Jackson 41 - 35 Western Brown 2022

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: WK4 Jackson (1-2) vs Western Brown (3-0)

Post by greygoose »

Ironmen34 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:25 pm
greygoose wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:57 pm
Ironmen34 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:32 pm
Jackson has won the FAC 2 times, Chillicothe has won it 2 times, and one year Hillsboro and Jackson shared it. Sounds like any year there’s no guarantee who is gonna win it.
But name me one league around here where it’s not always 1 or 2 teams, maybe 3, that win their leagues every year. It’s the same with every other league
You're proving my point, it's Jackson and then each year seems to be a different team pop up, Chillicothe has sort of been a thorn in Jackson's side. This year it's WCH who's going to be that team to pop up and push for the title. It was no knock, which you seem to take it as relax man, it was more of a FAC has Jackson vying for the top each year and there seems to be a different team just like the Hillsboro year they haven't done anything since but they popped up for 1 year. This year it's WCH.
I guess I don’t understand your point that Jackson’s always dominating the fac when them and Chillicothe have won it the same amount
Please point out where I said dominating?? I mean it's pretty simple what I'm saying, Jackson is typically fighting for the spot, Chillicothe is a thorn and there's always that one team that pops up to push for year on top of that each year this year it's WCH. I mean I'm sorry but it's a pretty simple thing to understand, again you please point out where I said dominating though, it literally had NOTHING to do with Jackson my post was simply talking about the FAC and how there always seems to be a different pop up team each year come into play and not the same locked in 1-2 teams every year. Now if you can't understand that I can't simply it any more than that.

packers80
SE

Re: Jackson 41 - 35 Western Brown 2022

Post by packers80 »

Good win for JHS

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Jackson 41 - 35 Western Brown 2022

Post by greygoose »

Congrats to the Ironmen on a HUGE win, these 2 teams have played some dandies over the last 2 years. Was able to see the end on youtube and looked like you guys stopped Novak about 1/2 yard short on the 4th down. Wolford was my pick before the season started as a under the radar young man to watch, not sure his total stats on the season but I know he's putting up a ton of all-purpose yards. Congrats on the win, but it doesn't get any easier now it's on the road to Burg.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

greygoose wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:17 am
greygoose wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:57 pm

You're proving my point, it's Jackson and then each year seems to be a different team pop up, Chillicothe has sort of been a thorn in Jackson's side. This year it's WCH who's going to be that team to pop up and push for the title. It was no knock, which you seem to take it as relax man, it was more of a FAC has Jackson vying for the top each year and there seems to be a different team just like the Hillsboro year they haven't done anything since but they popped up for 1 year. This year it's WCH.
I guess I don’t understand your point that Jackson’s always dominating the fac when them and Chillicothe have won it the same amount
Please point out where I said dominating?? I mean it's pretty simple what I'm saying, Jackson is typically fighting for the spot, Chillicothe is a thorn and there's always that one team that pops up to push for year on top of that each year this year it's WCH. I mean I'm sorry but it's a pretty simple thing to understand, again you please point out where I said dominating though, it literally had NOTHING to do with Jackson my post was simply talking about the FAC and how there always seems to be a different pop up team each year come into play and not the same locked in 1-2 teams every year. Now if you can't understand that I can't simply it any more than that.
One guy said in the FAC Jackson plays 0 competition and you said “outside of most years you would be correct”. But since the start of then FAC in 2017 Jackson doesn’t even have the most league championships. It’s all good man no need to get worked up about it. Hopefully jackson can upset Chillicothe this year. First thing to worry about is the burg though

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironmen34 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:03 am
One guy said in the FAC Jackson plays 0 competition and you said “outside of most years you would be correct”. But since the start of then FAC in 2017 Jackson doesn’t even have the most league championships. It’s all good man no need to get worked up about it. Hopefully jackson can upset Chillicothe this year. First thing to worry about is the burg though
You're the only one upset over man, I'm not worried about it simply doesn't effect my world one way or the other. You're the one taking offense to no offense intended, you do you boo. I'm just glad you never found anywhere where I said Jackson was dominating, so as you can see it was never said.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

greygoose wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:07 am
Ironmen34 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:03 am

You're the only one upset over man, I'm not worried about it simply doesn't effect my world one way or the other. You're the one taking offense to no offense intended, you do you boo. I'm just glad you never found anywhere where I said Jackson was dominating, so as you can see it was never said.
I’m not upset at all dude😂 it’s just high school football

Return to “Football”