Post by Orange and Brown »

Good luck Burg! Bring it home!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: D5 State Championship: Wheelersburg vs Pemberville Eastwood

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

smurray wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:07 am 19 posts already and not one complaining about the location? LOL
Perfect post. 😂

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

hateraid wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:47 am Prediction!!!

Some idiot from Wheelersburg will yet again predict a running clock

You have the correct 4 letters in your name HATE.... GO Burg !!! let's get a win

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

I will be in Canton on Friday to cheer on the Pirates! Good luck to the Wheelersburg Pirates from this Minford Falcon fan. Bring home the DV state title!

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Doubtful clown!!! Like I said on the Madison game thread no true Burg fan was predicting a running clock. Just like last night turnovers and field position will play a huge part in this game. Burg has a huge weapon in a kicker that can put it in the end zone that doesn’t allow the opposing team for a chance of a big return and makes them start on the 20.

Burg will have to play lights out again on defense. Has been the niche all year. Stopping the run!!

IS IT FRIDAY YET!!!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: Wheelersburg vs Pemberville Eastwood

Post by Mad-Dogg »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:42 am
Mad-Dogg wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:12 am time for the dogg to strike up the band. 1.. 2.. 3..

We are the Pirates BOLD from Wheelersburg.
We are the Orange and the Black.
We're gonna fight for dear ole Wheelersburg
and our foes will never, ever fight us back.
And pretty soon we'll start that score to roll.
We're gonna put that ball right in the goal.
We're gonna win this game for Wheelersburg, Wheelersburg, rah, rah, rAAaaAh !
FIGHT!!!!

GO BURG!!
it hain't a game till doggie sings his pirate song. I met me a big ole burg fan yesterday at menard's in chilli. and congratulations to the mighty pirates, showing they are championship worthy. keep it up one play at a time, one series at a time. good luck to you guys.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

vladimir wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:51 am I will be in Canton on Friday to cheer on the Pirates! Good luck to the Wheelersburg Pirates from this Minford Falcon fan. Bring home the DV state title!
thanks. hopefully we do bring it home

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

game time temp 40 degrees. according to my accuview app chance of snow showers during the day

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
scott1297
All Conference

Re: Wheelersburg vs Pemberville Eastwood

Post by scott1297 »

#ReachHigher wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:09 am
scott1297 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:47 am I dont think Eastwood is as big as Madison was that defensive line for Madison was the real deal I think Eastwood relies more on speed like Burg does but they do have a big back thet could create problems and they are for sure a run team IMO I think Burg will have more success throwing the ball against eastwood south range had around 170 yds passing but one costly interception IMO Burg wins but I do think the weather could play a part in this one But Burg seems destined to win it all so GO BURG
I was thinking the same about the d line. Eastwood has a good defense but I don’t think they can get as much pressure up front as Madison did. You are right about their d line. They were nasty! As far as weather, I checked already and the temp is supposed to be about the same as tonight’s game so I see no problems there
Awesome hope the weather holds up especially up n Canton

Burg grad 85
alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Best wish s to the Pirates bold from Wheelersburg.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Omega wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:56 am From afar, Wheelersburg has proven their mettle by overcoming deficits the last two weeks. In playing for a championship character becomes as important as talent.
Except we haven't played from behind the last 2 weeks!
It was week 12 and week 14! But I knew what you was getting at.

#GoBurg #ReachHigher

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Picked Burg throughout the playoffs so far, but it ends here. Eastwood for the win.

Have gun, will travel
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Paladin wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:39 pm Picked Burg throughout the playoffs so far, but it ends here. Eastwood for the win.

Of course you do troll. Kind of funny how you thought the Burg was done after getting down 10 last night but never came back on to say anything about the Burg’s win.

You’ve never had anything good to say about SEO football so do us a favor and worry about how Logan has been doing in the playoffs here lately.

I will guarantee you this, Eastwood hasn’t played a run defense like Burg’s all year.

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:53 am

Doubtful clown!!! Like I said on the Madison game thread no true Burg fan was predicting a running clock.
So what makes a "True" Burg fan??? LOL
Every game thread this year about Burg there are idiots "from Burg" predicting a running clock. Not sure if they were "true" fans or not, but it has been said. Just a safe bet that and idiot will do it again.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:45 pm
Paladin wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:39 pm Picked Burg throughout the playoffs so far, but it ends here. Eastwood for the win.

Of course you do troll. Kind of funny how you thought the Burg was done after getting down 10 last night but never came back on to say anything about the Burg’s win.

You’ve never had anything good to say about SEO football so do us a favor and worry about how Logan has been doing in the playoffs here lately.

I will guarantee you this, Eastwood hasn’t played a run defense like Burg’s all year.
i agree 100%. they have not seen a defense like what we have

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:03 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:45 pm

i agree 100%. they have not seen a defense like what we have
We??? Whats your number??

Wburgfan
Waterboy

Post by Wburgfan »

hateraid wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:55 pm

Doubtful clown!!! Like I said on the Madison game thread no true Burg fan was predicting a running clock.
Every game thread this year about Burg there are idiots "from Burg" predicting a running clock. Not sure if they were "true" fans or not, but it has been said. Just a safe bet that and idiot will do it again.
So if a team has achieved a running clock 80% of the time you consider people idiots to predict it. That sounds like a smart bet based on the numbers to me. It reality most have given teams their due if their predictions were wrong as I believe the Pirate fans have after last night. Go read the thread and you will see Wheelersburg has given Madison a ton of credit. So just because you don’t like it that they predict those doesn’t me it’s not right. Sounds like jealousy to me.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Burg will show up and play all 48 minutes of the game!! I’m not going to predict a score but I think the pirates will come out on the winning side in the end!!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

hateraid wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:55 pm

Yeah and like I said I don’t think most of them were from Burg just people trying to stir up crap, especially in the playoffs.

This will more than likely be the best team either one of them has faced all season.

Return to “Football”