November 3, 2023 Ironton 37 - 28 Heath

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Re: Heath @ Ironton

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

pembrook burrows III wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:22 pm A lot pf great comments in this thread. It is refreshing not to have to read recruiting complaints ad nauseum.

Give it a week, or two it will be a goldmine on here for some of the comments

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:24 pm
pembrook burrows III wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:22 pm A lot pf great comments in this thread. It is refreshing not to have to read recruiting complaints ad nauseum.

If Burg/Ironton meet up in the playoffs, I’m sure the discussions on this site will be unemotional and objective. Just respectable fans debating tactics and strategies for each team to win the game. And regardless of who wins, there will be no hard feelings. Just good sportsmanship.

And if you believe that, I got a bridge to sell you :)

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

Bfan99 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:55 am
BigSpoon wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:46 am Ironton played good considering their starting rb/lb (williams) and wr/lb (pittman) was out hurt this game. I think they’re a better team with shrek at qb and thacker at TE. I would have liked for this switch to happen earlier in the season for the reps
I like the move. Thacker is a monster at DE and TE. His speed and being 6’4 He's going to be a nightmare for a LB to cover him. Biggs is a really good QB and pretty much is a clone to Thacker at QB.
Honestly, hes the best DE Ironton has in my opinion

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

RBH23 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:54 pm
Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:24 pm

If Burg/Ironton meet up in the playoffs, I’m sure the discussions on this site will be unemotional and objective. Just respectable fans debating tactics and strategies for each team to win the game. And regardless of who wins, there will be no hard feelings. Just good sportsmanship.

And if you believe that, I got a bridge to sell you :)

Time will tell we shall see…

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
CoachRock06
Waterboy

Post by CoachRock06 »

Will this game be live streamed?

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

RBH23 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:49 pm
Outoftowner wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:22 pm
RBH23 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:42 pm

The list would obviously be longer for Lutz since he did coach at Ironton for almost 40 years. Pendleton is in year 6?

I think a better way to view the talent is to compare it against their competition. Lutz coached against far more talented teams than what Pendleton has seen. Lutz saw Moss, Snow, Clark, Jurevicious, etc…. Pendleton’s teams haven’t seen anything like that.

With the talent IHS had the past 3+ years, and playing the teams that they did for the state title, I don’t think coach Lutz would have been blown out like that. His teams were more disciplined.
More linemen as well, guys like Kratzenberg, Coffman, Fritz, etc we’re bulldozers that moved people. If this years team had a couple more Pattersons…
How much more talent does IHS need? They already produce more D1 college level linemen talent than Kirtland, South Range, etc.

The MAC schools and Kirtland succeed because of superior discipline and fundamentals, not talent. That’s what IHS, Burg, etc need to work on.
100% correct

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

CoachRock06 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:00 pm Will this game be live streamed?
https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/ohsaa/gam534a24ed59

You have to sign up for a month trial. ($17). I did last week & they did a great job & then cancel when need be.

Im not sure why mytown stopped, but i have a good idea why!!!

#GoTgo

CoachRock06
Waterboy

Post by CoachRock06 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:12 pm

You have to sign up for a month trial. ($17). I did last week & they did a great job & then cancel when need be.

#GoTgo
Thank you!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

CoachRock06 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:37 pm

#GoTgo
Thank you!

YOU ARE WELCOME!

Does anyone following topic, KNOW if HHS -v- IHS has happened b4?

I looked back on Joe Eittel for about 8-seasons B4 i gave up without any results as i ran outta time.

I, worked For the now Defunct, Damon’s “The place” for Ribs, as a traveling trainer/new store opener) & then MGR in Ashland, KY, BUT PRIOR to that i Lived in a company supplied hotel outside Of Newark (LV/Heath Fans) & if i brought up Ironton amongst staff i just hired, they wen’t silent. Lol.

I’ve been in FL for a long time & am curious if any1 knows if Heath has played IHS IN FB OR @ The a”TANK” ?!!!!

Gonna be a TOUGH GAME!!!

Prolly, toughest match-up in R19 or possibly, D5!!!

#GoTGo

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:35 pm

#GoTgo
Thank you!

YOU ARE WELCOME!

I looked back on Joe Eittel for about 8-seasons B4 i gave up without any results as i ran outta time.

I, worked For the now Defunct, Damon’s “The place” for Ribs, as a traveling trainer/new store opener) & then MGR in Ashland, KY, BUT PRIOR to that i Lived in a company supplied hotel outside Of Newark (LV/Heath Fans) & if i brought up Ironton amongst staff i just hired, they wen’t silent. Lol.

I’ve been in FL for a long time & am curious if any1 knows if Heath has played IHS IN FB OR @ The a”TANK” ?!!!!

Gonna be a TOUGH GAME!!!

#GoTGo
According to fourseasonsfootball.com they have only played once before in 2009. Ironton won 20-14 in OT at Nelsonville.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Bird Dog wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:06 pm

Thank you!

YOU ARE WELCOME!

Gonna be a TOUGH GAME!!!

#GoTGo
According to fourseasonsfootball.com they have only played once before in 2009. Ironton won 20-14 in OT at Nelsonville.
Thanks for info and (4-seasons/new to me).

Feel in my gut Heath SOS will aid them into challenging for a good game.

Not sure how healthy they are although i watched games i could “CLOSELY” & compared it to Maxpreps.com Roster.

Looks like HHS IS RRADY TO GO!!!

But, as an IronTon alumni/Fan, i am excited to see if the changes at QB1 & QB2 stay & staple of IHS WR’s/RB/FB & lines get back those that have been held out from DINGS!!!

#GoTGo

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:20 pm

YOU ARE WELCOME!

Gonna be a TOUGH GAME!!!

#GoTGo

Not sure how healthy they are although i watched games i could “CLOSELY” & compared it to Maxpreps.com Roster.

But, as an IronTon alumni/Fan, i am excited to see if the changes at QB1 & QB2 stay & staple of IHS WR’s/RB/FB & lines get back those that have been held out from DINGS!!!

#GoTGo
Awesome site. Check it out when you get time. That guy has done an amazing job on a ton of teams for a ton of years.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Bird Dog wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:07 pm
Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:20 pm

#GoTGo
Awesome site. Check it out when you get time. That guy has done an amazing job on a ton of teams for a ton of years.
AGAIN,THANK-YOU!!!

#GoTGo

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

#GoTgo
Why? I'm curious. Ironton was very shady earlier this year regarding the Cabell Midland game stream. They lied and said nobody was allowed to stream but EVERYBODY else in the tri state knew that HD media ( Herald Dispatch) was going to be streaming it and infact it had been publicly advertised for weeks on social media, in the herald dispatch and in the Charleston Gazette. As most all MSAC conference teams are weekly.

But somehow it was a "mystery" to Ironton. 🤣

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:46 pm

#GoTgo
Why? I'm curious. Ironton was very shady earlier this year regarding the Cabell Midland game stream. They lied and said nobody was allowed to stream but EVERYBODY else in the tri state knew that HD media ( Herald Dispatch) was going to be streaming it and infact it had been publicly advertised for weeks on social media, in the herald dispatch and in the Charleston Gazette. As most all MSAC conference teams are weekly.

But somehow it was a "mystery" to Ironton. 🤣

After Ironton was exposed on social media for playing dumb by members of their own fan base they scheduled Mytown TV at the last minute. Smh

Shady.

3 other entities were streaming and had publicly advertised the stream for weeks leading up to the game.

Everyone knew lol

But to Ironton it was a "mystery."

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Ironton great job on their 1st offensive drive. Had some blips BUT they sustained it and finished.

Solid start.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Heath should try to insist running the ball more. Just be patient.

Good stop by Ironton.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Ironton is at I think 4 flags and one costed a big one.
I don't think Heath has any yet.

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

Another huge run killed by another Ironton penalty. Smh

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Obvious bone headed block by 55. No reason for that

Return to “Football”