Waterford 0 - 37 Trimble

DuceGun21
Waterboy

Re: October 4, 2019 Waterford 0 - 37 Trimble

Post by DuceGun21 »

Sharpshooter I bet your mom still rocks you to sleep at night doesn’t she?? You weren’t impressed with a 37-0 shutout and a 6-0 record please tell me what it takes to impress you? Who cares Trimble is 6-0 soon to be 10-0 and soon to have their 4th regional title so get your basketballs out and get practiced up because you will be on the court WEEKS before the Tomcats are lol

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

dilligaf wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:53 pm
sharpshooter wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:40 pm Waterford held Trimble to 22 points at half. You have to give credit to Waterford’s defense.Trimble did not impress me at all. They are overrated. If Trimble and Fort face each other in the playoffs Fort will out coach them and out play them. Trimble won’t know what hit them. Fort is way to versatile
lol another hater
ok. trimble is physical. trimble has solid fundamentals and out standing athletes. fort frye is fast. relentless. fort frye has perfect fundamentals and impeccable coaching. trimble will be out coached and ran over.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

DuceGun21 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:40 pm Sharpshooter I bet your mom still rocks you to sleep at night doesn’t she?? You weren’t impressed with a 37-0 shutout and a 6-0 record please tell me what it takes to impress you? Who cares Trimble is 6-0 soon to be 10-0 and soon to have their 4th regional title so get your basketballs out and get practiced up because you will be on the court WEEKS before the Tomcats are lol
i’ll be impressed when the tomkittys shut out or even beat a quality div 6 team

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:22 pm
DuceGun21 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:40 pm Sharpshooter I bet your mom still rocks you to sleep at night doesn’t she?? You weren’t impressed with a 37-0 shutout and a 6-0 record please tell me what it takes to impress you? Who cares Trimble is 6-0 soon to be 10-0 and soon to have their 4th regional title so get your basketballs out and get practiced up because you will be on the court WEEKS before the Tomcats are lol
i’ll be impressed when the tomkittys shut out or even beat a quality div 6 team
No one is trying to impress you you are nothing to tomcats or there fans.Sorry to let you no that.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Funny how you dont here any Trimble fans talking smack about Waterford they have a good team.Most years would be a match for trimble or win.Goodluck the rest of the way i will be rooting for you guys in week 11 for sure.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Re: Week 6: Trimble @ Waterford

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Chaw wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:30 am
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:33 pm
efarns wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:44 pm Trimble has had a couple of good years. They seem to be better than usual this season. But Waterford will be back on top of The TVC where they belong for at least the next two seasons. I guess the Tomcat fans are getting all their chatter in this year while they still can?
Top of the TVC where they belong? Don’t ever recall them having long runs being on top of the TVC. The Hocking is the Tomcats division and everyone knows that. As for Fort, not dogging them at all, I would love to see that game. They look like a very impressive team. Hopefully we see that matchup about week 13 or so. As for Waterford, better luck next year..and the year after that..and after that..and so on and so forth.
no long runs??....we went two years without losing a single game in the TVC in ALL the boys sports....girls almost did the same...winning a state championship and four years in a row making it to the finals...before you talk about being on top make sure you actually know where the top is...your football team is good...but that's all you got....when and if you play FF, who BTW is good at all sports as well, your season will be over...then you will sit on your hands until next season....which btw...is pretty much what you do every year...sad truth is that football is all you have....now if you want to watch a team with a stellar athletics program both boys and girls then watch the Wildcats....kinda sad that the only time anybody watches your teams is when they play football...
What two years are you talking about? Was one of them when Hixson lit you up for 53? :mrgreen:

And apparently you haven't been paying attention to TVC Hocking boys basketball the past few years. :o :lol: :lol:

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Chaw wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:57 pm this game was a lot closer than it finished... should've been 15-7 at the half.... but waterfords touchdown was called back because of a referee calling a receiver offsides after telling him he was good...changed everything especially after several bad calls against Waterford in the closing minutes of the half...allowing another score..the referees for this game was obviously making bad calls both ways....more against Waterford..... yes Waterford did score on you... you really need to stop honoring yourselves ...because you're not as good as you think you are...I seen nothing that impressed me... not in the sense that everyone makes it out to be.... .Fort Frye, if you make it that far, is going to beat you... we've played you both....and really no comparison in my mind...this is coming from a person that hates to see FF win anything...but they will beat Trimble...
Back when I was coaching in G-Town Waterford couldn't carry our jockstraps. Sure they tried to cheat us off the field and court when we played over there but we still thumped them. Now all of a sudden they have a few decent seasons and they think they're world beaters. I guess this game brings them back to reality. :mrgreen:

No wonder they're looking for a new league to get in that doesn't include Trimble. The beatings will continue until you willingly submit. :shock:

Green 50
Riding the Bench

Post by Green 50 »

Chief Kdogg wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:50 pm
Chaw wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:57 pm this game was a lot closer than it finished... should've been 15-7 at the half.... but waterfords touchdown was called back because of a referee calling a receiver offsides after telling him he was good...changed everything especially after several bad calls against Waterford in the closing minutes of the half...allowing another score..the referees for this game was obviously making bad calls both ways....more against Waterford..... yes Waterford did score on you... you really need to stop honoring yourselves ...because you're not as good as you think you are...I seen nothing that impressed me... not in the sense that everyone makes it out to be.... .Fort Frye, if you make it that far, is going to beat you... we've played you both....and really no comparison in my mind...this is coming from a person that hates to see FF win anything...but they will beat Trimble...
Back when I was coaching in G-Town Waterford couldn't carry our jockstraps. Sure they tried to cheat us off the field and court when we played over there but we still thumped them. Now all of a sudden they have a few decent seasons and they think they're world beaters. I guess this game brings them back to reality. :mrgreen:

No wonder they're looking for a new league to get in that doesn't include Trimble. The beatings will continue until you willingly submit. :shock:
Nobody is looking to run from Trimble chief dogknot

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Re: Week 6: Trimble @ Waterford

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Trimble Juvenile wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:14 pm
Chaw wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:30 am
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:33 pm

Top of the TVC where they belong? Don’t ever recall them having long runs being on top of the TVC. The Hocking is the Tomcats division and everyone knows that. As for Fort, not dogging them at all, I would love to see that game. They look like a very impressive team. Hopefully we see that matchup about week 13 or so. As for Waterford, better luck next year..and the year after that..and after that..and so on and so forth.
no long runs??....we went two years without losing a single game in the TVC in ALL the boys sports....girls almost did the same...winning a state championship and four years in a row making it to the finals...before you talk about being on top make sure you actually know where the top is...your football team is good...but that's all you got....when and if you play FF, who BTW is good at all sports as well, your season will be over...then you will sit on your hands until next season....which btw...is pretty much what you do every year...sad truth is that football is all you have....now if you want to watch a team with a stellar athletics program both boys and girls then watch the Wildcats....kinda sad that the only time anybody watches your teams is when they play football...
What two years are you talking about? Was one of them when Hixson lit you up for 53? :mrgreen:

And apparently you haven't been paying attention to TVC Hocking boys basketball the past few years. :o :lol: :lol:
Sic him Juvy. I notice he hasn't been back on here since you set him straight. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”