Jackson(48) @ (28)Miami Trace

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: FAC WK7 Jackson @ Miami Trace

Post by Ironman92 »

wchreidman wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:04 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:11 pm
wchreidman wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:32 am

While there were alot of questionable calls on both sides in the washington Game. The Offensive pass interference was the right call . The DB did not know the ball was coming and right before he caught the ball he fully extended the right arm shoving the DB out of the play, it was the right call. He did not need the push off but he did do it was right in front of me.

Good looking offense for Jackson lots of weapons good luck the rest of the season!
Man not trying to argue but I have looked at that play 50 times on hudl and I just don't a pass interference. The DB was twisted and turned around and had no clue where the ball was. They did touch hands before he caught the ball but did not separate at all. Oh well.
If you have hudl and watched it that tops me. From where I was standing i thought itl looked like he pushed off, the DB did not know the ball was coming I agree with that. Oh well I give you this one since you have it on hudl
Coach, you alone make this new league good for us in Jackson...on here, better than those who posted for other teams of our old league. Nice to go back and forth with someone who doesn't know everything and isn't full of bias. See you at Liberty Park next Thursday.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

wchreidman wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 pm I think this will be a game for at least the 1st half, Trace is struggling this year but this game is at home for them so Im sure they will have the panther pit filled up . I know Massie put 50 on them quickly but I dont think Jackson is on the same level as Massie.

If Trace slows downs Jackson ground game then it could be interesting.

I Don't disagree with anything you said . It seems like with league even teams who are "down" still have good athletes.

wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:53 pm
wchreidman wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:04 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:11 pm

Man not trying to argue but I have looked at that play 50 times on hudl and I just don't a pass interference. The DB was twisted and turned around and had no clue where the ball was. They did touch hands before he caught the ball but did not separate at all. Oh well.
If you have hudl and watched it that tops me. From where I was standing i thought itl looked like he pushed off, the DB did not know the ball was coming I agree with that. Oh well I give you this one since you have it on hudl
Coach, you alone make this new league good for us in Jackson...on here, better than those who posted for other teams of our old league. Nice to go back and forth with someone who doesn't know everything and isn't full of bias. See you at Liberty Park next Thursday.
Lol Thanks! I am excited about the new league and i wont be surprised if we end up getting 2 more teams in the future that will solidify the league.
Im sure we are a while away though.
Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:57 pm I Don't disagree with anything you said . It seems like with league even teams who are "down" still have good athletes.
Agreed all the teams seem to have good athletes. I know Trace has a good group of Juniors and seniors i know most of them from wrestling alot of them are on the football team. So they have the athletes. Should be a good game for a while.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

one game at a time........I seen where coach hall brought up the big freshmen Trylen Davis last week at courthouse....wow.....that young man is a stud......stand beside him without the pads on and you ll see........coach hall is smart as always bringin the young ones up for invaluable varsity time.......davis may see more than just a series this week against MT.........keep your eyes on this group coming up through the next 4-5 years......gonna get even more exciting...........

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
IronTough2
Riding the Bench

Post by IronTough2 »

No team can look any further than each Friday night. Ironmen can get it done if they're focused on the task at hand. They utilized some youth last week at interior line and they played well against a big Courthouse front. Hopefully the Ironmen can utilize some more youth this week and get some banged up guys much needed rest going into the later part of the season and hopefully the post season. Hoping for an injury free game as always and Go Big Red!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jackson real big

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

Jackson was big who was number 74 I was impressed with him for Jackson big boy can move stays on blocks

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

IronTough2 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:03 pm No team can look any further than each Friday night. Ironmen can get it done if they're focused on the task at hand. They utilized some youth last week at interior line and they played well against a big Courthouse front. Hopefully the Ironmen can utilize some more youth this week and get some banged up guys much needed rest going into the later part of the season and hopefully the post season. Hoping for an injury free game as always and Go Big Red!!!
yes some of the younger players are going to see a lot of action this week........freshmen and sophomores time to step up and help carry the load onto into the post season!!!! and these younger players aren't a step down in talent........ instead......... its the next stud up!!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
IronTough2
Riding the Bench

Post by IronTough2 »

Gameday! Lets go Ironmen!!! Safe travels to all the fans and players! As always hoping for a hard fought injury free battle!!

Ironmen#2588
Freshman Team

Post by Ironmen#2588 »

Anyone know who's playing in replace of Matt Humph on the oline tonight? I hope they get the big Mercer boy and barber in there. Two big oline guys.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

darn

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Seen an injury on facebook.. How bad? do not expect a straight up but concuss? bone?

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson up 28-21 mid 3rd

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson 34
Miami Trace 21