Logan gets turned away from MSL again. Now what!?

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: Logan gets turned away from MSL again. Now what!?

Post by 1987chieftains »

RAIDER6309 wrote:
1987chieftains wrote:[2014] Athens (The Plains, OH) 40, [2014] Tri-Valley (Dresden, OH) 31
That's wrong, Athens won 41-20 in week 12
yes, your right, they did... you said rhetorically "you did" and no i didn't. put i did and that's what it came up with. the site is projection based off of stats. nobody wronged athens.... its all good raider...

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

RAIDER6309 wrote:
C-Bolt wrote:It's that coach Buttermore, they were a sad program before he arrived
Buttermore and Amyx seem to have built two identical programs. Both very good

buttermore.... thats his name. i was thinking butterfield for some reason.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

C-Bolt wrote:I agree I think the 08 team was better,but think the 07 team was better then all of them,that team had everything.The 08 team had everything except a good running game outside of Angle scrambling around,but guys I got to be honest that Athen offense would have been too much even for Amyx's great defense's,nobody in the state stopped them. Logan's offense on the other hand was stopped by a decent, but not great Brookhaven team.
The 2000 team is still the best all around team IMHO.

Remember, that defense went to play Westerville South, an early adopter of the spread.

One receiver (Lance Moore) has a Super Bowl ring, another (Steve Odom) broke all of Moore's receiving records at U Toledo, they had a big tailback, and a QB who set all kinds of records at Capital. Lance Moore set the state record for receptions that year (got broken by the Mauks a couple years later).

Amyx "D" held that team to 236 yard of offense and 20 points at their place.

Offense had the Conrads in the passing game and Derek Harden (three-year letterman at OSU) and Jamey Hankison in the run game.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Been interesting 2014 Athens vs 2000 Logan. Wide time gap but been fun to watch

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

RAIDER6309 wrote:Been interesting 2014 Athens vs 2000 Logan. Wide time gap but been fun to watch
Athens would have beat them!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

nybucks70-80 wrote:
RAIDER6309 wrote:Been interesting 2014 Athens vs 2000 Logan. Wide time gap but been fun to watch
Athens would have beat them!
Probably. I certainly wouldn't pick against Joe Burrow.

But think it would have been a heck of a game.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

But, of course, most games are won or lost with "native talent". And we all know where Athens stands with that !

Scotty Hobart
Riding the Bench

Post by Scotty Hobart »

Paladin wrote:But, of course, most games are won or lost with "native talent". And we all know where Athens stands with that !
Still have that Athens envy huh? The fact that you are a jackass is only over shadowed by your stupidity. If you had anything positive going on in your life you would probably be arrogant as well. Other than that you seem like a nice person. :roll:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Paladin wrote:But, of course, most games are won or lost with "native talent". And we all know where Athens stands with that !
Someone bleeds green and yellow :lol:

Scotty Hobart
Riding the Bench

Post by Scotty Hobart »

RAIDER6309 wrote:
:lol:

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

Scotty Hobart wrote:
RAIDER6309 wrote:
:lol:
Colerain huh? What do you know about SE Ohio and Logan?

Scotty Hobart
Riding the Bench

Post by Scotty Hobart »

Colerain huh? What do you know about SE Ohio and Logan?
I'm from the area originally. Went to college in Cincy and stayed down here. Still have some family in Athens and Logan areas.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

I see. I know the guy says some stupid things, but no need for personal attacks man.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Chieftain2009 wrote:I see. I know the guy says some stupid things, but no need for personal attacks man.
I think paladin can take it. He doesn't debate, he just feeds off saying something incredible stupid to cause a debate.

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

Here is your helmet sticker Paladin

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Better take it off your favorite shirt first......Wilbur :lol: :lol: :lol:

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

I'm curious how the athletes are dealing with the issue. What are their feelings about playing in and/or out of a conference?

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Chieftain2009 wrote:I see. I know the guy says some stupid things, but no need for personal attacks man.
Paladin is an embarrassment to Logan. I wish you other Logan posters would quit supporting him. Most of you have, but there are still a few on here who stick by him. He makes the whole school look bad. By him bashing southeastern Ohio football he is bashing Logan too. If you haven't noticed most of the people on here posting negative comments about Logan are responding to the none sense he posts. I'm sure he thinks it's funny, but it isn't funny to make fun of kids. That is what he is doing and I've seen those same 1 or 2 supporters he has left on here crying about others making fun of Logan kids but say nothing to him. Apparently you guys can't see that. He is making fun of the whole area and acting like he is above us just cause he moved.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Chief Kdogg wrote:
Paladin is an embarrassment to Logan. I wish you other Logan posters would quit supporting him. Most of you have, but there are still a few on here who stick by him. He makes the whole school look bad. By him bashing southeastern Ohio football he is bashing Logan too. If you haven't noticed most of the people on here posting negative comments about Logan are responding to the none sense he posts. I'm sure he thinks it's funny, but it isn't funny to make fun of kids. That is what he is doing and I've seen those same 1 or 2 supporters he has left on here crying about others making fun of Logan kids but say nothing to him. Apparently you guys can't see that. He is making fun of the whole area and acting like he is above us just cause he moved.
If you ignore him he will go away!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I really do not support Paladin.....but if someone puts Logan down in the same topic they are putting Paladin down.... I will respond. Some people get on here and run their mouth against Logan and think you shouldn't come back at them. Most of the time I will not say anything until Logan is put down. You can look that up. If I say something to someone about what they say about Paladin it is probably because they have said something about Logan at one time.

Return to “Football”