Ironton 47 Rock Hill 13

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WEEK 7 -- 4-2 IRONTON @ 2-4 ROCK HILL. WHAT SAY YA'LL HERE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

packers80 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:03 pm Ironton big. Rock Hill still can't overcome the old Ironton mystique.
they have a staff of mostly tiger players/coaches that helped create the mystique , trust me they want nothing more than to upset ironton. we better not be taking them lightly.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:32 am
packers80 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:03 pm Ironton big. Rock Hill still can't overcome the old Ironton mystique.
they have a staff of mostly tiger players/coaches that helped create the mystique , trust me they want nothing more than to upset ironton. we better not be taking them lightly.
Bait I would suspect Coach Pendleton will have your boys ready to make the short trip north to Rock Hill and take care of business. The Ironton team and community have tons of confidence right now.....add into the sights of the tigers a league crown and a possible post-season bid they have tons of momentum heading into the latter part of the season. What a difference a year makes from last December when the program and community was up in turmoil to now being 4-2 and all sorts at stake for each game they play.......one game at a time

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

This is the Super Bowl for Rock Hill. I don't believe in coincidence, therefore I believe it was planned that Rock Hill is inducting their first ever class of its Hall of Fame to incite and fire up the Tribe. I see Rock Hill coming out with an out of the norm play to start the game (reverse, bootleg, play-action pass) , not a down the throat run trying to get an edge. I know Rock Hill has some beef up front on offense and try to ball-control, but I see Ironton pounding it out in the second half and winning 35-7.

Doing the right thing is rarely easy.
Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:29 am
Fan Friday wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:25 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:56 am

that's what it says. wasn't even rock hill then it was pedro. I don't know what part you are confused about. yes they beat ironton.
I wasn’t confused. I was being sarcastic. With all your rambling you do I would have thought you would have picked up in that!
it's hard to decipher sometimes fan. you have such an axe to grind with me I can't tell when you've had a snickers bar or not.
I have no axe to grind! You were the smart a$$! Not me. So maybe you should eat a few more snickers and stop your rambling. At least proof read what you type!

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

They are the staff that you wanted replaced so bad so what would make their coaching any better now because they are at RH? Makes no sense!

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Close game at half but Ironton will pull away in second half of game.
Rock Hill will play on emotions but emotions only last for so long.
Ironton is improving each game but needs to clean up the silly penalties and the turn over problem to make a run in the playoffs.

Sitting watching the sun set over the dessert.
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:38 am
Bait I would suspect Coach Pendleton will have your boys ready to make the short trip north to Rock Hill and take care of business. The Ironton team and community have tons of confidence right now.....add into the sights of the tigers a league crown and a possible post-season bid they have tons of momentum heading into the latter part of the season. What a difference a year makes from last December when the program and community was up in turmoil to now being 4-2 and all sorts at stake for each game they play.......one game at a time
yes my friend the tables have turned. and I hope the success continues. when we will find out is week 11. I think 2/3 ovc teams make the playoffs. because we have them in multiple divisions.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Frank Reagan wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 am This is the Super Bowl for Rock Hill. I don't believe in coincidence, therefore I believe it was planned that Rock Hill is inducting their first ever class of its Hall of Fame to incite and fire up the Tribe. I see Rock Hill coming out with an out of the norm play to start the game (reverse, bootleg, play-action pass) , not a down the throat run trying to get an edge. I know Rock Hill has some beef up front on offense and try to ball-control, but I see Ironton pounding it out in the second half and winning 35-7.
kudos to the hill for starting a hall of fame. I think it's a grand idea. every school should have one I think. I agree on watching for anything. the tigers will have to be disciplined on defense. effective on offense, win the turnover battle. and not gt drawn or baited into personal fouls. any word on who is going into the hill hall of fame. I'm curious, I lived in that district myself for 32 years. and coached youth sports there for years. anyhoo congratulations to rock hill for establishing a hall of fame, and prayers and well wishes to those going in. I coached a feller named kc Christian that went to ohio state to play ball. I hope he gets considered soon. as well as bond who played qb at south cackalacky.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Fan Friday wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:54 am
Fan Friday wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:25 am

I wasn’t confused. I was being sarcastic. With all your rambling you do I would have thought you would have picked up in that!
it's hard to decipher sometimes fan. you have such an axe to grind with me I can't tell when you've had a snickers bar or not.
I have no axe to grind! You were the smart a$$! Not me. So maybe you should eat a few more snickers and stop your rambling. At least proof read what you type!

lady that's all you do is grind axes. you're water off a ducks back to me. I know who you are. and the general consensus about you is mayhem. so don't back up to a load you can't pull.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Fan Friday wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:56 am
They are the staff that you wanted replaced so bad so what would make their coaching any better now because they are at RH? Makes no sense!
I didn't hire em lady. that's above my pay grade, try the de-caf.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:21 am
countywide35 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:38 am

yes my friend the tables have turned. and I hope the success continues. when we will find out is week 11. I think 2/3 ovc teams make the playoffs. because we have them in multiple divisions.
OVC solid for sure

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
RHRedmenLive
Freshman Team

Post by RHRedmenLive »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:28 am
Frank Reagan wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 am This is the Super Bowl for Rock Hill. I don't believe in coincidence, therefore I believe it was planned that Rock Hill is inducting their first ever class of its Hall of Fame to incite and fire up the Tribe. I see Rock Hill coming out with an out of the norm play to start the game (reverse, bootleg, play-action pass) , not a down the throat run trying to get an edge. I know Rock Hill has some beef up front on offense and try to ball-control, but I see Ironton pounding it out in the second half and winning 35-7.
kudos to the hill for starting a hall of fame. I think it's a grand idea. every school should have one I think. I agree on watching for anything. the tigers will have to be disciplined on defense. effective on offense, win the turnover battle. and not gt drawn or baited into personal fouls. any word on who is going into the hill hall of fame. I'm curious, I lived in that district myself for 32 years. and coached youth sports there for years. anyhoo congratulations to rock hill for establishing a hall of fame, and prayers and well wishes to those going in. I coached a feller named kc Christian that went to ohio state to play ball. I hope he gets considered soon. as well as bond who played qb at south cackalacky.

Press Release: From the Rock Hill Local School District
The Rock Hill Local School District proudly announces the establishment and first class of the Rock Hill Athletic Hall of Fame.
Four months ago the Rock Hill School District Administration and School Board allowed for the appointment of a committee tasked with putting together the first annual class of an Athletic Hall of Fame for the school. With over 60 years of rich and vibrant history to go through; the committee, after putting in many hours of discussion and debate, has elected 18 individuals to be inducted in the first class. Over 50 outstanding athletes, coaches and contributors were under consideration as candidates, and while each has been deemed worthy, the committee came to a consensus of 18 for the first class.
While this is the first class to be inducted, there will be more classes to come for the Hall of Fame, with the next class to be scheduled to go in during the fall of 2019. The School District looks at this as a positive way to honor the District’s rich and wonderful athletic history. It has been a very daunting task to be able to bring over 60 years’ worth of people and teams within our district to come to such a small group to be elected.
The Hall of Fame will be an ongoing event annually for the next couple of years and will gradually taper off to every 2-3 years in bringing recognition to those who have truly stood out over the years within our district athletically. The District values and would love to have community input going forward and will be implementing a process for those who live or attended our district the opportunity to nominate and bring names and accomplishments before the committee for consideration. Mr. Sam Gue, High School Principal, is the presiding chair of the Hall of Fame Committee.
On October 5th, 2018 at the High School Football Game vs The Ironton Tigers, the School District will be honoring the 1st members of the Rock Hill Athletic Hall of Fame prior to the game and will host a pregame meal for the inductees and their guests.
The Rock Hill Local School District Proudly announces the Rock Hill Local School District’s Class of 2018 Athletic Hall of Fame Athletes/Coaches:
Brett Bond
Chris Damron
Don Davisson
Keith Dewitz
Roger Dunfee
Mark Harper
Mary Jane Harper
Paul Kegley
Bill Poe
John Scott
David Schug Sr.
Dick White
Bobby Wilds
Hall Of Fame Life Service Honorees:
Ken Justice
Teen and Vera Murnahan
Bob and Donna Wilds

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:30 am

Close your pie hole. Lord you are an idiot! You are the laughing stock of Preps! Unfortunately the Burg people are not interested in reading your ridiculousness anymore! They always gave everyone a good laugh!

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Do you comprehend what people write? I know it may be a stretch for ya! It was the Ironton staff that you wanted REPLACED so bad on every post you posted until they were because they just wasn’t getting the job done, but yet you think there may be an upset for Ironton! You wouldn’t know what these TIGERS have accomplished because you don’t go to the games! This team is on working their butts off EVERY SINGLE play!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

RHRedmenLive wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:56 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:28 am

Press Release: From the Rock Hill Local School District
The Rock Hill Local School District proudly announces the establishment and first class of the Rock Hill Athletic Hall of Fame.
Four months ago the Rock Hill School District Administration and School Board allowed for the appointment of a committee tasked with putting together the first annual class of an Athletic Hall of Fame for the school. With over 60 years of rich and vibrant history to go through; the committee, after putting in many hours of discussion and debate, has elected 18 individuals to be inducted in the first class. Over 50 outstanding athletes, coaches and contributors were under consideration as candidates, and while each has been deemed worthy, the committee came to a consensus of 18 for the first class.
While this is the first class to be inducted, there will be more classes to come for the Hall of Fame, with the next class to be scheduled to go in during the fall of 2019. The School District looks at this as a positive way to honor the District’s rich and wonderful athletic history. It has been a very daunting task to be able to bring over 60 years’ worth of people and teams within our district to come to such a small group to be elected.
The Hall of Fame will be an ongoing event annually for the next couple of years and will gradually taper off to every 2-3 years in bringing recognition to those who have truly stood out over the years within our district athletically. The District values and would love to have community input going forward and will be implementing a process for those who live or attended our district the opportunity to nominate and bring names and accomplishments before the committee for consideration. Mr. Sam Gue, High School Principal, is the presiding chair of the Hall of Fame Committee.
On October 5th, 2018 at the High School Football Game vs The Ironton Tigers, the School District will be honoring the 1st members of the Rock Hill Athletic Hall of Fame prior to the game and will host a pregame meal for the inductees and their guests.
The Rock Hill Local School District Proudly announces the Rock Hill Local School District’s Class of 2018 Athletic Hall of Fame Athletes/Coaches:
Brett Bond
Chris Damron
Don Davisson
Keith Dewitz
Roger Dunfee
Mark Harper
Mary Jane Harper
Paul Kegley
Bill Poe
John Scott
David Schug Sr.
Dick White
Bobby Wilds
Hall Of Fame Life Service Honorees:
Ken Justice
Teen and Vera Murnahan
Bob and Donna Wilds
I think this is awesome. every school should do this. I know almost all of them , very fine people. congratulations

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Rock hill will be ready to play. Ironton cannot continue to have numerous penalties and turnovers. If the tigers keep away from that they will win. There defense is the best in the ovc. Anything can happen on Friday night but I think Ironton has something to prove. New coach, new fans, new attitude. The change in the program in a few months is amazing. Have to go with the tigers.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:29 am

lady that's all you do is grind axes. you're water off a ducks back to me. I know who you are. and the general consensus about you is mayhem. so don't back up to a load you can't pull
Now wait am I’m the lady you prayed for my cancer or am I the coaches wife that you that you talked so nice about! Sarcasm again if you didn’t get it! If you think anyone is scared of you or your post you are sadly mistaken. I think you already know the general consensus of what people think of you! No need to post it! And all I did was ask a question and you came back with with some dumb stats and saying I don’t know what your confused about! 🙄 my sarcasm was meant towards the RH fans who actually think they stand a chance! You took it to another level!

Fan Friday
Freshman Team

Post by Fan Friday »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:15 am Rock hill will be ready to play. Ironton cannot continue to have numerous penalties and turnovers. If the tigers keep away from that they will win. There defense is the best in the ovc. Anything can happen on Friday night but I think Ironton has something to prove. New coach, new fans, new attitude. The change in the program in a few months is amazing. Have to go with the tigers.
Good post!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Fan Friday wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:07 am

Do you comprehend what people write? I know it may be a stretch for ya! It was the Ironton staff that you wanted REPLACED so bad on every post you posted until they were because they just wasn’t getting the job done, but yet you think there may be an upset for Ironton! You wouldn’t know what these TIGERS have accomplished because you don’t go to the games! This team is on working their butts off EVERY SINGLE play!
as far as being a laughing stock. thank you. I take that as a compliment. everybody has to be something. we've already greatly covered why I can no longer go to games, and it ain't none of your business anyway lady.it takes a purty small person to make fun of someone with multiple disabilities that keeps them from doing the things they love to do. but I also can fish out front anytime I want, have a camp fire, take a john deere gator ride with friends, grill something on the campfire or grill, or walk into the living room and play a game of pool. and I only have 2 windows in the whole house where I cannot see the lake out front. so I'm not out of options for a fall Friday night. and I can still listen on the radio. could it be possible you are jealous of me somehow because I have so many friends. maybe you should bring your family up to visit sometime, we'll show ya'll a good time. you might leave scratchin yer' head a bit as to why you have been so narrow minded. say what ever you want I'm done with you. and trust me when I say I get tons of pm's about you, by people who know you better than I. and I hear the staff is growing weary of your intrusions. and the staff needed replaced because of lack of production. this just in, I wasn't the only one that noticed that. it seems kinda funny to me that on facebook I have 5,000 friends and on my group page I have like 5500. seems to me you are definitely in the minority. and I love to gab with my friends from the burg. heck I love to gab with anybody. why I'm a thorn in your side I have no idea. but trust me when I tell you I know who you are, and more than you think I know about you. you talk about the pot callin the kettle black. later.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Fan Friday wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:18 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:29 am

lady that's all you do is grind axes. you're water off a ducks back to me. I know who you are. and the general consensus about you is mayhem. so don't back up to a load you can't pull
Now wait am I’m the lady you prayed for my cancer or am I the coaches wife that you that you talked so nice about! Sarcasm again if you didn’t get it! If you think anyone is scared of you or your post you are sadly mistaken. I think you already know the general consensus of what people think of you! No need to post it! And all I did was ask a question and you came back with with some dumb stats and saying I don’t know what your confused about! 🙄 my sarcasm was meant towards the RH fans who actually think they stand a chance! You took it to another level!
give it a break mam. this is supposed to be about the ironton/rock hill game. and you already know what kind of person I am. because in spite of your best efforts to belittle me. I have still been civil with you. and I indeed pray for you when you had cancer and continue to. so maybe you should ask your friends about the real me.

Return to “Football”