SEOP

Re: Gallia Academy @ Ironton

Post by BBallin fool »

I do wish wandling a fast recovery.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Ironton folks take this game you call football serious!!!

goldeneagle54
Waterboy

Post by goldeneagle54 »

I'm sure the announcer wasn't aware that the qb was hurt..its football, things happen people make big plays and big hits and people get excited..it was just an unfortunate incident..hope the injuries heal quickly..

as for the game what can you say except the better team won..big.. and it doesn't get any easier this week, I expect ironton and logan to meet up for the championship..wouldn't mind a little shocker next week..but I don't see it happening..

GAHSfan06
Waterboy

Post by GAHSfan06 »

how are the injuries for the blue?

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Is Itown & GAHS going to play a JV game this Mon at GAHS...... Big mix-up last time we played at I-town?????

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

nevermind

Fun in the Sun
Freshman Team

Post by Fun in the Sun »

BLUEDEVILFAN6 wrote:Tigers have a solid ,well coached, physical team. They fundamentally executed a well played game . Their line on both sides of the ball just flat out out-played our starting line. They were stronger and bigger. hats off to a good team !!!!

Now for the P.A. announcer---

what a Classless act !!

HE ATTEMPTED TO BE CUTE ALL NIGHT...
THE MOST CLASSLESS COMMENT WAS AFTER THE BONE-CRUSHING HIT OF OUR Q.B. BY THE END- #84... THE P.A. ANNOUNCER SAID

"MEET MR. LAMB" AS OUR Q.B. WAS HURT-- IS THAT CLASS? I THINK NOT !!!
LAMB IS A GREAT PLAYER-TAKE NOTHING AWAY FROM HIM ! -- BUT THE ANNOUNCER DOES NOT RUB AN INJURY IN YOUR FACE .-- GET SOME CLASS OR A NEW P.A. MAN!!!

AS FOR THE PLAYERS - CONGRATS TIGERS... DEVILS -REGROUP AND GET YOUR HEADS UP.

I agee , CLASSLESS .................

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

classless, I guess so.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

with a capital c. gahs will get their hats handed to them logan way to big and powerful and depp at positions to stay fresh :mrgreen:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD RICK MCKNIGHT IS TOTALLY CLASSLESS, AND SHOULD BE GONE. HE SUCKER PUNCHED ME IN 1999, AT THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL GAME, WHILE I HAD A TEN YEAR OLD IN EACH ARM. I WENT TO THE SCHOOL BOARD ABOUT IT, BUT HE'S STILL THERE. I DID NOT STIR CRAP, BECAUSE MY KIDS WERE TRANSFERRING THERE. BUT PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THIS. WE CAN DO MUCH BETTER, BESIDES HE HITS LIKE A CHEERLEADER. THE MASSILLON POLICE DEPT. SAW IT AND ASKED ME TO PRESS CHARGES, BUT I NEVER DID. THIS IS OUR ANNOUNCER. ---------------- TOTALLY CLASSLESS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MODS, I ASK THAT YOU NOT TAKE THIS DOWN, THERE IS A REPORT. THAT PROVES IT. I WAS SICKENED AS HE TAUNTED THE YOUNG MAN, AS HE LAID THERE WITH WHAT WE KNOW NOW IS A TORN KIDNEY.

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

Ironton has class like always and hit as hard as anyone I have seen in a while. As for the PA Announcer, to taunt another team or individual is sad. Whether the qb was hurt or not his comments show his intelligence. I am very surprised that if this person has had problems in the past that he is still there. GOOd LUCK Tigers on the rest of the season. GO BLUE

Frogtownbuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Frogtownbuckeye »

I am from Ironton and I agree with the comments about our PA announcer. He is a proud Tiger fan but also a very arrogant one. I'd say he had probably been into the "koolaid" all evening before the game as well. I'd love to have someone else step into the booth and do a better job. It wouldn't take much.

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

2old wrote:I see Ironton did not let me down. I said they had to win by 4 TD's to be considered a good team. Most Tiger fans were timid. Not me I knew the Tigers would win by a minimum of 4 scores.

One question. Who is better Gallia or Canada?

More Tiger Envy :razz: :razz: :razz:

NUFF SAID........................

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

spanky, he does not post on logan threads , cause nobody will talk to him. so he's gotta come here. and blow logan's whistle. i hope we turn that whistle brown in week 5. :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59

Blacksunshine
Riding the Bench

Post by Blacksunshine »

YTB, What keeps this clown from being removed as an announcer? Does he have ties to schoolboard? Why doesn't the local authorities smell "the koolaid" upon entrance to the stadium? Ironton has had a storied program and this guy is starting to stain the tradition of classy high school athletics in a whole new way. Maybe he can join Cosell, Jimmy the Greek, and Rush Limbaugh in the Announcers Hall of Shame.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HAVE NO IDEA.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

His speech was awful too. Pronounced Nibert, (neebert), and Evan (eevan). C'Mon, this guy thought he was being funny. Get him outta there!

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Is the JV game still being played????? If so, why is the game at I-town??? In the past the JV & varsity were never played at the same location........ What's up with this???

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

Post by Mighty Mighty Devils »

530 tonight tank stadium don't know why we are down there must be something with last years mess up i guess

Return to “Football”