Ironton 33 Rock Hill 14

Jelly roll
Waterboy

Re: WK7 Ironton (3-3) @ Rock Hill (5-1)

Post by Jelly roll »

I'm excited to see this game. Should be a good one. I think I'll take the Tigers in a close one.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Would love to see this game. Ironton by 7

South Point the last team to be Ironton in the 60s from the OVC?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

mattash wrote:Would love to see this game. Ironton by 7

Pretty sure it is the 60's. I am 40 and it has never happened in my life time.

Tiger Cramp
Waterboy

Post by Tiger Cramp »

ELChapo wrote:

Give it time, you'll see it.

Jelly roll
Waterboy

Post by Jelly roll »

:roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

P(irate) wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:obviously a 1st goal is to win the league. but playoffs and titles are always the primary goal. should be on any team.what cracks me up is soc posters acting like the ovc is so beneath them. when they really mirror images of each other. and frankly I think the ovc is deeper in all sports. we had 3 playoff teams last year. and the ovc is much deeper than the soc this year in football. they have burg and Minford that are producing . and the ovc has ironton,chesapeake, rock hill, coal grove and Portsmouth all in contention for the league title. the economics of our area has forced all these teams to be and look alike. I'd love to see the 2 leagues combine myself. but I don't want to offend any ovc poster who's team has been in the ovc all along. we're the new guys this time.it would be one of the most prosperous leagues in the state. with multiple powerhouse programs steeped in rich playoff history. but let's be real here for a minute. these 2 leagues basically are the same from top to bottom. so demeaning one or the other is pointless it just ain't so anymore. and this year depthwise I think that the ovc has the edge.
You forgot Waverly Bait. On another note, 2 of your top 5 got smoked. And all of them would for that matter.

that was not a mistake I meant to make pirate I thought I typed that there were 2 unbeatens in burg and waverly and a 5-1 Minford team, thank you for pointing that out. and I'm well aware of that I lived in waverly here now almost 7 years. but to any tiger fans reading this. that was not the way I thought I typed it, it weas an oversight on my part. that was my point in saying they were mirror images of each other, thanks pirate.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Native Blood
JV Team

Post by Native Blood »

8332 Granite St wrote:
Native Blood wrote:One thing for certain the Tribe is fired up for this one win or lose they will give everything they have. They want this one Bad. War cries will be heard through the hills and hollers .
Go Redmen
A-na-gi-s-di gi-ga-ge a-ni-si-gaya

May the warrior spirit guide you
What in the world is that jiberish :shock:
Just go kick some tiger ass.
btw there is a law that clearly says if 3 or more native Americans are on your land it's considered a tribe and you can shoot them. ;)
Not Jibberish at all, That is Cherokee for Go Redmen. And if the Indians would have had equal weapons you would not be here!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
"WOW...WHAT A RIDE!!!"
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Native Blood wrote:One thing for certain the Tribe is fired up for this one win or lose they will give everything they have. They want this one Bad. War cries will be heard through the hills and hollers .
Go Redmen
A-na-gi-s-di gi-ga-ge a-ni-si-gaya

May the warrior spirit guide you

I'm glad you explained that, I thought you were needing to sneeze while you were typing but couldn't and you were looking at the light.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ELChapo wrote:

el chapo I been seeing this bowling dude now for bout 3 weeks. and I keep wanting to ask, and haven't. I'm kinda long in the tooth, and I've lived in the country closer now to 40 years. but I have no dang idea who this is. unless it's your profile picture. can someone enlighten ole bait here.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

We do have 3 of our starters back this week and didn't have any get hurt last week. Scott however is probably not going to be back this week though.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

You might be right except for one thing; class. I have never been to Ironton game where "class" was displayed by their players or fan base. Like I said earlier, Rock Hill will beat Rock Hill this week. One of them is home and one away.

Ghostpepper2
Waterboy

Post by Ghostpepper2 »

Then you haven't watched to many Ironton games . Bob Lutz and Mike Burcham was and still are first class all the way . As far as fans go every team has idiots who are disrespectful to the other team and fans

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
ELChapo wrote:

el chapo I been seeing this bowling dude now for bout 3 weeks. and I keep wanting to ask, and haven't. I'm kinda long in the tooth, and I've lived in the country closer now to 40 years. but I have no dang idea who this is. unless it's your profile picture. can someone enlighten ole bait here.

It is John Turturro playing Jesus Quintana in The Big Lebowski

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Ghostpepper2 wrote:Then you haven't watched to many Ironton games . Bob Lutz and Mike Burcham was and still are first class all the way . As far as fans go every team has idiots who are disrespectful to the other team and fans
I have to agree with this....

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Better Find Bob
Waterboy

Post by Better Find Bob »

I think Rock Hill should wear Wheelersburg uniforms just to scare the Tigers. I can see it now....punts and leg cramps all over the place.

Burg is cheering for the Tigers this week. It would be like getting a BYE in week #11.

Native Blood
JV Team

Post by Native Blood »

Is ghostpepper2 possibly tl895 reincarnated? He always took great pleasure in trashing RH and most other schools in the OVC. Guys, it is just a high school ball game played by kids. Badmouthing the kids,the fans and the districts is completely unnecessary and shows the community what an Oger you are. Yes, it is competition but it is for the kids and the adults need to act as adults . Poking fun at each other that post on here is to be expected, but stating that a school system is irrelevant and classless is ridiculous and quite immature.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming:
"WOW...WHAT A RIDE!!!"
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

No more trashing schools or players!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I cleaned the thread up some......
Keep it classy folks

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Ghostpepper2
Waterboy

Post by Ghostpepper2 »

It was all good when Ironton was getting talked about but when someone fires back its bad lol

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Ghostpepper2 wrote:It was all good when Ironton was getting talked about but when someone fires back its bad lol
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “Football”