Logan 31 Athens 30

toldya
Freshman Team

Re: WK6 Athens (4-1) @ Logan (0-5)

Post by toldya »

I may be 2old but it seems the Dawgs have tbe upper hand in this one. Enjoy it. Heaven knows you deserve it.

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

93Bulldog wrote:Our QB is the backup at Ohio State, our RB started for Northwestern last night, our two receivers were dressed for OU game yesterday and slot guy will be starting for Georgetown next year. But ok, Logan would have held that offense in check. Lol

Logan couldn't keep a wet fart in check!

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Its a sad day when Locos has to pull out the kickball card when referring to Logan success. ;)

Better Find Bob
Waterboy

Post by Better Find Bob »

Welcome back noreply66! You've been awfully quiet over the weekend. I'm disappointed too that our Chieftains lost to another smaller school, but I think we bounce back this week.

It's fun talking about streaks with the Athen's fans and living in the past while our own team is building an impressive streak here in 2016.

Mighty Logan finds the endzone this week and some home cookin'!

Athens - 35
Logan Tradition - 36

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

93Bulldog wrote:Its a sad day when Locos has to pull out the kickball card when referring to Logan success. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I dont expect coach adams to run up any scores, the guy is a class act all the way. But dont think for a second him, coach Goodwin, coach White - all former 'Dogs - aren't pumping the kids up for this game! They despise purple as much as I. :))

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

93Bulldog wrote:Its a sad day when Locos has to pull out the kickball card when referring to Logan success. ;)
Tongue was firmly in cheek, but it is definitely sad.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

93Bulldog wrote:I dont expect coach adams to run up any scores, the guy is a class act all the way. But dont think for a second him, coach Goodwin, coach White - all former 'Dogs - aren't pumping the kids up for this game! They despise purple as much as I. :))
I don't really believe anyone "runs up scores."

You play the game. If they can't stop you, you score. Won't see that kind of complaint from me. I just don't expect any "mercy" from hungry Bulldogs - thankfully the OHSAA will help ensure that if things get out of hand.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

How long is this series for, is this the last year or is there more years to the contract?

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

93Bulldog wrote:At least you have the maturity to chime in moon. Paladin vanishes whenever the chiefs are down. Just an observation.
Yes he's hiding, but it makes me smile thinking about him reading all the posts, cause we know he can't help himself and has to get on here and read. :lol:

This should get real ugly real fast. But it's at Logan, so it will be kept closer than it should be for a while. :mrgreen:

Logan will go 0'fer against the TVC Ohio this year. They should be glad that NY was one of only three schools that voted for them to join. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Abe Froman wrote:How long is this series for, is this the last year or is there more years to the contract?
Its a 4 year contract but Logan is looking for a league so you never know

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Athens 55
Logan 14

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

I was told that someone posted on this thread that "Athens looks slow on film..." I couldn't find it though, so not sure if he was foolish enough to pull that stunt again. Plus he's been in hiding this week, so I doubt if he actually posted anything during Athens-Beat-Down-Week. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Given how poor Logan is this year, its lucky for Athens to finally get a win in this series. Just goes to show that that Yellow in the school colors isn't always a sign of a loss as miracles sometimes do happen. Dogs get a win but have little to look forward to as the Chiefs will rebound in the future.

Meanwhile, I've been too busy following one of the 6 grandsons who is tearing up the gridiron as a Jr. He scored 2 TDs last week in a 21-20 win on the road at Niles McKinley -- one on a beautiful 41 yd. TD pass on a WR bubble screen where he faked two players out of their jockstraps and outran 3 defenders to the endzone and also ran one in from the RB position from 8 yds out. He also broke up 2 TD passes and made several solid tackles, playing a solid game that now has colleges making contact with him. Having a great year so far.

Have gun, will travel
ShoeHorn
JV Team

Post by ShoeHorn »

Paladin wrote:Given how poor Logan is this year, its lucky for Athens to finally get a win in this series. Just goes to show that that Yellow in the school colors isn't always a sign of a loss as miracles sometimes do happen. Dogs get a win but have little to look forward to as the Chiefs will rebound in the future.

Meanwhile, I've been too busy following one of the 6 grandsons who is tearing up the gridiron as a Jr. He scored 2 TDs last week in a 21-20 win on the road at Niles McKinley -- one on a beautiful 41 yd. TD pass on a WR bubble screen where he faked two players out of their jockstraps and outran 3 defenders to the endzone and also ran one in from the RB position from 8 yds out. He also broke up 2 TD passes and made several solid tackles, playing a solid game that now has colleges making contact with him. Having a great year so far.
Nice run after catch, but the clear block in the back that wasn't called is what allowed the first guy to miss.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Athens will be loaded next year too, Paladin. U may have to wait on a win over the dogs.

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Does noreply KNOW ANYTHING about the great game of football or any SPORT?...Can he Coach this outfit out of Logan to Glory?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Athens and Jackson will go 2-0 in the seoal. Jackson you better make the playoffs so we can see who gets the final SEOAL trophy

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Raider6309 wrote:Athens and Jackson will go 2-0 in the seoal. Jackson you better make the playoffs so we can see who gets the final SEOAL trophy
Lol. I have all kinds of things that I'd like to say to this, but I'll just leave it at this.

I hope we get to see a Jackson/Athens game in the post-season.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Paladin wrote:Given how poor Logan is this year, its lucky for Athens to finally get a win in this series. Just goes to show that that Yellow in the school colors isn't always a sign of a loss as miracles sometimes do happen. Dogs get a win but have little to look forward to as the Chiefs will rebound in the future.

I see we goaded someone out from hiding. I would think with a "D1 talent scout" in the family the boy would have no problem with "colleges making contact with him." Nice diversion by the way. But we know the Chiefs peril is eating at ya. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”