just plain cant tackle/poor angles all the time.i feel for this young men playing there heart out,but I'm seeing a lot of very poor coaching.i wish somebody would ask coach amyz to teach defense cause this is worse than when Kelly wolfe had the program.im just stating what I see not trying to hurt anyones feelings.

The Oaf
SEO

Re: what is going on with logan football

Post by The Oaf »

Ask paladin!

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Even at his age I would say he could do it.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

purpleforlife wrote:ive never seen both sides of the line get blew up every week,i realize we are young but come on who is teaching these terrible line play ,defense just plain cant tackle/poor angles all the time.i feel for this young men playing there heart out,but I'm seeing a lot of very poor coaching.i wish somebody would ask coach amyz to teach defense cause this is worse than when Kelly wolfe had the program.im just stating what I see not trying to hurt anyones feelings.
I'm not the Grammer police but come on man......

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
purpleforlife
Waterboy

Post by purpleforlife »

Orange and Brown wrote:
purpleforlife wrote:ive never seen both sides of the line get blew up every week,i realize we are young but come on who is teaching these terrible line play ,defense just plain cant tackle/poor angles all the time.i feel for this young men playing there heart out,but I'm seeing a lot of very poor coaching.i wish somebody would ask coach amyz to teach defense cause this is worse than when Kelly wolfe had the program.im just stating what I see not trying to hurt anyones feelings.
I wasn't trying for grammer points,man.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

purpleforlife wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
I wasn't trying for grammer points,man.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Must have started those 16 once curls a little early.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Back to the topic...

The kids don't do a lot well.
They have made improvements in some areas but you have to wonder if they will get more than one win this year.

When you are lacking the basic fundamentals it's next to impossible to win.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

I wouldn't assume Warren is a win.

purpleforlife
Waterboy

Post by purpleforlife »

Orange and Brown wrote:Back to the topic...

The kids don't do a lot well.
They have made improvements in some areas but you have to wonder if they will get more than one win this year.

When you are lacking the basic fundamentals it's next to impossible to win.
bad thing is I don't see it changing anytime soon.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Dandy Don wrote:I wouldn't assume Warren is a win.

Have you seen Warren? It's a win

ShoeHorn
JV Team

Post by ShoeHorn »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Dear Lord.. at least spell grammar correctly when you call someone out for their grammar.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

ShoeHorn wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:

Dear Lord.. at least spell grammar correctly when you call someone out for their grammar.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

sounds to me like the same thing that is happening with ironton football. 2 stories programs getting torques, and not dealing with it well at all. surely sad to see happen. I feel your pain brothers.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:sounds to me like the same thing that is happening with ironton football. 2 stories programs getting torques, and not dealing with it well at all. surely sad to see happen. I feel your pain brothers.
My sense from the comments from both schools is that there is a difference:

Ironton needs a change top down.

Logan has too many freshman and sophomores playing and not enough junior/senior experience in the mix.

Ironton situation is a process to work through 4+ years, while Logan has to endure a down year before they roll next year.

Just my sense.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Will agree to some extent. Line play, well, if you want to call it line play, I see no line play :roll: but I'm keeping most of my thoughts to myself on this topic, but things better change pretty quick IYKWIM. :oops: :shock: Hopefully they will get after it in practice this week and be ready for the Buckeyes. If the line isn't any better by then, the Buckeyes will see the W.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Logan lost its entire team from last year. Just like what happened to Athens last year

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Nothing makes Paladin disappear than a winless Logan team.

Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

They were 8-2 last year! its not like the coaches forgot what they were doing all of the sudden. sometimes the other teams x's are just better than your o's. From what i hear they are pretty young and inexperienced, give them a break.

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

Didn't they graduate a large number of Seniors? If so and you only return players who played mostly at the JV level that makes a difference

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

wchreidman wrote:Didn't they graduate a large number of Seniors? If so and you only return players who played mostly at the JV level that makes a difference
Graduated a large number and those played a lot with Logan struggling even in some wins.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Football”