2017 Playoffs Nelsonville-York 28 Coal Grove 7

Amarranavajas
Freshman Team

Re: Coal Grove vs. Nelsonville-York @ Jackson

Post by Amarranavajas »

79Tiger wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:29 pm Game day is finally here. Lee Corso just put on the Hornet mascot head. Points will be hard to come by in this one. Coal Grove jumps on top and holds on. 21-14
Where's this guy been hiding for the past few days? :lol:

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Re: 2017 Playoffs Nelsonville-York 28 Coal Grove 7

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Between Fort Frye and Coal Grove, I'd give the edge to Fort Frye as well. As mentioned before, Coal Grove is big and strong. That would be the Hornets advantage in the game. But overall, I think the Cadets are a more balanced team and would win in a one-on-one matchup.

Both teams have some outstanding players though, that's for sure!

Waterboy
Freshman Team

Post by Waterboy »

ArntonFartinTiger wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:44 pm Went to this here game and i left it early. we was all screamed and yaled at by some stoopid woman from grove for not staying threw the end!! You people from the village needs to keep your womens on a leash!!
Well since you're at it , I may have "yelled "at someone but "yaled " really? Get it right if you're going to make fun of someone before you make an ass out of yourself. Nobody asked you Ironton fans to come. We can do it without you , but I understand you wanted to see a football game ,when your team has been sitting at home .
Classic Ironton bigotry right there .

I’m a neutral fannnnn of every one in southern ohio
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Waterboy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:33 pm
ArntonFartinTiger wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:44 pm Went to this here game and i left it early. we was all screamed and yaled at by some stoopid woman from grove for not staying threw the end!! You people from the village needs to keep your womens on a leash!!
Well since you're at it , I may have "yelled "at someone but "yaled " really? Get it right if you're going to make fun of someone before you make an ass out of yourself. Nobody asked you Ironton fans to come. We can do it without you , but I understand you wanted to see a football game ,when your team has been sitting at home .
How's that crow taste? :lol:

On a more serious note. You guys should be back in the playoffs next year. Keep up that can support and you guys will have a very consistent program.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Waterboy
Freshman Team

Post by Waterboy »

Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:51 pm

On a more serious note. You guys should be back in the playoffs next year. Keep up that can support and you guys will have a very consistent program.
You're classy also for a mod!!
Don't worry you'll be on the hardwood next week also . This site is a complete joke

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Waterboy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Don't worry you'll be on the hardwood next week also . This site is a complete joke
When you talk a bunch of smack you should expect it......
We've all eaten a little crow so its no reason to get bent out of shape.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Waterboy
Freshman Team

Post by Waterboy »

Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:39 pm
Waterboy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:11 pm

When you talk a bunch of smack you should expect it......
We've all eaten a little crow so its no reason to get bent out of shape.
Yeah I'm all over this site talking smack. 🙄In all of my 10 or so post . Lol 😂 I showed confidence in my team in a couple, yes .? But smack talk ? Enjoy the hardwood like I am .

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

somebody can dish it out but cant take it very well :D :D :D

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

I think coal grove and ff is a toss up.
Imo..Ny went away from what got them the lead
Started to milk the clock way to early for my comfort if Ny
Stayed with what they were doing in first half
I think it wouldn't have been as close

ArntonFartinTiger
Riding the Bench

Post by ArntonFartinTiger »

so....you'se is one of the fat hogs from the villige huh? yore husband man needs to get a bit in your moo moo mouth and put you back to pasture

Return to “Football”