Wheelersburg 33 Jackson 14

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Jackson (3-1) @ Wheelersburg (3-1)

Post by Raider6309 »

Mike wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:10 pm
buckeyenation wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:38 pm Not a Burg fan but they win this with np. Jackson very overrated this year and should be 2-2
Should be 2-2?? How do you figure that?
They called a touchdown a touchback

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:44 pm
buckeyenation wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:38 pm Not a Burg fan but they win this with np. Jackson very overrated this year and should be 2-2
If they call the TD Jackson be 4-0

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:09 am
allamericanironman wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:20 pm
Burgfan/grad85 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:56 pm BURG is improving week by week the offensive line is really coming together and the defense is starting to gel. Now if they can get a handle on the turnovers this Burg team will be slot to handle for any team especially in the soc2 or southern Ohio for that matter! Just hope for a hard hitting injury free game! Go BURG
Since you brought it up this will be the second or third best o line we have seen this year. They are light in the arse trouble sustaining blocks. Jackson will pose a problem for your line with depth and honestly I don’t know if burg is better in o line or d line. This is why I’m so pumped I love the matchup.
Lol. Our Oline and Dline are going to be the best you’ve seen yet. Our DE’s are athletes an our interior line is quick. Just wait. Our Oline is better already than what we had last year. You are going to be surprised when Jackson is hel under 100 yards rushing. I’ll put money on that.
For fun I’ll do that bet. If JHS gets 100 yards rushing you buy me a veal and 20 oz drink next year at Jackson and if they don’t I’ll Buy yours or pay for your parking the next 3 trips to Jackson.

buckeyenation
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyenation »

Because Gallia beat you all over the field. If the spread is 14 like I think it will be I’m putting a grand on the Burg. :twisted:

buckeyenation
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyenation »

You can’t hide on film that Gallia had plenty of chances to win that game. I’ve watched it twice.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

buckeyenation wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:54 am You can’t hide on film that Gallia had plenty of chances to win that game. I’ve watched it twice.
You also can’t hide Jackson had plenty of chances to beat WB

Moving on

Mike
Waterboy

Post by Mike »

buckeyenation wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:49 am
Because Gallia beat you all over the field. If the spread is 14 like I think it will be I’m putting a grand on the Burg. :twisted:
Shame for Gallia then that the scoreboard didn’t agree with you. And unfortunately for you, that’s the only score that counts.

Mike
Waterboy

Post by Mike »

buckeyenation wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:54 am You can’t hide on film that Gallia had plenty of chances to win that game. I’ve watched it twice.
But they didn’t! Doesn’t matter how many times you watched.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

buckeyenation wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:49 am
The score was 15-9 and the both teams yardage was almost the same . So how did Gallia beau Jackson all over the field ?

allamericanironman
All Conference

Re: WK 5: Jackson (3-1) @ Wheelersburg (3-1)

Post by allamericanironman »

eagle one wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:29 am
BurgGrad6 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:08 am Serious question.. I was in Vinton county last week visiting some of my wife’s family. Why do the people there “HATE” Jackson so much? Lol It’s beyond calling them a rival, it’s pure hate! Haha

it may come down to jackson thinking they are this powerhouse football machine and not doing much post season wise
What is the burgs record vs a d3 Columbus private elite catholic school. We have without a doubt the toughest region in d3. They pull from half a million boys in the Columbus area and give athletic scholarships. It is no secret why we have an even record and we can match them man to man but our depth is no where close to them. With our tougher schedule we tend to have injuries later in the season and our 2 deep is not elite like theirs. I hope this sheds light on the subject. I am sure your blemished record reflects this and you now can empathize with us. With this being the best ever burg team gonna be something when we TCB with our average Jackson team. Practice has been insane we are 100% healthy. You are gonna be our Heath. Make whipping boys out of your elite p Rats! Go dam Red! 2 days state chumps!

allamericanironman
All Conference

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:07 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:44 pm

If they call the TD Jackson be 4-0
Agree got you games mixed raider he must share the gallia insane bias.

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

allamericanironman wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:15 am
BurgGrad6 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:08 am Serious question.. I was in Vinton county last week visiting some of my wife’s family. Why do the people there “HATE” Jackson so much? Lol It’s beyond calling them a rival, it’s pure hate! Haha

it may come down to jackson thinking they are this powerhouse football machine and not doing much post season wise
What is the burgs record vs a d3 Columbus private elite catholic school. We have without a doubt the toughest region in d3. They pull from half a million boys in the Columbus area and give athletic scholarships. It is no secret why we have an even record and we can match them man to man but our depth is no where close to them. With our tougher schedule we tend to have injuries later in the season and our 2 deep is not elite like theirs. I hope this sheds light on the subject. I am sure your blemished record reflects this and you now can empathize with us. With this being the best ever burg team gonna be something when we TCB with our average Jackson team. Practice has been insane we are 100% healthy. You are gonna be our Heath. Make whipping boys out of your elite p Rats! Go dam Red! 2 days state chumps!
we are 2-1;)

bballfan
Waterboy

Post by bballfan »

Wow. Hope someone shows this to coach woodwurd. Pulling for The Burg now

allamericanironman
All Conference

Blitz wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:51 am

we are 2-1;)
Elite not good waterson not even playoff team! Desales you are even with your best team ever. My point is bring our playoff record into play is really scued. I don’t even know if there is a d5 school in Columbus. You have an easy road you are playing 3 d5 state champs this season.

allamericanironman
All Conference

bballfan wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:59 am Wow. Hope someone shows this to coach woodwurd. Pulling for The Burg now
Go show woodturd. I hope I keep you all awake at nite.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

allamericanironman wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:38 am
bballfan wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:59 am Wow. Hope someone shows this to coach woodwurd. Pulling for The Burg now
You have zero credibility
Pretty sure your not keeping anyone awake

allamericanironman
All Conference

JTEK wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:09 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:38 am
You have zero credibility
Pretty sure your not keeping anyone awake
He’s not worried huh just another cupcake on his way to state. I can bet he has put more time in this week than any other. I bet money he’s is reading every word wrote first hand. He knows this is the Super Bowl there is more pressure on this game than first round in playoffs. Jackson has a game plan and if any team rolls in town and embarrasses the champs it is my FIGHTING Ironmen. Go dam RED!
Last edited by allamericanironman on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

allamericanironman wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:05 am
we are 2-1;)
Elite not good waterson not even playoff team! Desales you are even with your best team ever. My point is bring our playoff record into play is really scued. I don’t even know if there is a d5 school in Columbus. You have an easy road you are playing 3 d5 state champs this season.
No. We are getting ready to play our 3rd DIII team in the first 5 weeks. Hartley is an elite program. Watterson is an average program for DIII. Jackson, with all due respect, is not on the level of Watterson. I hope your Ironmen have a good showing. It will help Burg out in the long run. But Burg wins by 23. Again.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

I'm taking Wheelersburg 35-14, it'll be a game until the late 3rd quarter.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
allamericanironman
All Conference

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:36 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:05 am

we are 2-1;)
No. We are getting ready to play our 3rd DIII team in the first 5 weeks. Hartley is an elite program. Watterson is an average program for DIII. Jackson, with all due respect, is not on the level of Watterson. I hope your Ironmen have a good showing. It will help Burg out in the long run. But Burg wins by 23. Again.
Don’t be surprised when we run it down your throat! 23 points will be a good combined score! The boys are ready for the task at hand and are more than capable.

Return to “Football”