who will be the guy to watch next year in soc 1?

football/fan
Waterboy

who will be the guy to watch next year in soc 1?

Post by football/fan »

?

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: who will be the guy to watch next year in soc 1?

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

The waterboy for Symmes Valley. I hear he can carry 8 bottles at once and not spill a drop.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

bradford from east

Football Crazy
Waterboy

Post by Football Crazy »

Im gonna have to say the Moore Kid from Green. I watched him against Notre Dame.

bolyard63
Waterboy

Post by bolyard63 »

i am gonna say easthom from symmes valley or bowen

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Slone and the young Defensive Lineman from Oak Hill-he will only be a soph, what a beast as a freshmen.

Da Bears
Freshman Team

Post by Da Bears »

mtswngrvsg, was that freshman from Oak Hill #55? I saw them play Rock Hill this past year. If he is just a freshman, look out SOC 1 offenses. Kid can play. Didn't look or play like a freshman. Wow . . . Oaks might be ok again next year.

EastBeast06
JV Team

Post by EastBeast06 »

John and Jordan Garret from East along with "Mizzu" Rawlins will have another great year on the defensive side of the ball.

GreasyRidgeGuru
Waterboy

Post by GreasyRidgeGuru »

I heard at the local barber shop(so it has to be the Gospel truth.lol)there will be a very impressive transfer into the SOC-I or maybe SOAL. His family is moving from Pickerington to Portsmouth area b/c of his Dad's job. Think he will go to Portsmouth or Portsmouth East. Most likely East b/c his Great Aunt lives or lived(not sure)right beside the school and used to work at the school.This kid is a STUD. SR(class of 2010) Lineman in the 280lb range. He's trying to stay in Pickerington with a friend but his parents won't allow it. Kid has BIG colleges looking at him, so he thinks it will hurt his chances and of course going from D1 to D4 or D6 has to be a bummer for him. I'd say the SEOAL would be his best choice just for plain ole competition. Looks like its going to happen, and more than likely it will b the SOC-I.If so, he will definitely be "the guy" to watch next year.They are moving after the break so he can get settled in.He also has a sister that's a So and brother in Jr High who are good athletes too.Shes a track star and he's a hoopster and pitcher at like 6'2 in 7th grade.does East even have a track?I dont remember seeing one at the playoff game I went to. I hope it happens, so I get to see him play at least a couple of games.
Last edited by GreasyRidgeGuru on Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Da Bears-yes number 55. For some reason I am thinking that his name is Maples.

oneoak
Varsity

Post by oneoak »

#55 for Oak Hill is Brock Maple.

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

East doesn't have there own track but I think they use somebody else's. Im sure East would love to have a D1 prospect though.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

GreasyRidgeGuru wrote:I heard at the local barber shop(so it has to be the Gospel truth.lol)there will be a very impressive transfer into the SOC-I or maybe SOAL. His family is moving from Pickerington to Portsmouth area b/c of his Dad's job. Think he will go to Portsmouth or Portsmouth East. Most likely East b/c his Great Aunt lives or lived(not sure)right beside the school and used to work at the school.This kid is a STUD. SR(class of 2010) Lineman in the 280lb range. He's trying to stay in Pickerington with a friend but his parents won't allow it. Kid has BIG colleges looking at him, so he thinks it will hurt his chances and of course going from D1 to D4 or D6 has to be a bummer for him. I'd say the SEOAL would be his best choice just for plain ole competition. Looks like its going to happen, and more than likely it will b the SOC-I.If so, he will definitely be "the guy" to watch next year.They are moving after the break so he can get settled in.He also has a sister that's a So and brother in Jr High who are good athletes too.Shes a track star and he's a hoopster and pitcher at like 6'2 in 7th grade.does East even have a track?I dont remember seeing one at the playoff game I went to. I hope it happens, so I get to see him play at least a couple of games.

If true, I am sure the East team, coaches, and community would welcome him. But it would have to happen first. East does have a track team, but no track...I believe they go to another school who has a track to practice(Wheelersburg I believe)... The basketball team at East normally a good team, but like most small schools around here have down years but the talent is there and it is starting to show.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Tartanblue wrote
GreasyRidgeGuru wrote
I heard at the local barber shop(so it has to be the Gospel truth.lol)there will be a very impressive transfer into the SOC-I or maybe SOAL. His family is moving from Pickerington to Portsmouth area b/c of his Dad's job. Think he will go to Portsmouth or Portsmouth East. Most likely East b/c his Great Aunt lives or lived(not sure)right beside the school and used to work at the school.This kid is a STUD. SR(class of 2010) Lineman in the 280lb range. He's trying to stay in Pickerington with a friend but his parents won't allow it. Kid has BIG colleges looking at him, so he thinks it will hurt his chances and of course going from D1 to D4 or D6 has to be a bummer for him. I'd say the SEOAL would be his best choice just for plain ole competition. Looks like its going to happen, and more than likely it will b the SOC-I.If so, he will definitely be "the guy" to watch next year.They are moving after the break so he can get settled in.He also has a sister that's a So and brother in Jr High who are good athletes too.Shes a track star and he's a hoopster and pitcher at like 6'2 in 7th grade.does East even have a track?I dont remember seeing one at the playoff game I went to. I hope it happens, so I get to see him play at least a couple of games.

If true, I am sure the East team, coaches, and community would welcome him. But it would have to happen first. East does have a track team, but no track...I believe they go to another school who has a track to practice(Wheelersburg I believe)... The basketball team at East normally a good team, but like most small schools around here have down years but the talent is there and it is starting to show.
GreasyRidgeGuru wrote:I heard at the local barber shop(so it has to be the Gospel truth.lol)there will be a very impressive transfer into the SOC-I or maybe SOAL. His family is moving from Pickerington to Portsmouth area b/c of his Dad's job. Think he will go to Portsmouth or Portsmouth East. Most likely East b/c his Great Aunt lives or lived(not sure)right beside the school and used to work at the school.This kid is a STUD. SR(class of 2010) Lineman in the 280lb range. He's trying to stay in Pickerington with a friend but his parents won't allow it. Kid has BIG colleges looking at him, so he thinks it will hurt his chances and of course going from D1 to D4 or D6 has to be a bummer for him. I'd say the SEOAL would be his best choice just for plain ole competition. Looks like its going to happen, and more than likely it will b the SOC-I.If so, he will definitely be "the guy" to watch next year.They are moving after the break so he can get settled in.He also has a sister that's a So and brother in Jr High who are good athletes too.Shes a track star and he's a hoopster and pitcher at like 6'2 in 7th grade.does East even have a track?I dont remember seeing one at the playoff game I went to. I hope it happens, so I get to see him play at least a couple of games.

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

his uncle tells me Notre Dame, said he will be working with one of the N.D. dads, and he tels him it is an up and coming program.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Either way, as I have said with every rumour out that of kids transfering....will believe it when i see it

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

no rumors permitted in this site. :lol:

GreasyRidgeGuru
Waterboy

Post by GreasyRidgeGuru »

yes, it was Notre Dame, not Portsmouth HS. I guess they're taking into consideration the baseball program b/c of the young brother is a pitcher. I won't say anything else though until aftr break when it either happens or not.
Sportsfan-I hard hie uncle was at your place deer hunting this weekend.did you guys get anything?Didn't his uncle play at UK and then the Steelers for a bit?

Rumours!?!?!? Isn't that a Fleetwood Mac album? Whats the matter biggdowgg? You don't like Stevie Nicks or something?lol "Gold Dust Woman" Jams!

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

If hes that good he'd be better off at Portsmouth than East or ND, but as an East fan I would love to have him.

Return to “Football”