Trimble 35 Eastern 0

Route 7
Waterboy

Re: WK3 (2-0) Trimble @ (0-2) Reedsville Eastern

Post by Route 7 »

KC Pickem wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:59 am
eagle25 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:48 pm
KC Java wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Keep going with status quo and keep blaming the kids for losses. And the losses will keep coming believe you me. OR, make a change and see if it doesn't help. My guess is the lazy aszzed powers that be will hang with the quo and keep blaming he kids. Or you can just wait till that one "great" class graduates in a few years and the problem will take care of itself when he quits. :roll:
You buttsuckers need to get off Newland's butt and let him sink or swim. KC you ran it into the ground when you had it so you have no room to talk you Pam wanna be. :mrgreen:
I am on the outside looking in and can't say for certain what is going on there but I have a hard time believing that there is a lack of athletes. There were obviously some on the baseball team. Did they all graduate or do none of them play football? The basketball teams have been what I would consider competitive as well so what is different about football other than the coaching? As for Eagles comment about letting him sink or swim, how many losing seasons do you think is necessary before making that decision? Take a look at Federal Hockings' program if you want to see the result of turning a blind eye.
Coach Bowen never fails to get athletes out to play baseball. It’s always fun for the kids. There are a few very talented upperclassmen on this team and that’s why I thought they would be better coming into this season than what they have turned out to be. I will always root for Eastern but I won’t show up and support the current coaching staff for anymore games. I myself am looking forward to Eastern basketball and baseball this year!

Return to “Football”