Re: SOC2 Opening Week (3-2) Minford @ (5-0) West

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

OVERRATED LOL nice win west

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Mikenmike
JV Team

Post by Mikenmike »

Pleasure watching a good hard nosed football team. West played extremely well and the score indicates that. Minford has no identity on offense but when the line is getting manhandled like tonight that is to be expected. #17 and #27 were about the only bright spots for the Falcons. Once again excellent play from the Siders and good luck on your journey to the playoffs.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Mikenmike wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:18 pm Pleasure watching a good hard nosed football team. West played extremely well and the score indicates that. Minford has no identity on offense but when the line is getting manhandled like tonight that is to be expected. #17 and #27 were about the only bright spots for the Falcons. Once again excellent play from the Siders and good luck on your journey to the playoffs.
Classy post

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Wow........that was embarassing. Minford is lost offensively. Terrible turnovers and very lousy tackling besides #27. Is tackling low something that is preached and practiced?

I'm only asking because I don't know.....but has Kelly played at all in high school before this year? Very inconsistent.

Good luck to West. Their kids played hard, took several massive hits and kept playing hard. West is on the upswing and Minford may not win another game this year.

Not much more needs to be said. I think some falcon fans are ready to see what Lewis can do at QB.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Not really surprised by this. To say Minford is lost is an understatement. They will beat Valley, maybe. They have a long road to hoe. I hope they keep pushing through all this and not fold.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Bleeding Red wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:08 pm Wow........that was embarassing. Minford is lost offensively. Terrible turnovers and very lousy tackling besides #27. Is tackling low something that is preached and practiced?

I'm only asking because I don't know.....but has Kelly played at all in high school before this year? Very inconsistent.

Good luck to West. Their kids played hard, took several massive hits and kept playing hard. West is on the upswing and Minford may not win another game this year.

Not much more needs to be said. I think some falcon fans are ready to see what Lewis can do at QB.
I agree Bleeding Red; as this is the worst I've seen Minford football since the late 1990s. I'm sad to say they will probably not win another game. West ran completely over Minford b/c of their time in the weight-room, and Minford's lack thereof. What I witnessed tonight was a complete embarrassment to what Brisker and Daniels had created and its all b/c of Nepotism.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

West looked good tonight. Minford looked lost at times. That being said i think they still get the win at valley

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

vladimir wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:02 am
Bleeding Red wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:08 pm Wow........that was embarassing. Minford is lost offensively. Terrible turnovers and very lousy tackling besides #27. Is tackling low something that is preached and practiced?

I agree Bleeding Red; as this is the worst I've seen Minford football since the late 1990s. I'm sad to say they will probably not win another game. West ran completely over Minford b/c of their time in the weight-room, and Minford's lack thereof. What I witnessed tonight was a complete embarrassment to what Brisker and Daniels had created and its all b/c of Nepotism.
Brisker I get. But Daniels? Come on.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Brisker and Daniels were both good coaches. This guy may be too. Minford doesn't have alot of material to work with. They have nothing up front on either side of the ball.

I thought the quarterback was a bright spot. You can't do it by yourself. Empty 5 wide sets all night except to kill the clock before the half. He's not Ben Mauk. You have to put a back or two back there with him and at least try to establish some sort of a running game.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Westfan wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:29 pm Well that was a snoozer

Good job West
Boy imagine if a burg fan said that. He'd be castrated.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

wobycat wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:37 am

Good job West
LOL!

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Big win for West!

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Good job West
Might be a good to go ahead and castrate all Wheelersburg fans. End the strain for the good of Man kind.

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Then we could not continue to reload,,,,,,,,,
And West would become King'
Good job and keep winning. For now :D

FalconFever02
Freshman Team

Post by FalconFever02 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
vladimir wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:02 am

Brisker I get. But Daniels? Come on.
Brisker made the playoffs one year , and we had loaded talent. Daniels was crucial on that staff as well. If you ask anyone in Minford who has a clue, 9/10 of those folks are choosing Daniels all day, night, year, decade, etc. Now for the game , you have got to run the football. I never thought I would be on here calling for Minford to run the ball more but wow here we are. Sorry for the extensive rant, but I'm still agitated by the Brisker Daniels comment/comparison.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Westfan wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:50 am

Good job West
Might be a good to go ahead and castrate all Wheelersburg fans. End the strain for the good of Man kind.
2nd place sucks. 2nd in the SOC. 2nd in the region. Always playing second fiddle. I get you. The butt hurt is radiating.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Minford(6) @ (50)West

Post by mattash »

Minford(6) @ (50)West

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

Yeah, no comparison ! West was really dominate ! No challenge for them until week 10. As for comparison on Coaches, all i can say is the weight room for the Daniels coaching period made the big difference. When everyone of your lineman are benching at least 300, you will have a solid front. Not going to say one was better than the other. I don`t want to bash any coaches, but i do believe there is one on our sideline now that should be Head Coach.

Return to “Football”