Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

Shake”N”Bake

Re: Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

nybucksgrad06 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:58 am I’m sticking with my earlier prediction

NY - 28
Trimble - 7
Just dont see the logic in this. Last year with the group NY had the score was 13-0 with 2min to go they score and go for 2 to make the final 21-0. That group is gone. Trimble returned that entire team and added 2 key players. So your telling me we got worse from returning an entire team and NY got that much better loosing alot. Smh

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Shake”N”Bake wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:50 am
nybucksgrad06 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:58 am I’m sticking with my earlier prediction

NY - 28
Trimble - 7
Just dont see the logic in this. Last year with the group NY had the score was 13-0 with 2min to go they score and go for 2 to make the final 21-0. That group is gone. Trimble returned that entire team and added 2 key players. So your telling me we got worse from returning an entire team and NY got that much better loosing alot. Smh
May the be the first logical post I have read on all 14 pages. lol

I'm predicting what the NY/Trimble game should be every year ... A barn burner ... Good luck to both, I have a ton of respect for both head coaches, their staffs, all the kids from our area and most of the people as well.

1Shot1Kill
Waterboy

Post by 1Shot1Kill »

NY 35
Trimble 14

The NY run game will be too much late in the game for the cats to handle! Just my opinion have y’all ever been wrong before? It happened to me once lol

Tailgater
Waterboy

Post by Tailgater »

Snowman2011 wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 pm Wilburn might be the best running back from around the area. Honestly can’t remember a running back as good as him.

Cats will have to stop him to win.
Just curious who did you see them play this year?

Across the footbridge slamming some cold ones
1Shot1Kill
Waterboy

Post by 1Shot1Kill »

Could a person such as Todd Fouts for the cats or Brandon Phillips for the buckeyes be the deciding factor in this game? Two new varsity players who both have tons of raw talent that may surprise people! Might take a person like that for either team to bring their respected team a victory!

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

After watching both I’m still thinking the cats should win this one. #3 will obviously be the key factor though, if he snaps off 400 yards and 4 tds I could be way off. If the cats just somewhat-contain him, could be a 2-3 touchdown game.

-reminds me of a similar situation a few years back when cats played Caldwell (not at new lex), and their QB was best player on the field and they snapped it to him and let him run 30 times, cats couldn’t stop him and Caldwell won. Could see this game having the same feel as that, just hope the cats are ready for the wildcat.

-wouldn’t be surprised to see #3 not play defense so he can expect 35+ touches, bc imo that’s the only way the bucks win and rusty is smart enough to know that.

-should be a good ol good one!!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

SportsFan101 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:27 am After watching both I’m still thinking the cats should win this one. #3 will obviously be the key factor though, if he snaps off 400 yards and 4 tds I could be way off. If the cats just somewhat-contain him, could be a 2-3 touchdown game.

-reminds me of a similar situation a few years back when cats played Caldwell (not at new lex), and their QB was best player on the field and they snapped it to him and let him run 30 times, cats couldn’t stop him and Caldwell won. Could see this game having the same feel as that, just hope the cats are ready for the wildcat.

-wouldn’t be surprised to see #3 not play defense so he can expect 35+ touches, bc imo that’s the only way the bucks win and rusty is smart enough to know that.

I remember that game, it's was played in Maysville, tough to watch, everyone knew what play was coming but we just couldn't stop him. I believe our defense this year is better than the defense that year. I'm hoping so anyways. I'll take the Cats 27-14

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
MSA
Waterboy

Post by MSA »

tomcat fan wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:40 am
SportsFan101 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:27 am After watching both I’m still thinking the cats should win this one. #3 will obviously be the key factor though, if he snaps off 400 yards and 4 tds I could be way off. If the cats just somewhat-contain him, could be a 2-3 touchdown game.

I remember that game, it's was played in Maysville, tough to watch, everyone knew what play was coming but we just couldn't stop him. I believe our defense this year is better than the defense that year. I'm hoping so anyways. I'll take the Cats 27-14
I remember that game very well. They didn’t run on us with QB. They had a great tb and they threw the ball all over us.

Also, they had a line that averaged 280. Raw talent. Can’t compare those two teams at all

BallzDeep
Waterboy

Post by BallzDeep »

Cats 28
Nuts 21
In ot

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

There will be too much 3, and too much RR.

NY- 28

wee cats- 6

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Stink_Stank_Stunk
Waterboy

Post by Stink_Stank_Stunk »

NY - 28
Trimble - 7
No one knows the outcome of this game until its over. We all have predictions. The logic in Nygrad's post may be non existent to you Shake N Bake but its not any worse than anyone else's predictions. Wilburn is a stud and has the confidence he lacked in week one of last year. Trimble has been lucky to score a touchdown through 8 quarters against a buckeye team led by Coach Richards. Not sure the predictions of Trimble winning by two or three scores makes any more sense either since the cats struggle to score against the bucks.

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

we lost four srs and 2 more for one reason or another all of them were pretty good ball players so I wouldn't say we return our whole team just sayin :o :o :o :o :o :o

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

fireball wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:34 pm we lost four srs and 2 more for one reason or another all of them were pretty good ball players so I wouldn't say we return our whole team just sayin :o :o :o :o :o :o
It's okay fireball. Two of their losses is our gain, right. ;)

Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

I think this will be one heck of a game 6 to 12 points either way.A few flags to.I will take Trimble in a close one 20-14

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

That sounds about right lakers23.Hope their not stupid flags that could change the out come of the game.

:roll: cats :roll:
Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

Stink_Stank_Stunk wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:28 pm

NY - 28
Trimble - 7
No one knows the outcome of this game until its over. We all have predictions. The logic in Nygrad's post may be non existent to you Shake N Bake but its not any worse than anyone else's predictions. Wilburn is a stud and has the confidence he lacked in week one of last year. Trimble has been lucky to score a touchdown through 8 quarters against a buckeye team led by Coach Richards. Not sure the predictions of Trimble winning by two or three scores makes any more sense either since the cats struggle to score against the bucks.
I never said that Trimble wins big. My honest opinion is it will be a 1 score game. Your right know one knows the outcome till its over but its like everyone from NY thinks we got so much worse from returning an entire team let me rephrase almost entire team with pick up of 2 that were out for the season compared to a team who lost almost everyone.
Last edited by Shake”N”Bake on Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shake”N”Bake

Post by Shake”N”Bake »

NY Tomcat wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:08 pm
fireball wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:34 pm we lost four srs and 2 more for one reason or another all of them were pretty good ball players so I wouldn't say we return our whole team just sayin :o :o :o :o :o :o
It's okay fireball. Two of their losses is our gain, right. ;)
Not gaining much when one has a broken hand. Now the other yes he is good player and a good kid hope he does well all season

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

It will be a barn burner for sure. We all want to win.... Go CATS!!!

sum_it_up89
Waterboy

Post by sum_it_up89 »

MSA wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:50 am
tomcat fan wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:40 am

I remember that game very well. They didn’t run on us with QB. They had a great tb and they threw the ball all over us.

Also, they had a line that averaged 280. Raw talent. Can’t compare those two teams at all
Did you play in this game MSA? I just read an article on the game, Tanner Clark was the QB and he ran the ball 45 times for a whopping 355 yards. They didn't throw the ball all over you.

Late at night, setting a sign in your yard!
tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

sum_it_up89 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:47 pm
MSA wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:50 am
tomcat fan wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:40 am I remember that game, it's was played in Maysville, tough to watch, everyone knew what play was coming but we just couldn't stop him. I believe our defense this year is better than the defense that year. I'm hoping so anyways. I'll take the Cats 27-14

Did you play in this game MSA? I just read an article on the game, Tanner Clark was the QB and he ran the ball 45 times for a whopping 355 yards. They didn't throw the ball all over you.
He's baaaacccckkkk. MSA is probably a poser 89

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes

Return to “Football”